Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman (36070 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Glycosunde: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
Men if you can control your third leg and anger, you have solved more than half of your problem.

Sighs.......... Drops pen

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
OyinO:

I love this. But I believe also that you lashed her laslas... Bad Boy! lolz
yeah sure. D guy lach am. More so as the woman husband dey addressed as "pa" naim be say na bubu agemate and d woman na 30yrs. Na dat age women dey like lash pass o.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by felo812000(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
YOU ARE TRUELY WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MejiLoyon:
Never fight over a woman..I had an altercation with a guy over a woman years ago, the guy come carry bottle,with axe,with plenty boys say them go treat me. They came to where I usually hang out. My normal self was mad and ready to draw blood. For I was accused falsely because the woman just dey use them catch trips say she dey date Mejiloyon. But I cautioned myself. Told my guys to stand down. Went to meet the stark raving mad man and offered him a bottle of beer.

My brother beer and fried meat saved the day. In one hour all of us were dancing dbanj suddenly. In two hours men don dey vomit. Total amount spent three crates of trophy with meat making 10k. What if we fought? Compare the costs. They are not worth it.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by HisMajesty1(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2021
The man whose wife allegedly cheated and his alleged cheating wife will settle and continue with their lives... Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by achems: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2021
wetin concerns me with person wey no get sense
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by tiredoflife(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2021
He came to ruin all because of a pussy

Never carry pussy on your head like gala
It never ends well
Ask brother samson
This is 5,000yrs remembrance day after he let pussy control him cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Torosk1(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2021
Weytin kpekus dey cos dis days ehhh...over to you nairaland jobless judges angry
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by roundman: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What does that have to do with a murderer man?

You don't have abuses or anything to say, because a man has murdered someone. All you can do is somehow rope in women. Men have no responsibility for their actions, it's always tied to women, when these men cannot face the evils that their fellow men commit.

Condemn him the way you would've condemned a female murderer. Use all the rants you have for him. Oh, that won't get you likes.

Or you can't. Because you've lost sense of your humanity and become an empty misogynist.

This site needs a reformatting of the brains of all males using it. Seun has promoted enough woman hate, to the extent that men see crimes and are quiet, but once it involves a woman they have everything to say.
Nawaoh!!! What has the guy said now that made you this bitter?

9 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Patrioticman007(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2021
Tetehjewels:
FULANI HERDSMEN AGAIN

The herdsman did it again.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by FBIBOT(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2021
The two men are out of the equation . Now the woman is free to go on with whoever she feels like ... No dey carry women matter for head
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by ngadaAwo: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2021
one of the reasons their women no dey use Nigerian men play.
at least she's guaranteed of not dating a psycho
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by izubext007: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Imo women.. fear them with adultery
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by BRATISLAVA: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2021
roundman:
Nawaoh!!! What has the guy said now that made you this bitter?

Guy, if you haven't noticed, there is a trend of women bashing on this forum.

One day these casual hate comments will escalate into violence against women. God forbid it is any female you know. That's why we need to stop supporting comments that bring down or implicate women needlessly.

We should try to call out evil when we see it.

That guy is one of the biggest abusers of women on this forum with his numerous monikers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by mysticwarrior(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2021
foolish man, instead of you to prove your innocence and vindicate yourself you went and killed somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by baggioni: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2021
grin The enemies of both Wife and Husband have canceled out each other by elimination method
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by blinking001(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You don't have abuses or anything to say, because a man has murdered someone. All you can do is somehow rope in women. Men have no responsibility for their actions, it's always tied to women, when these men cannot face the evils that their fellow men commit.

Condemn him the way you would've condemned a female murderer. Use all the rants you have for him. Oh, that won't get you likes.

Or you can't. Because you've lost sense of your humanity and become an empty misogynist.

This site needs a reformatting of the brains of all males using it. Seun has promoted enough woman hate, to the extent that men see crimes and are quiet, but once it involves a woman they have everything to say.
Yen yen yen...

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Miyachi: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2021
grin grin
There is something off about the topic of this post. I can't put my finger on it but it just sounds unnecessarily verbose.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Kpekus !!! Hnmm ! Not again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Emola12(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2021
buh watin cocern dat dead man? maybe him sev dey sleep wit dah woman!
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by jrusky(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Are these the ones some people want fed govt to legalised gun for

Well bro rotten in jail is even fairer but you will rot in your grave and rot in hell, RIP to you in advance ewu anuofia.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by FREEMADNESS: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2021
headline self get k-leg
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by jacoik(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Never fight over a woman..I had an altercation with a guy over a woman years ago, the guy come carry bottle,with axe,with plenty boys say them go treat me. They came to where I usually hang out. My normal self was mad and ready to draw blood. For I was accused falsely because the woman just dey use them catch trips say she dey date Mejiloyon. But I cautioned myself. Told my guys to stand down. Went to meet the stark raving mad man and offered him a bottle of beer.

My brother beer and fried meat saved the day. In one hour all of us were dancing dbanj suddenly. In two hours men don dey vomit. Total amount spent three crates of trophy with meat making 10k. What if we fought? Compare the costs. They are not worth it.
mennnnn ur mama born u come rub beta oil on ur brain. u get sense my man. not like some fools wey full naija/ nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by yimnansunny: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Wicked people Everywhere
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2021
I pity is life, he will surely spend some of his youthful years in prison.
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Modified grin
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by jacoik(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

what is this one even saying sef. Mr please pack well
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by BigYash: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Dude is sharing experience of what could have made him become like d idiot in the story above,you're here saying rubbish. Emotions don cloud your sense of reasoning abi? Let me not believe that you're one of those Nigerian girls that are what?

6 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by Pele10: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Can"t someone hear good news in this country? I feel 4 the dead,and his family
Re: Man Arrested In Imo For Killing A Man Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With A Woman by wealthyhenry(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Oga are you okay at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian / Physically Challenged Man Arrested For Stealing A Car From An Auto Shop In Lagos / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.