Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (31825 Views)

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by eledumare2012: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm.
Water testing...
They want to be sure the are in charge and in control of the food chain/supply.
If negative, they will try again
If positive
The south is in problem.
Bandits, herders and this association are working in chain.
Now you can see that the killing of farmers and destruction of farm produce is deliberate.
I've never heard of farmland destroyed in the north neither a farmer killed.
Naija is gone.
....... That line got me... Lol
The boundary between North and South.
.... It got me

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by 080bjaked(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/cattle-dealers-begin-strike-today

The union also demanded that the government should order dismantling of all road blocks on federal highways due to problems its members get subjected to when carrying out their duties.

How will any serious and legal organization request for this? Wetin dem dey carry?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
tutudesz:
No petroleum products will be allow to the north too, since everybody wan form madness.

The IPMAN chairman is Northerner.
and the drivers are NorthererS.

thier is also Petroleum in the Neighboring Niger Republic
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Sleekfingers: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/cattle-dealers-begin-strike-today

no problem.....the FG can compensate those affected people in oyo states.....i got no problem with that......

But the south need to start looking beyond expecting farm produce from the north.......we need to start investing in agriculture.....these people shakara too much o........we got very fertile lands in the southwest......i am urging all southwest governors and investors to do the necessary........because a day would come, when the north will stop selling farm produce to us....so whats gonna happen?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Aketi2: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

You have land scarcity , you remember?

Explain?
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
we all will go on strike
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by superlicious: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
This people are very funny,are they the only people that were affected by the Endsars protest? southerners were killed, thier cars stand and businesses looted and burnt. In shasha both southerners and northerners were maimed, raped and robbed . A lot of ships were burnt and looted. It affected everyone.
what these people do not know is that a lot of people prefer thier haram, their abomination which is pig ( bacon) to that boney cow. Even chicken,turkey,fish and bush meat is preferred. There is a meat they call jackey, it is sweeter,cheaper and meatier than cow. If you try it ,you will not ask for cow meat again.
As for tomatoes there are many options to tomatoes . we have vegetable stew, egusi stew,Ofe akwu also called perm kernel stew and so on.
we have to prepare ourselves and be independent of this people. They think we need them,meanwhile they need us more. our purchasing power is what they need. There is no money in the north,that is why they migrate to the south. They have never embarked on a strike before. They will come running back when they realize thier mistake. Thier resources will be cut short for them to maintain themselves.This will open thier eyes.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
eledumare2012:
Hmmm.
Water testing...
They want to be sure the are in charge and in control of the food chain/supply.
If negative, they will try again
If positive
The south is in problem.
Bandits, herders and this association are working in chain.
Now you can see that the killing of farmers and destruction of farm produce is deliberate.
I've never heard of farmland destroyed in the north neither a farmer killed.
Naija is gone.
....... That line got me... Lol
The boundary between North and South.
.... It got me

The want you to stop killing Innocent traders and face the killers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
As if na free Dem dey give us....let's see how they will survive this
Without the south they will suffer,how many cattle d north dey consume sef
This news dey sweet my Belle
Nobody will tell them to call off after 2 weeks when they must have realized how much sales they have missed
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by tutudesz: 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The IPMAN chairman is Northerner.
and the drivers are NorthererS.

thier is also Petroleum in the Neighboring Niger Republic
Since they plan to stop and search all truck leaving Northern state to South, we will also follow their plans too. All tankers will not be allow to pass
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

no problem.....the FG can compensate those affected people in oyo states.....i got no problem with that......

But the south need to start looking beyond expecting farm produce from the north.......we need to start investing in agriculture.....these people shakara too much o........we got very fertile lands in the southwest......i am urging all southwest governors and investors to do the necessary........because a day would come, when the north will stop selling farm produce to us....so whats gonna happen?

Your land can't produce almost everything that is supplied from North.

because alot of them need excessive SUN for their nutrition.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by NECO1998: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na dem go tire.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by JVector: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
That will be a very great relief.
I hope the herders in the bush too will join.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Anybody wey want call of the strike, na Ogun go kill am.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by hammerDK: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:
Who owns this daily trust newspaper

There is nothing to trust about daily trust

Igbo man will always find a way.

