Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice (7248 Views)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 12:15am On Aug 11, 2020
i am in a state of confusion right now. i dated this girl for few months but i noticed we are very incompatible, shes fine and attractive but lacks the intelligence and sense i want in a girl so i told her the truth, i wanted us to call it quit and just be friends. This is how it happened

on the 10th of june, she came around and we got down, i believe she came because of that cuz she lives in another state a bit far while I live in lagos, later that day i told her my intentions of calling off the relationship because the earlier the better. Fast forward to june 30th, she chatted me, we gisted a bit and I asked about her wellbeing, she told me she was having menstrual cramps that day which means she was on her period... On the 6th of august (few days ago), she chatted me up, telling me she is pregnant, 6 weeks pregnant... When i counted it, June 10 (the last time we were together) to august 6 (the day she confirmed being 6 weeks pregnant) is almost 2 months not to talk of the fact that she saw her period exactly 20 days after we got down. I told her all this but she insisted i'm the one responsible for it.

Please, with this timeline, is it possible I am the one responsible for the pregnancy?

June 10 (got down)
June 30 (saw her period)
August 6 (6 weeks pregnant)

Also, I need to add this, earlier this year, she claimed she was pregnant and was bugging me, when I asked for proof and test result, she couldn't provide any, later it was obvious she was lying and she said she thought she was pregnant and was scared hence why she was bugging me, she apologized and begged for days before i forgave her.

Advice Please!

Update: today, I decided to take it all on myself, from the various advices I've received I thought it would be a very good idea to clear myself because im so sure im not responsible for that stuff, so I traveled all the way to her state without telling her before, when I got there, I called her to bring the copy of those tests and scans she sent me on WhatsApp (cuz she blurred the name of the hospital and phone). She told me it's with her friend, I asked her why, she said she doesn't want to take it home so her mum wouldn't see it.

we met in an area close to the hospital, I told her we would go collect the scan report but before then she should come do both pregnancy test and scan at the hospital which will show the number of weeks, she immediately stepped aside and placed a call, it was to her mum, when she gave me the phone to speak to her mum, i was like what the hell... I dont know her mum, we never talked, why did she involve her, etc so I didn't talk to her mum, we only dated for few months and it wasn't to the point where she should start telling me to meet her mum and stufss... It was at that moment i realized her mum was aware she was pregnant. She had already told her mum to come,!,! I already made up my mind I wasnt seeing her mum.

The doctor took her blood sample for the PT, and then they said she has to be pressed (urine) before the can do the scan, she said she wasnt pressed, I got her water so she could drink, she refused to drink it. While talking to her about the whole thing, I told her we should go collect the scan from her friend, while on our way, she got angry because of the things I said and left. I called her several times, she didnt pick. When she picked up, i asked her to come back so we can complete the test and she should come alone. Later when she called me she was around, she didn't come to the hospital but stayed elsewhere, when i insisted and asked her to come to the hospital to complete the scan, then she angrily said. "I'm not responsible, that I should leave her alone and go back" In short, she refused to come, I went back to the hospital to collect the P.T she did and its positive, the hospital refunded the money for the scan since she did not want to come for it and the doctor herself said, it's not possible I got her pregnant with all the things i explained.

I left immediately, while on my way, I saw her, but she was with someone (later got to know its her mum), I looked away and left. Now, she started sending me messages that i disrespected her mum and her elder sister was sending me different annoying messages too, backing her up. I'm really exhausted. Please advice!

Update: Today, I called her and asked if she'd be chanced to do the scan today, she said she'll call me back and dropped my call. (I guess she placed a call to her sis), few minutes later, her sister called me but I didn't pick up then I called her back and ask her why is her sister calling me, simple question, would you be able to do the scan today? she started asking if I'm around already or not, I didn't answer her then she said she'll be busy at some point. Since she won't be busy for the whole of today, you should be able to do it, she said no problem, I should come then I said Ok, we are on our way, I'm coming with a Doctor, a lawyer and we'll do the scan in 3 different random hospitals, don't worry, all bills on me. She dropped the call immediately then I called her back, she started stammering and asking me why will I bring a Doctor and a Lawyer, I told her she shouldn't panic as long as all the things she has said and the scan reports and stuffs she sent me have no discrepancy. We are on our way!

