Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week (36545 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by IronGalaxy: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

I don't mean the white South Africans though.

I mean,core South Africans.

Perdoñ,not like I'm trying to bring in any issues but,you guys(main South Africans) are under the rule of whites.
Possibly still slaves at best. Don't get me wrong, South Africans have no say in their country,why foreigners are seeking every means possible to bring to table hatred amongst you and your brothers. Possibly,no one will come to help when they finally dominate SA.

Ever wondered why the villagers in South Africa have little to no source of living except taking nyaope and many other dangerous substances?

South Africans ain't independent,they're just receiving the treatments any other African country would've received if they were still being colonized till date.
Typical Nigerian diatribe. Sisi please just don't involve yourself in issues you know little about.

There are no "core" South Africans as there are no "core" Americans. South Africans are South Africans.. you Nigerians simply don't understand the dynamics of multiculturaism and the sooner you stop talking about my country's racial dynamics the better!

What rule of whites when the South Africa govt is majority black? Smh

You know what a slave is? Slaves are people who drown daily in the oceans trying to make it to Europe. Sisi Your people are prostitutes of Europe, sleeping on the benches of our home affairs looking for better life in SA the home of the slaves. ..You know what a slave is? Someone who dwells in a country rich with oil, the number one economy in Africa but uses a generator for electricity.ha ha. You'll never see a South African looking for greener pastures over there and yet there are thousands of you dying to get here. What does that tell you? surely if we were slaves as you say.we would be all over Zambia and Zimbabwe or other neighboring states looking for a better life but we aren't ! Why? All I see are Nigerians being brought back with their tails on their arses from Saudi Arabia, Nigerians mistreated in India, Nigerians hustling in Vietnam etc. You want to be anywhere but Nigeria because it's a failed state. A state of slavery and an elitist country where the leaders live like God's and the rest of you are drowning, and detained all over the place living like slaves. No wonder common Lybia chained you like slaves just 3 years back.

Your leaders are flying to my country or Europe for medical care while you slaves have are left with shitty hospitals and clinics. Your universities are glorified high schools, You lots have to come to SA for better education and you tell me about slavery? Which South African have you seen drowning in the Mediterranean with the hope of making it to Spain? Your brothers are selling knock-off jeans on our pavements to eke out a living ha ha. Slaves it's you my dear sister, slaves of Tinubu, Buhari etc. Your thieving govt. Black on black slavery.

FYI South Africans are free, we are a liberal country, we are free to be anything we want to be, free to voice our opinions, free to challenge the government, free to choose even sexual preference, people can be gay here without qualms...we aren't held back by backward religious mumbo jumbo like over there ..it's . funny even your gay people have to trek down South to live to their free gay lives.smh

Lol , nyaope is not even a factor on our villages get your story together. Rather focus on your dusty villages where you simpletons run after one another with machetes trying to kill each for human organs. Savages.

South Africans are indipendent my ignorant Afonja sister, we build our country unlike people I know who rely on the Chinese to build them railways, and other infrastructure. free yourself from the Chinese first then come back to tell me about indipendence

3 Likes

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Typical Nigerian diatribe. Sisi please just don't involve yourself in issues you know little about.

There are no "core" South Africans as there are no "core" Americans. South Africans are South Africans.. you Nigerians simply don't understand the dynamics of multiculturaism and the sooner you stop talking about my country's racial dynamics the better!

What rule of whites when the South Africa govt is majority black? Smh

You know what a slave is? Slaves are people who drown daily in the oceans trying to make it to Europe. Sisi Your people are prostitutes of Europe, sleeping on the benches of our home affairs looking for better life in SA the home of the slaves. ..you know what a slave is? Someone who dwells in a country rich with oil, the number one economy in Africa but uses a generator for electricity.ha ha. You'll never see a South African looking for greener pastures over there and yet the are thousands of you dying to get here. You know what a slave is? Its your leaders flying to my country or Europe for medical care while you slaves have are left with shitty hospitals. Your universities are glorified high schools, you lots have to come to SA for better education and you tell me about slavery? Which South African have you seen drowning in the Mediterranean with the hope of making it to Spain? Your brothers are selling knock-ofd jeans on our pavements to eke out a living ha ha. Slaves it's you my dear sister, slaves of Tinubu, Buhari etc. Your thieving govt. Black on black slavery

Lol , nyaope is not even a factor on our villages get your story together. Rather focus on your dusty villages where you simpletons run after one another for human organs. Savages.

South Africans are indipendent my ignorant Afonja sister, we build our country unlike people I know who rely on the Chinese to build them railways, and other infrastructure. free yourself from the Chinese first then come back to tell me about indipendence

Now that's more like it.

Bringing out the primitive side of a typical South African.

Why I made mention of "colonisation". You guys are not independent.

If at all you are,you won't see half the development you see in SA today. Take it from me

And no,I'm not your sister. You can't even tell whether I'm African or not. But,the truth hurts.

SA's are not independent. Search for SA villages and core SA's.
They reek of something well known to all.

Or you think living life daily,lazying around and living on drugs is termed independence?

