Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,384 members, 7,954,557 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) (47390 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Priscy01(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lola Omotayo-Okoye wife of singer Peter Okoye has has buried her father, Oladipo Omotayo, Igbere TV reports.

Her husband shared photos and videos from the burial on his Instagram on Thursday.

“Rip Papa”, he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLtg28oFhiL/?igshid=1ghe9hjh1tgud

Mr Omotayo died on December 16.

Lola broke the news on Instagram saying, ““In the early hours of this morning, I received some very sad news that brought my family’s world to a grinding halt.

“My darling Papa’s passing has hit us all very hard, and while we know that he is in a better place, the truth is that there is no easy way to handle the grief that comes with the loss of a loved one.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ubQYjAVENM

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Priscy01(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by mayklef(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Am Paul still no show face....PSQUARE is officially dead and buried and the both of them donot have the moral backing to talk about Unity or Love

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
This Covid-19 Is Damn Funny.
Imagine I Dont Recognise Any Of This People Including Mr-P.
Facemask Everywhere.
BTW Where Is Her Inlaws, Jude An Paul Okoye?
So They Didnt Attend?.
Dear P-SQUARE I Dont Like Remembring This Shit.
.Smh

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by lekki1444: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
lovely girl Lola is. met her in a supermarket in Lekki. We talked for a while and i shook her hand. her perfume stayed in my hand for 2 days. very strong perfume. i would like to know the name of it

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace cry

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by tutudesz: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
This would've been the prefect time to settle their difference shocked
mayklef:
Am Paul still no show face....PSQUARE is officially dead and buried and the both of them donot have the moral backing to talk about Unity or Love

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Cheryph200(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
We don hear
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Everybody go want know weather Paul n Anita show face for the burial
Fans will soon storm Paul's Instagram account to drag him

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by MosayA: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
RIP Papa

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
The devil is a bastard.
See the way he separated two brothers.
We were enjoying them until Satan played on them.
Psquare is dead an gone

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
RIP..Go rest, you sef don try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by eedimo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
No father or mother is too old to die.
Be console that he should be in a better place than this world of uncertainties.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

mayklef:
Both of them are pussy asss niggarrrz..
Real niggarrrrs will always settle ....

I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Triangles1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Beautiful Yoruba woman.

PETER is just a social nigger, I remembered when I was working in WUSE 2, he came together with Weird MC, Style Plus and other Artist he pay for all their meals of almost 50k and they left most of their foods untouched.
I returned the remaining drinks and get back my money, from my own perception on PETER he's a problem free nigger, I swear the dude is problem free nigger.

Other artist has been coming with their arrogance manner but PETER is exceptional.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Lordswazz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Well, take heart. We'll all experience the loss of a loved one if we live long enough. Pray for the strength to pull through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Commonguy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
so sorry
RIP

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by hammerDK: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
SEE PERSON, PREACHING ONE NIGERIA.

HE CANNOT EVEN LIVE AS ONE WITH HIS TWIN BROTHER.

HIS BROTHERS COULD NOT EVEN ATTEND TO COMFORT THE FAMILY.

IF I HEAR ONE NIGERIA AGAIN... IF I HEAR AM...

HYPOCRITE EVERYWHERE!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Priscy01:
Lola Omotayo-Okoye wife of singer Peter Okoye has has buried her father, Oladipo Omotayo, Igbere TV reports.

Her husband shared photos and videos from the burial on his Instagram on Thursday.

Lola broke the news on Instagram saying, ““In the early hours of this morning, I received some very sad news that brought my family’s world to a grinding halt.

“My darling Papa’s passing has hit us all very hard, and while we know that he is in a better place, the truth is that there is no easy way to handle the grief that comes with the loss of a loved one.”

Not even Paul or Jude attended the burial too bad, family and blood, twin for that matter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by benydy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
RIp to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Marvieduke(f): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Burying your first love (Dad) is sad, I feel her pain but am glad she has a good husband who is a man and a good father.

R.I.P to the soul we lost

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
mayklef:
when their own mama dey Na manage dem dey just to make her happy

let alone when she is gone

Truth be told it's very bad, from the pictures Peter was doing it all by himself to comfort his wife and children, help from Paul would have gone a long way

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by trevorhorace(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Omo see as burial be like wedding

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by mayklef(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Both of them are pussy asss niggarrrz..
Real niggarrrrs will always settle ....

I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle
Even Esau and Jacob no do reach this one, despite d fact say BirthRight involve na

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by TheMostComplex1: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Were they informed officially as inlaws ?Note they have to follow the traditions

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Perfect opportunity for the twins to reconcile but no ...they're forming what I don't know! angry

Priscy01:

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Condolence.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
PastorandMentor:
The devil is a bastard.
See the way he separated two brothers.
We were enjoying them until Satan played on them.
Psquare is dead an gone
Withdrawn
[s]Your myopic reasoning knows no end.

How did she?

They don't know, they only know that she did!

Isn't it stupidity if you can't say how!?[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Slams DJ Xclusive: "You Messed Up Big Time Bro" (See Why) / Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.