Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (667 Views)

I Can't Handle This Pregnancy. / How Can I Deny This Pregnancy / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2021
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.
It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).
Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.
Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2021
Don't abort.. that could be another spiritual birth
Second coming of Jesus Christ

Since she conceived before you had intercourse .
The lord works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by MickzyDonald: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2021
Take shovel and shove the hell outta her before it's to late, she just want to force it on you trust me
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Xenry: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2021
This is what some girls use to do. Once they cheat on you with a poor skinny dude with big D, they would urge you to fvck them raw (some guys usually posts about how their Gf's want them to cum in her, that's just an example), some girls are becoming wicked these days.
@Op, you better go for DNA test, because a hairy skinny guy with big D just fvcked that girl of yours about 13 weeks ago. sad Your are lucky that the fetus' age is known. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Mide3367: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Why not use condom. Werey
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Kriss216: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2021
Try and get her arrested for trying to impose another man's child on you.

I expected you to be furious at her at the clinic after seeing the scan result. You should have unleash little madness on her.

If you had little love for her, turn it to hatred, that girl is evil!

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by vastolord4(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Congratulations brother! Be wise cos you can't prove it till it's out.. good luck
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by GOFRONT(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Na waoo.....Fraudulent Relationship, Fraudulent Marriages everywhere and every day......

DNA test would be a very lucrative business in future...

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jeon(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jeon(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.
It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).
Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Below is the scan result

grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Whatever happens, don't spend shishi until you have done DNA test on the fetus.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by prince2pac(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2021
That lady is a fraudster, get her arrested asap... it ain't yours man.

but condom ain't costly kwanu...

leave formication Una no go hear now see..

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by yimnansunny: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2021
do DNA test
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Righteousness2(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by crackhaus: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2021
From the timeline you have provided, I honestly don't believe you are responsible for that pregnancy...

She had her last period starting on the 28th of November and ending on the 2nd of December... then you had sex with her on the 24th of December, which falls within a week of when she was already expecting her flow to begin again.

It is very unlikely that you're the father, very unlikely... but one can never be so sure of these things.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2021
Mehn something like this happen to me, same stories with same date...... kindly mail me spac_ay@yahoo.com maybe the girl is playing both of us...... am so serious about this

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2021
oga u better go and start buying baby stuff asap...use protection una no go gree...una go dey form 2baba...now js go nd carry ur cross Js cus of some 10 mins pleasure...
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jakasibo:

Below is the scan result

Bro something like this happen to a friend who f mine hope it is not same girl...... the lady you talking about base at ogun state if yes kindly get back to me cus it seem you and my guy get something to discuss before the lady use you guys..... am serious ooooo for real
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by ayspac(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
ayspac:

Bro something like this happen to a friend who f mine hope it is not same girl...... the lady you talking about base at ogun state if yes kindly get back to me cus it seem you and my guy get something to discuss before the lady use you guys..... am serious ooooo for real

Get back to me ASAP for you to be on safer hand so the lady secret can be reveal
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by sunshineV(f): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
how am i suppose to know na? na me and u fvck d girl?

(1) (Reply)

The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed / # / Bbnaija: Kayvee Is Bad Sharp Nigga, He Kissed Angel On His First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.