Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman (36072 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by fortune1968: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
The two of them are losers .
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Allisonstvs(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fear woman,, See wetin pussy dae coz
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by DrayZee: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are the one who turns up with the victim mentality and abuses when a woman does same to men as they always do to women. You see nothing wrong in what he said. What if such a comment was made about men? We know you wouldn't have a comment.

Mr Man, take a breather if you want to hide your head in the sand over an obvious matter on the forum. Whenever there is a thread, go through the first page of comments only and see if it doesn't denigrate women or berate them in any way.

It is understandable that you have a pe-nis, so if people are mocking and turning things on women, it doesn't concern you. You will downplay it.

As usual, men twist everything they see, from the issue at hand into other things: where did I tell you I know all his monikers?

Confused gender called male.

Anytime there is a post on a male, if I remember to, I'm going to mention you, while I post a comment that denigrates and berates men. I hope it will be entertaining and enlightening.
You registered in 2016. If you were active here, it means you witnessed the era where women had a field day insulting men at every opportunity. Every night, the front page would be filled with men-bashing threads. I’m sure you didn’t speak against it then, but just look at what you’re trying to have a problem with.
If a woman says women shouldn’t fight over men, discussing how she calmed a potentially violent woman down with a few drinks, I wouldnt have a comment, because I wouldn’t see it as an insult on men in any way. There was only one wrong person, and the person was calmed. It’s a matter of not disrespecting yourself and another fellow over the antics of the other gender. What’s problematic about that? You probably love to see men disgrace themselves over inconsequential women. That’s the only reason you should have a problem with that guys comment.

You’re the one with the problem here. I don’t expect you to see it though. You can’t even explain how it’s an insult, you’re just looking for how to feel like a victim...as usual and as expected. Man didn’t even say anything against the woman, but you’re here fuming left and right.
If you like don’t rest, that’s your business.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by izibili44: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
May be one Nigeria guy want collect am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian / Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.