Next thing is, "see don't come again, don't come again, you already said you're not responsible for it" I was like but you still insist I am the one so I want us to clear the issue today. Then she started saying if I come I wont see her blah blah blah. I called her sister, she started banging my calls. She chatted my cousin whom she knows with me, that she has said it many times that I'm not the one and she's saying it again, that I'm not the one. My cousin told her I'm taking the matter up already and all he has been telling me is falling on my deaf ears, that she should say the truth before we leave, that's the only way he can help her. Then she sent a voice note to him declaring that I'm not the one responsible, she was shaking throughout the recording. She sent some messages too admitting that. Her sister also chatted me saying 'I should leave her sister alone and go with my wahala that they are not forcing it on me blah blah blah'. I ensured I recorded all the calls and the messages they sent in case they act funny later. Now, they have run away.

I cant believe that this actually happens to people and its happening to me. I only see it in movies. I'm very happy the truth has been revealed and I learnt a lot of lessons, im definitely going to wise up with my dealings with any woman henceforth, the summary of the lesson I learnt is FEAR WOMEN. Thank you all for your contributions. I'm grateful!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by femmyapson(m): 12:24am On Aug 11, 2020
When you were thrusting in and out; Were we there? undecided

25 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by bestdefender: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2020
she's not pregnant, buh if she still insist take her to hospital and see a doctor, so he can check the weeks of the pregnancy.

7 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:
on the 10th of june, she came around and we got down, i believe she came because of that cuz she lives in another state a bit far while I live in lagos
@bolded,,,now you know why she came around. Abi we get state where service operators no dey
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2020
bestdefender:
she's not pregnant, buh if she still insist take her to hospital and see a doctor, so he can check the weeks of the pregnancy.
she sent the scan and one pregnancy test report with her name on it
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by duduade: 1:07am On Aug 11, 2020
I don't understand why people can't simply stick to the using of condoms.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by InfernoNig: 1:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Lol. You maybe and you may not be. Just be careful, tell her you will have a DNA test when the baby comes and hear what she says.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by exynos(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

she sent the scan and one pregnancy test report with her name on it

It's fabricated bro

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 1:37am On Aug 11, 2020
InfernoNig:
Lol. You maybe and you may not be. Just be careful, tell her you will have a DNA test when the baby comes and hear what she says.

she doesn't seem bothered, she insists she wants to keep it
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 1:40am On Aug 11, 2020
exynos:

It's fabricated bro

I have the feelings too especially because the hospital or lab on the report she sent was blurred out
but why will she fabricate such thing? Is it to get money off me or to hold me down or what?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2020
- stay off sex, you no wan do!
- use condom, you no wan do!
- pull out technique, you no wan do!
- use morning after pill, you no wan do!
- abortion nko?! probably you no wan do too!

now the babe is telling you the good news that you will be a father soon, you ran to NL asking for advices. the reality is that some women can have their period and STILL be pregnant, while others lie about being pregnant in order to keep you around (against your will).

let me ask alfa for the right answer to your issue:

[img]https://media1./images/236f661f3277882d2d57a66901d39428/tenor.gif[/img]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 1:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Please guys is it possible for a lady to have sex, see her period after 3 weeks and still get pregnant from that initial sex?

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by hhaakkeebb: 1:45am On Aug 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

now the babe is telling you the good news that you will be a father soon, you ran to NL asking for advices. the reality is that some women can have their period and STILL be period, while others lie about being pregnant in order to keep you around (against your will).

Am confused sir, I was so sure I pulled out, maybe she's just trying to suffer me because I broke up
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:
Am confused sir, I was so sure I pulled out, maybe she's just trying to suffer me because I broke up

if you were "that" sure you pulled out, you wouldnt have opened this thread, unless she is the Nigerian version of virgin Mary
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Oga close this thread and start familiarizing yourself with prices of kids' stuffs in nearby stores.
Sorry I forgot to start with congratulations, you deserve it.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by uboma(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

Pulling out is not a reliable method to prevent pregnancy.

Start to save up for her prenatal and postnatal care.

Save up for diapers and possibly baby food.

Save up for a DNA test if you are still unsure after the child birth.