Nigerians have their flaws and the ONLY problem they have is just tribalism and backward leaders.

Even Mandela will sure roll in his grave when he gets to see what SA have been reduced to.

Nigerians are not better off but, South Africans would've been way way worse,if not for the intervention of your white masters.

Anyway,it seems you're controlling one or more of some of this monikers I'm seeing on this thread "wink

Keep it up.

It's quite good to defend ones country when the need arises but,it is equally wiser to do it in a more sensible way than a negative and abusive one.
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by IronGalaxy: 1:03am On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

Now that's more like it.

If at all you are,you won't see half the development you see in SA today. Take it from me

And no,I'm not your sister. You can't even tell whether I'm African or not. But,the truth hurts.

Or you think living life daily,lazying around and living on drugs is termed independence?

Nigerians have their flaws and the ONLY problem they have is just tribalism and backward leaders.

Even Mandela will sure roll in his grave when he gets to see what SA have been reduced to.

Nigerians are not better off but, South Africans would've been way way worse,if not for the intervention of your white masters.

Anyway,it seems you're controlling one or more of some of this monikers I'm seeing on this thread "wink

Keep it up.

It's quite good to defend ones country when the need arises but,it is equally wiser to do it in a more sensible way than a negative and abusive one.
LMFAO Ooh the irony!... Do you honestly want me to spell what primitiveness means? The fact that a Nigerian of all people even has a gall to call someome else " primitive" is lost on me! The same Nigerians that stick out like sore thumbs in saner societies because of their "unculturedness" rudeness, loudness, brashness, arrogance etc. I mean just look at you people, still killing each other like animals for human organs ..who in this day and age still believes that nonsense will make them rich? Who does that? Just look at the way you even communicate with each other, it's like you're shouting or fighting!..so primitive .You guys can't even use a common toilet..for godsakes even earning yourselves the dubious title of the "open defecation capital"of the world. Ha ha You've even exported this disgusting behavior to SA..shitting all over Hillbrow. The way you're so backward, even Nigerians that marry white people become instant celebrities over there.

Colonisation and the presence of white people y'all so obsessed about are two different things. Yoy know, at some point you guys need to accept that SA has white people, its just the make up of the country...the way you Nigerians always go and on about white South Africans it's just too unnatural and weird...they are people like you and me for god's sakes.

Again, South African villages don't have a drug problem. Drugs in SA are an urban thing. Stop clutching at straws Buhari slave..actually,.don't you find it strange that you are the chief drug exporters to my country but stil look at us and preach about drugs? Isn't that hypocritical?

Yes we are independent, sorry if it hurts. LMFAO. We aren't under the strangehold of Mr Wong unlike you.

You've been independent for 60 years and yet you won't even come close to South Africa's development or achievements in just 25 years of democracy and black rule. The tired rhetoric of "if it wasn't for the whites" won't fly with me. It's just the usual cop out_to make yourselves feel better!...just try another angle. You see development in South Africa is still happening as we speak, I see nothing but my black brothers on the scaffolding, and mines.. the cornerstone of our economy and on what South Africa was built.

You don't only have backward leaders, you are backward yourselves I'm sorry.

Lazing around of South Africans brought them first class trains, world class, roads, stadiums etc. Again, sorry if it hurts.

You're worse, trust me. No South African will go to Nigeria to sell razor blades .

And stop mentioning Mandela for clout it's cliché

2 Likes

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
LMFAO Ooh the irony!... Do you honestly want me to spell what primitiveness means? The fact that a Nigerian of all people even has a gall to call someome else " primitive" is lost on me! The same Nigerians that stick out like sore thumbs in saner societies because of their "unculturedness" rudeness, loudness, brashness, arrogance etc. I mean just look at you people, still killing each other like animals for human organs ..who in this day and age still believes that nonsense will make them rich? Who does that? Just look at the way you even communicate with each other, it's like you're shouting or fighting!..so primitive .You guys can't even use a common toilet..for godsakes even earning yourselves the dubious title of the "open defecation capital"of the world. Ha ha You've even exported this disgusting behavior to SA..shitting all over Hillbrow. The way you're so backward, even Nigerians that marry white people become instant celebrities over there.

Colonisation and the presence of white people y'all so obsessed about are two different things. Yoy know, at some point you guys need to accept that SA has white people, its just the make up of the country...the way you Nigerians always go and on about white South Africans it's just too unnatural and weird...they are people like you and me for god's sakes.

Again, South African villages don't have a drug problem. Drugs in SA are an urban thing. Stop clutching at straws Buhari slave..actually,.don't you find it strange that you are the chief drug exporters to my country but stil look at us and preach about drugs? Isn't that hypocritical?

Yes we are independent, sorry if it hurts. LMFAO. We aren't under the strangehold of Mr Wong unlike you.

You've been independent for 60 years and yet you won't even come close to South Africa's development or achievements in just 25 years of democracy and black rule. The tired rhetoric of "if it wasn't for the whites" won't fly with me. It's just the usual cop out_to make yourselves feel better!...just try another angle. You see development in South Africa is still happening as we speak, I see nothing but my black brothers on the scaffolding, and mines.. the cornerstone of our economy and on what South Africa was built.

