Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman (36055 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by MrCover: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Update From . COM

Men of the Imo state police command have arrested a man identified as Emeka Ezuruike, a native of Ubommiri in Rivers State, for allegedly killing a 25-year-old man Victor Ikegwuonu who accused him of sleeping with a married woman.

According to a statement released by Orlando Ikeokwu, the spokesperson of the command, preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased, Victor Ikegwuonwu, was said to have informed a 52-year-old man, Pa Chijioke Anyiam, that his wife Patience Anyiam, 30 yrs old, was involved in a hot romance with the suspect.

''Sequel to that, Emeka went to see Victor to ask him about the allegation.
During the enquiry, both of them got into a serious fight and in the process Emeka Ezuruike stabbed Victor Ikegwuonu with pieces of broken bottles which led to the death of Victor Ikegwuonu.''the statemet in part read.

Ikeokwu said the suspect has been arrested and taken into custody and that he will be charged to court as soon as investigation into the matter is completed.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/man-arrested-in-imo-for-killing-another-man-who-accused-him-of-sleeping-with-a-married-woman-photo-2.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Freedom is the most valuable free gift of nature that we take for granted......enjoy your time being counted.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by MarveworldG: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2021
He has proven that he did it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by nrexzy: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Haaaa..... Dis one deep oo...

E be like say na only death & bad news nairaland dey carry these days.....

8 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2021
Never fight over a woman..I had an altercation with a guy over a woman years ago, the guy come carry bottle,with axe,with plenty boys say them go treat me. They came to where I usually hang out. My normal self was mad and ready to draw blood. For I was accused falsely because the woman just dey use them catch trips say she dey date Mejiloyon. But I cautioned myself. Told my guys to stand down. Went to meet the stark raving mad man and offered him a bottle of beer.

My brother beer and fried meat saved the day. In one hour all of us were dancing dbanj suddenly. In two hours men don dey vomit. Total amount spent three crates of trophy with meat making 10k. What if we fought? Compare the costs. They are not worth it.

242 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by yanabasee1(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2021
Na konji-related wahala.....

He should be made to answer to his crimes......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by yanabasee1(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2021

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Freestainworld(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2021
The guy should be awarded the slayer of married women 1 of Rivers State.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Basilpearck(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Jack the modified Slayer
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by sofeo(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Ok.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Le2money(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2021
Ayeelee... Ayeelee , Eniyan Lee... Ilu Lee.. O le Koko oo .. Eniyan So ro oo

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2021
FULANI HERDSMEN AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by rawtouch: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2021
cool
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by nedekid: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Never fight over a woman..I had an altercation with a guy over a woman years ago, the guy come carry bottle,with axe,with plenty boys say them go treat me. They came to where I usually hang out. My normal self was mad and ready to draw blood. For I was accused falsely because the woman just dey use them catch trips say she dey date Mejiloyon. But I cautioned myself. Told my guys to stand down. Went to meet the stark raving mad man and offered him a bottle of beer.

My brother beer and fried meat saved the day. In one hour all of us were dancing dbanj suddenly. In two hours men don dey vomit. Total amount spent three crates of trophy with meat making 10k. What if we fought? Compare the costs. They are not worth it.
Wise guyman grin

31 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Chiminemine(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2021
You see wetin amebo dey cause. Before you snitch on someone, you better look face before you do. If this guy had just let the husband to find out him self and minded his business he would still be enjoying his life by now, but no big mouth don put am six feet under....

LESSON TO LEARN

lesson 1: ALWAYS MIND YOUR BUSINESS ( if it doesn't concern you in any way, just shut the Fu*k up

Lesson 2: even if you are going to snitch, make sure you know who you're snitching on..
MAKE YOU DEY LOOK FACE.

13 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Lekan1o1: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2021
yanabasee1:

Hmm
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by CodedMillionair: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Rule 1. Never make decisions while angry,a lot could have been avoided if he waited and calm down.

Let's train our minds to be calm in every situation!

Calm down and see my signāture!

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by DeMonk: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
*...lead us not into temptation oh Lord but deliver us from evil...�Amen

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by BRATISLAVA: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

What does that have to do with a murderer man?

You don't have abuses or anything to say, because a man has murdered someone. All you can do is somehow rope in women. Men have no responsibility for their actions, it's always tied to women, when these men cannot face the evils that their fellow men commit.

Condemn him the way you would've condemned a female murderer. Use all the rants you have for him. Oh, that won't get you likes.

Or you can't. Because you've lost sense of your humanity and become an empty misogynist.

This site needs a reformatting of the brains of all males using it. Seun has promoted enough woman hate, to the extent that men see crimes and are quiet, but once it involves a woman they have everything to say.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by february9: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
Freedom is a choice. Choose wisely
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by bukxy: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
bukxy is typing......
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Crimrburster: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Pussies, bringing men down since the days of Samson and Delilah.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by OyinO: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I love this. But I believe also that you lashed her laslas... Bad Boy! lolz

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021
See as two men fight over another man wife wey Dem no go see her ponani. Which kind wahala be this nah?
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Graphicsbest0: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by DeMonk: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Wisdom is Profitable to the Wise

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Originalsly: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm..... relief to both the wife and husband..... for the wife... the busy body is no more.... to the husband... the lover is no more.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.