Congratulations on becoming a father soon.

Las las, do invite us for the naming ceremony.

Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Originalsly: 3:22am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

Please guys is it possible for a lady to have sex, see her period after 3 weeks and still get pregnant from that initial sex?

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Yellowblack: 3:35am On Aug 11, 2020
From your date... I can't prescribe you are responsible for d pregnancy.... Maybe she don dey chop another cucumber outside..lolx.. who knws girls of nowadays
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Kobicove(m): 3:53am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

I'm not sure you're responsible for her pregnancy
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by InfernoNig: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

she doesn't seem bothered, she insists she wants to keep it

You don't bother too. Just play along until she put to bed and do the DNA to know if the baby is yours
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by 912(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2020
If she is pregnant you are not responsible for it. Even if you came inside her, the dates don't add up.

Just ignore her because the more you try to reason with her the deeper the hole you are digging for yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 11, 2020
be careful before she use you as the last man,
how can you fvck a woman last 6weeks and she saw her period last 3weeks then come on another 3weeks to tell you she is pregnant.
some people wey dey tell you say you are now a father are mad and foolish,
make sure the responsibility you are taking is your responsibility, no go carry another man responsibility all in the name of love or being dumb in the same time.
fear women to avoid being the man that will say my child I have been training since many years is not my biological child.
Be wise!
but if you are responsible for the pregnancy my brother double your hustle and take care of the baby and your woman.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Whois(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2020
912:
If she is pregnant you are not responsible for it. Even if you came inside her, the dates don't add up.

Just ignore her because the more you try to reason with her the deeper the hole you are digging for yourself

N Say No to premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by IvarTheBoneless: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2020
grin

You want free milk, but you don't want to buy the cow.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by UDUJ(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2020
duduade:
I don't understand why people can't simply stick to the using of condoms.

It really baffles me. I get very annoyed when I see threads like this

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Nicepoker(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Always garage your tractor before you drive her crazy. Oga you are responsible.
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Obakashdee(m): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2020
You are not the owner from this analysis you gave. Don’t dull meanwhile

You are very wicked and callous, you waited till after you slept with her before telling her it’s over, that’s wickedness, I’m sure you’ll get your karma soon.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by femi4: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:
i am in a state of confusion right now. i dated this girl for few months but i noticed we are very incompatible, shes fine and attractive but lacks the intelligence and sense i want in a girl so i told her the truth, i wanted us to call it quit and just be friends. This is how it happened

on the 10th of june, she came around and we got down, i believe she came because of that cuz she lives in another state a bit far while I live in lagos, later that day i told her my intentions of calling off the relationship because the earlier the better. Fast forward to june 30th, she chatted me, we gisted a bit and I asked about her wellbeing, she told me she was having menstrual cramps that day which means she was on her period... On the 6th of august (few days ago), she chatted me up, telling me she is pregnant, 6 weeks pregnant... When i counted it, June 10 (the last time we were together) to august 6 (the day she confirmed being 6 weeks pregnant) is almost 2 months not to talk of the fact that she saw her period exactly 20 days after we got down. I told her all this but she insisted i'm the one responsible for it.

Please, with this timeline, is it possible I am the one responsible for the pregnancy?

June 10 (got down)
June 30 (saw her period)

Also, I need to add this, earlier this year, she claimed she was pregnant and was bugging me, when I asked for proof and test result, she couldn't provide any, later it was obvious she was lying and she said she thought she was pregnant and was scared hence why she was bugging me, she apologized and begged for days before i forgave her.

Advice Please!
You didn't use condom, you are now doing unnecessary permutation and combination. You played into her hands, you have yourself to blame
Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Pearl05(f): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2020
hhaakkeebb:

June 10 (got down)
June 30 (saw her period)

Advice Please!

If she is at all pregnant presently then it's not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by proff010: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Guy just ignore her she is using you. Infact block her

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by FunnyDude(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2020
proff010:
Guy just ignore her she is using you. Infact block her

Exactly, the op isn't the owner of that preggy.

A lady wanted to do that with me last year, until I blocked her, she thought I'm a jjc.

Girls of nowadays have upto 4 boyfriends

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice by Dayoebe(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Daddy Tope, You're responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You / I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / He Refused To Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.