Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President (492 Views)

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Bukati2: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2021
Dr James Okut a Development Consultant With International NGO'S belives that Nigeria has native leaders who can usher in the era of profound growth and development.

Speaking to Newsmen he affirmed his belief that either of Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi or Dr Goodluck Johnathan Will lead Nigeria into a time of peace and plenty.

Recall that Dr James Okut is the Convener of the Rotimi Amaechi Fans Club. He is anxious to see him emerge as President come 2023.

"A Rotimi Amaechi presidency will help bridge communities and heal the land" he concluded.

Between Rotimi Amaechi and Dr Goodluck Johnathan who do you think will make a better President? Or do you have an alternative candidate?

1 Like

Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by smothy(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2021
None of them
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by yanabasee1(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2021
Donald Duke is a better option to both of them....
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Freestainworld(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2021
Amaechi is a serpent, I would rather roll with Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Monogamy: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2021
None.

Credible candidates don finish for SS?

1 Like

Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
The APC can never present GEJ.

GEJ tenure as the president is still one of the most terrible have experience, I'm not ready to experience it again.

1 Like

Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by RRodwave(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Let me think

Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by princemillla(m): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2021
Op don smoke how dare you compare GEJ with Amechi
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Kentursky(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2021
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2021
NONE OF THEM..

Ndi ala.
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by allen113: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by yemmight(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2021
Amaechi.
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Demolaeby: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
I will rather vote my goat to GEJ. He is a man with chicken heart. Amaechi is my choice here
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by MosayA: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
None of them.
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Idiko1: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
None is suitable!!!!
Re: Between Rotimi Amaechi And Goodluck Johnathan, Who Will Make A Better President by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin grin grin Make me and my guy lauagh grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Send Eastern Security Network To Benue State / Hijab Violence: CAN Fingers Abdulrazaq, Demands Fg’s Intervention / Nnamdi Kanu's 50-year-old Newspaper Worth Over $4 Million - Read Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.