You don't only have backward leaders, you are backward yourselves I'm sorry.

Lazing around of South Africans brought them first class trains, world class, roads, stadiums etc. Again, sorry if it hurts.

You're worse, trust me. No South African will go to Nigeria to sell razor blades .

And stop mentioning Mandela for clout it's cliché

Hmmmmm
Still all emotional.

Don't worry,I know it's hard to read properly when all emotional.

Nigerians aren't any better but,truth remains that you SA's aren't independent.

Have a nice life.

Ciao
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by IronGalaxy: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

Hmmmmm
Still all emotional.

Don't worry,I know it's hard to read properly when all emotional.

Nigerians aren't any better but,truth remains that you SA's aren't independent.

Have a nice life.

Ciao
Ha Ha. At least I shut your big ignorant mouth.

.. psst, I do have a nice life, I'm driving in a smooth road as we speak.... something you can only dream of Buhari slave cool
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Ha Ha. At least I shut your big ignorant mouth.

.. psst, I do have a nice life, I'm driving in a smooth road as we speak.... something you can only dream of Buhari slave cool

ok
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by IronGalaxy: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

ok
Bye slave cool
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Bye slave cool
K
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by edi287: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

Now that's more like it.

Keep it up.

When you people stop giving this "whites are the reason why SA is successful" talk? You complain about xenophobia yet you're using the same talking points of the thing you dislike?

How many presidents have we had that's better than Mbeki and Mandela??

I hate how xenophobic some South Africans can be but we need to start talking about this unnecessary arrogance some Naija folks like to display.
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
edi287:

When you people stop giving this "whites are the reason why SA is successful" talk? You complain about xenophobia yet you're using the same talking points of the thing you dislike?

How many presidents have we had that's better than Mbeki and Mandela??

I hate how xenophobic some South Africans can be but we need to start talking about this unnecessary arrogance some Naija folks like to display.

I hope you stand for the truth cause it seems the other account didn't.

Nigerians if not for bad leadership and tribalism would've stood firmer than any other African country,including SA.

As a matter of fact,top foreign countries outside the shores of Africa will have what we call a gaint competitor.

As it stands, Nigeria is heading for the rock and there's no one at the moment to stop her. Things are way messier in Nigeria at the moment.
But, it's a pity those you call family are those being remoted to cause your downfall.

Why do you think xenophobia was in play?? (honest answer)

You think it was just cause of mere drugs??
I mean,even with Nigerians out of SA,SA's still deal in drugs way dangerous than what anyone can imagine.

What was the main reason behind the xenophobic attacks? Was it cause of drugs that most of your fellow African brothers were littered all over the streets of SA??

Even after Mandela fought for his country,who do you think is in control presently??

I need straight honest answers. I think I need some schooling as regards most of the issues going on in Africa grin
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by edi287: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

I hope you stand for the truth cause it seems the other account didn't.

Nigerians if not for bad leadership and tribalism would've stood firmer than any other African country,including SA.

As a matter of fact,top foreign countries outside the shores of Africa will have what we call a gaint competitor.

As it stands, Nigeria is heading for the rock and there's no one at the moment to stop her. Things are way messier in Nigeria at the moment.
But, it's a pity those you call family are those being remoted to cause your downfall.

Why do you think xenophobia was in play?? (honest answer)

You think it was just cause of mere drugs??
I mean,even with Nigerians out of SA,SA's still deal in drugs way dangerous than what anyone can imagine.

What was the main reason behind the xenophobic attacks? Was it cause of drugs that most of your fellow African brothers were littered all over the streets of SA??

Even after Mandela fought for his country,who do you think is in control presently??

I need straight honest answers. I think I need some schooling as regards most of the issues going on in Africa grin
Before I answer your questions - have you lived in SA? If yes for long?
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
edi287:

Before I answer your questions - have you lived in SA? If yes for long?

Now,that's a rule properly broken.

questions don't answer questions.
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by edi287: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:

Now,that's a rule properly broken.

questions don't answer questions.
I only asked you that because you seem to have some preconceived views of South Africa and Nigerians there.

So have you lived in SA?
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
edi287:

I only asked you that because you seem to have some preconceived views of South Africa and Nigerians there.

So have you lived in SA?

Well then,it seems you have to obey the rules first.
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by mysticwarrior(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Terrible in our own country, which is none of your business btw. ..you on the other hand are criminal nuisances in SA, India, Malaysia, Italy and any other backwater you find yourselves.
south African men are lazy and depends on women to feed them.
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by IronGalaxy: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
south African men are lazy and depends on women to feed them.
blah blah.. Nigerian men are ritualists, depending on human flesh fetish practices for wealth. Fvcking savages

2 Likes

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Labaadi69: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
JustcallmeFavou:

Honestly!!!

Hey babes sup. Wanna loving you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman On Peaceful Protest Shot Dead By Police[PHOTO] / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Men And Women Arrested As Prostitutes Den Is Demolished In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.