Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week (36519 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / #ENDSARS: Woman Shot Dead In Awka By Army (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Update From . COM

A 27-year-old woman has been reportedly killed by her boyfriend a week after they met.

The deceased's sister, Ntombizanele Mngadi, who dislosed this on Twitter, said she was shot dead on Monday, February 22.

My sister just got shot today and she didn't make it she left behind 2 boys 3 and 4 years old. Worst part of she got shot by a her boyfriend she met last week. I'm so numb I can't breath. God why

She didn't deserve it at all. Only 27 years old just graduated and got her dream job now a man decided to kill her just like that. We spoke last night kanti it was goodbye. My best friend, confident gone just like that. Boys are left with no mother

I'm trying to be strong but I can't. I just lost a sibling over GBV. Are we even gonna win this GBV war

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZMngadi/status/1363793171298287617

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by MarveworldG: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
You guys are not telling us what GBV is?

20 Likes

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by nrexzy: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Tins dey happen
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by KaluwisxPRO: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2021
MarveworldG:

Gender based Violence

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by yanabasee1(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2021
I hope they will not turn the table to blame Nigerians oh....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by RRodwave(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmm which kin heartbreaking news be dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Freestainworld(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2021
These south African guys are so hopeless like the man in Aso Rock, love their women, they won't, marry them, they won't, when foreigners do, they cry, wail, now somebody is dead for nothing.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Barbsamiin: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Ok, we are waiting for the three sides of the story like how one damnnn niggarrr used to say.

4 Likes

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by yimnansunny: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmmm Sad news everywhere
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by DirtyGold: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2021
RIP to the dead.

Lesson to all these wannabe feminists that want to do whatever the hell they want without consequence.
She's just 27, unmarried, has two sons and the tweets doesn't suggest that they have a known dad. She then went to jump on a fresh murderous dìck.

While it is true that there'll always be a ready dìck to jump on at any time, women will always be at the losing end of a promiscuous lifestyle.

BRATISLAVA:

You can't condemn men who kill women.

Instead it's somehow about women. What have you gained from posting rubbish about women? You and MejiLyon need to hook up.

A man will commit a crime. Rather than talk about that, you'll find a way to bring women into it, so that you can bash them.
Dude, what are you on about?
Men also kill men! Women also kill men and vice versa. The offender will pay for his crime since he is known.
My post was about the root cause of the problem. Treating the symptoms by condemning the act alone wont solve the problem.
Can you see how the life of her two sons (who don't know a father and have now lost their mother) is already looking bleak in terms of identity and moral upbringing and that without deliberate intervention, they will live to perpetuate this vicious cycle?
Give yourself some brain and call a spade a spade.
PinkHealthGroup:

You are a piece of dry kaka. What has feminism got to do with killing a single mother? I see why Nigeria is a garbage shaithole... assholes like you exist and function there
I wonder why some watery stool like you still suffer from selective attention problem
If not, you'd have seen how I qualified the kinda feminism I was talking about. But, seeing how this post has got you all triggered, then you're the exact kinda bìtch I was talking about.

If you got offended by my post, you should sit your asš down in a corner and try to figure out why you have problems and if you feel like quoting me to talk shìt, my middle finger is in the air for you.

What's tha business?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Gkemz: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Not surprised.. South African men are violent.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Basilpearck(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
This xenophobic guys are something Else, we are battling with Nigeria govt here.
E be like say person don place curse on African tribe..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by uuzba(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
These south African guys are so hopeless like the man in Aso Rock, love their women, they won't, marry them, they won't, when foreigners do, they cry, wail, now somebody is dead for nothing.
They don't have jobs na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Brutee: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
African will be hell if guns are ever legalized

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Ytea(f): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Ehya
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Pele10: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
After a week mission completed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by uuzba(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Gkemz:
It is their violence that gave them their independence.
Nigerian youth are very docile. Hence we remain under the impunity of terrible leaders.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by WiszyFraud: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
Gkemz:

Very terrible set of people.. undecided

IronGalaxy:
Yet we aren't known over the word as scammers, Ritualists killers etc. People would rather interact with South Africans than Nigerians with all our violence

World !!!!!

And Yerp..I agree with you, but you guys are still as terrible as Fvckk undecided

IronGalaxy:
Terrible in our own country, which is none of your business btw. ..you on the other hand are criminal nuisances in SA, India, Malaysia, Italy and any other backwater you find yourselves.

Good you accepted you guys are terrible as Fvckk!!
Ayam now okay and satisfied grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by top3ade: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2021
south African guys & girlfriend palava eh... it is well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Le2money(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2021
GBwhatsApp grin grin grin

MarveworldG:
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Crimrburster: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Gender based violence, men will always win. Know this as a woman and live long.

1 Like

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Bad news is always on FP angry
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Tonytonex(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2021
27 yrs old with two kids. killed by a boyfriend. was she married before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by IamPlato(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2021
27 years Old With Two Kids already And Bitch aint Married. What Kind Of Fvcked living Is That

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by Shutup1st(f): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Then she should face the consequences
Re: 27-year-old South African Woman Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend Of One Week by AmazingELixir: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

Certainly drugs abuse has a part in this crime of passion.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / How Bad Nigerians Are Worsening Relations Between Nigeria And UAE / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.