Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) (24442 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by UtopiaDream: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Lola Omotayo-Okoye, wife of singer Peter Okoye has celebrated her father Oladipo Omotayo on his posthumous birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of two shared pictures from her father’s burial on Instagram on Wednesday.

She said she misses him so much and it hurts.

“Wishing my dad a very Happy Birthday in Heaven. I miss you so much it hurts,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPbq8LD91x/?igshid=1irgkdev14iaf

Mr Omotayo died on December 16, 2020.

Lola broke the news on Instagram saying, “In the early hours of this morning, I received some very sad news that brought my family’s world to a grinding halt.

“My darling Papa’s passing has hit us all very hard, and while we know that he is in a better place, the truth is that there is no easy way to handle the grief that comes with the loss of a loved one.”

He was buried on February 25.

Lola had on December 13, 2020 shared a throwback picture of herself with mum and dad.

She said it was a time when life was easy and less complicated.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
may his soul rest in peace amen but I don't wanna talk about Peter and Paul they are not real niggas

12 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by slawormiir: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damn niggarrrr
May his soul continue to rest in peace
And for Peter and Paul....they are pussy ass niggarrs
blazepascal:
may his soul rest in peace amen but I don't wanna talk about Peter and Paul they are not real niggas
Exactly. ......they are pussy asss niggarrrz
I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Even Esau and Jacob no do reach this one, despite the fact say BirthRight involve

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whazar:
Manipulative ho

you are just angry because Peter refuse to marry from that your leper colony u called family wink

get a life and move on, yoruba girls are bae grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Bampeh: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
You can never feel what this woman is saying unless you loss someone dear to you. You only blame yourself why you didn't spend much time with your loved ones when they were alive.

Bampeh is encouraging her to be strong.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by blinking001(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Spits
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Omeifa: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Drone95(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Happy birthday to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Folabifreeman(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Tt
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by epadomo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rest on

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Whazar(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
Manipulative ho
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by franchasng: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:
That is why I value the Muslim burial rites sometimes.

They just wrap you with mat and throw you into a pit,

Then they forget about you, they don't take flowers to grave, or cry at grave side.
You can convert to Muslim na, they will be glad to welcome you with a beautiful hijab and full veil undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by bigdammyj: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

Then they forget about you, they don't take flowers to grave, or cry at grave side.

Once you are dead it is final, you will become dust, all the praises from family members you cannot hear it.

is anybody forcing u to do what she is doing?

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damn niggarrrr
May his soul continue to rest in peace
And for Peter and Paul....they are pussy ass niggarrs

Exactly. ......they are pussy asss niggarrrz
I see no reason why them go still dey fight till now without settlement
except say Paul want tell me say he first hide date and fuckkk lola before lola dish am for he brother
Because i see no reason for this hatred...
Even as at that them supposed don settle

Even Esau and Jacob no do reach this one, despite the fact say BirthRight involve
I swear. my nigga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

Once you are dead it is final, you will become dust, all the praises from family members you cannot hear it.

Let us stop this deception of posthumous nonsense. There are no spirit or demon, they are works of human imagination like father christnad
convert now, make dem name you mulika

10 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Wavvywind: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

Let us stop this deception of posthumous nonsense. There are no spirit or demon, they are works of human imagination like father christnad
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!!

RIP to the dead.

Na when Peter and Paul go turn one again.

But Lola role for the break up nor pure at all, make we talk true.
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let the dead rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
sad
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Kosk: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
boulala84:
So na Dis man born that "manipulative hoe". Anyway, rest in peace sha

So, she's a manipulative hoe cos she's not Igbo?

At least, you shouldn't have involved her father but no, this "waking parents with bicycle kick and blow" syndrome will always manifest itself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Jerryherd: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by boulala84: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
So na Dis man born that "manipulative hoe". Anyway, rest in peace sha
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

Let us stop this deception of posthumous nonsense. There are no spirit or demon, they are works of human imagination like father Christmas.

The only people who have the most expensive burial rites are the Chinese, similar to Nigerians, with many taboo and shit. but Chinese burial is way better than Africans
God bless u!
All these monies & attention given to the dead, why not give it to the living!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Queenlovely:

Let us stop this deception of posthumous nonsense. There are no spirit or demon, they are works of human imagination like father Christmas.

The only people who have the most expensive burial rites are the Chinese, similar to Nigerians, with many taboo and shit. but Chinese burial is way better than Africans
since pastors... Psychologists say if someone dies, his whatever goes to heaven so no need crying

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by opalu: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by Commonguy(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
hhmmmmm issoright
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Check if they haven't mine his skull already, because Afonjas love it fresh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister / The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W / Davido Climbs From No. 37 To No. 28 On American Billboard Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.