In Igbo land we eat dog, cat, nchi, grasshopper, pig, donkey, chicken

All these are substitute, it's not like cow meat is perfectly inelastic

in short the igbo s rare cows too. that black thick cow used for occasion

grin grin grin

Igbo Kwenu!

Are u Igbo?

U don chop cat meat before? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Queenlovely(f): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
hammerDK:

grin grin grin

Igbo Kwenu!

Are u Igbo?

U don chop cat meat before? grin grin grin grin
sure. and u
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by hammerDK: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:

sure. and u
Before Nko..
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by hammerDK: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
@Queenlovely, I prefer to eat cat and grasshopper Nkwobi, than fulani sexual cows.

By the way, u don eat grasshopper before?
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Redcrafton: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
The Igbos have the short horn cow called efi gbo

see.

Trust them they can start this in large scale quickly.

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by abfemi163: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by drlateef: 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
In other words they are striking against the southern part of Nigeria. And NLC is allowing this divisive elements among them? NLC will lose their credibility if they allow these tribal bigots in their midst.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Shukushaka: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Me and my brodaz here dey observe lent.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by tamdun: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Like what pls?
There's nothing, I repeat, there is nothing we cannot grow in South, shey na onions or tomatoes, abi ground nut?
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by jenomai: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Investment can be made to establish green houses. That is how the western countries keep up with the demands for food produce
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kingdemmu:
2021 will be bad for majority of the people in southern Nigeria. I smell an unprecedented level of hunger if they don't pacify the northerners. From dealers of perishables to now cattle dealers. If dealers of grains should also embark on strike hunger go kill some people soon.
Firstly cow is half the price in Ghana and togo , tomatoes can be gotten from benue ( they know they can't try such rubbish in benue ) cameroon ....beans from Benin republic

Now the question is if Southerners refuse to buy from north ...who would they sale to ?

LMAO in this global economy the buyer have all the power oga

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by tamdun: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
jenomai:

Investment can be made to establish green houses. That is how the western countries keep up with the demands for food produce
Tell him to mention what they are growing in North that we cannot grow in South
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
Go ahead , dont eat cows.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Putinofrussia: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Thank God.They are the ones that will suffer.We will not even know that they are on strike. Things will become easier for us.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
scholes0:
Good riddance.
It will teach us in the South and Yorubaland specifically how to gradually learn to live and wean ourselves of dependence on killer Fulani cows for our daily protein intake in preparation for the eventual showdown.

And since the southWest has the highest purchasing power in the country & also the 1st / 2nd most populated geopolitical zone, therefore where the Fulas make the most income/money from selling their cattle in all of West Africa, we can gradually divest the money we would rather spend on cows elsewhere. Fish farmers and Chicken / Turkey producers get ready. Pig rearers and those interested in herding goats commercially should also rise to the challenge.

Merchants of blood can go fu*k themselves.

I'd prefer goat rearing. Let me research.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by ibotcom(f): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

The want you to stop killing Innocent traders and face the killers.
Are bandits not killing innocent traders and residents in the North? What have you done about it? Are you not use to killing?

Can you compare the number Northerners that are being killed in Kaduna, Zamfara, Borno etc. to the low number that get killed in the south?

So why are you complaining when a few Northerners get killed in the South

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Whois(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
They're already becoming irrelevant. They should look up https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Zooposki(f): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
Igbochief001:

Firstly cow is half the price in Ghana and togo , tomatoes can be gotten from benue ( they know they can't try such rubbish in benue ) cameroon ....beans from Benin republic

Now the question is if Southerners refuse to buy from north ...who would they sale to ?

LMAO in this global economy the buyer have all the power oga

Oga, abeg leave Ghana alone. They are worse than Northerners when it comes to hating us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu? Reno Omokri Is Asking Nigerians / Woman Narrates How She Gave Birth While In Boko Haram Captivity ( Photos ) / Nigerians Can Now Apply For Houses Built Under FG National Housing Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.