Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) (47205 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by pezeji(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Just her very family and none from her husband's
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rest on Papa...
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
TheMostComplex1:
Were they informed officially as inlaws ?Note they have to follow the traditions

How old are you

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
PastorandMentor:
Poor IQ. You can't even read to understand a simple sentence written up there.
Which poly did you attend?

grin grin grin grin
Or which Secondary School
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by yimnansunny: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Paul and Jude no show, or perhaps they weren't invited. These guys should put aside their differences and start acting like the brothers that they are.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by oluwatosin88: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Peter wayward son of Okoye make sure you hire those bouncer to guide the grave this evening because Afonjas love it fresh, they will come for the skull this week inshallah

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Peter wayward son of Okoye make sure you hire those bouncer to guide the grave this evening because Afonjas love it fresh, they will come for the skull this week inshallah

cheesy grin grin grin
There are coming for you
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by PastorandMentor(m): 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
I love your sincerity. God bless you. Do you have a dollar account? I want to bless you with small thing. Very small
shadeyinka:

I apologize bro!
I misrepresented your clear post.

I withdraw my statement sir!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by SURElee(f): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Peter love strong o! Good to see him standing by his wife, holding her hand and consoling her. Men like this no plenty o!

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
abdul4new:

Your moronic sense of reasoning is out of this world, must you make senseless statement every time.rubbish

Yoruba mooslim head-slammer.. the thing pain u wella

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Ezidimma(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
This guys beef soo tay them bone the funeral of their in-law

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by BadEnglish(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
I remember when my sisters were at each others neck sometimes last year. The moment I heard abt the issue, I immediately called my elder brother n told him this is what is going on. And I told him we av to prevailed on them to forgive n forget by all means irrespective of who's at fault, they must remember we are blood n nothing must separate us. Even their husbands were also beefing each other then coz they wanted to support their wives. Now we are all one big happy family . Na so e suppose b, we dey fyt but we [b][/b]must settle
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by BadEnglish(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
AFONJACOW:

Don't worry I won't wait for a week b4 I mine ur skull my niggarrrr. All that's left now is for u to die grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by mixratio(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Triangles1:
Beautiful Yoruba woman.

PETER is just a social nigger, I remembered when I was working in WUSE 2, he came together with Weird MC, Style Plus and other Artist he pay for all their meals of almost 50k and they left most of their foods untouched.
I returned the remaining drinks and get back my money, from my own perception on PETER he's a problem free nigger, I swear the dude is problem free nigger.

Other artist has been coming with their arrogance manner but PETER is exceptional.

who is peter? the one that dances or the one that does the most singing?
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by hefelove(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Triangles1:
Beautiful Yoruba woman.

PETER is just a social nigger, I remembered when I was working in WUSE 2, he came together with Weird MC, Style Plus and other Artist he pay for all their meals of almost 50k and they left most of their foods untouched.
I returned the remaining drinks and get back my money, from my own perception on PETER he's a problem free nigger, I swear the dude is problem free nigger.

Other artist has been coming with their arrogance manner but PETER is exceptional.
The day i knew Peter was a good guy was when he was still doing his DANCE WITH PETER show, there was this guy that came for the audition then, he was using walking stick i think, his leg was paining him, yet he still dance small, Peter began to question him on why he came for the audition, he said he needed money for school fees, that money Peter count money give am make he go back to school. Omo my heart melt. He really has a good heart o

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Triangles1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
mixratio:

who is peter? the one that dances or the one that does the most singing?

The Michael Jackson
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Walletnaira: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by dederocs(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
Guy man RIP, such a fine daughter.
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by ClassicCaleb: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Paul and Jude are evil

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
mayklef:
Am Paul still no show face....PSQUARE is officially dead and buried and the both of them donot have the moral backing to talk about Unity or Love
This is immaturity
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by jubangha(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
TheMostComplex1:
Were they informed officially as inlaws ?Note they have to follow the traditions
SIR is burial celebration that you need to invite some one before he/she will come?
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by shadeyinka(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
PastorandMentor:
I love your sincerity. God bless you. Do you have a dollar account? I want to bless you with small thing. Very small
I bet you are pulling my legs: although I will appreciate o!
My dollar account is in the RED!

But you needn't do Sir. I appreciate your response too.

Shalom!
Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by iamL(f): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
I will keep supporting peter because of the way he prioritizes his wife and children over anything. He is indeed a man.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by niggadee(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
OOzz:
Yoruba women are always like this (evil and crafty). Always severing family ties. Marry them at ur own and family's peril
cheap talk

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by iamL(f): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
hefelove:

The day i knew Peter was a good guy was when he was still doing his DANCE WITH PETER show, there was this guy that came for the audition then, he was using walking stick i think, his leg was paining him, yet he still dance small, Peter began to question him on why he came for the audition, he said he needed money for school fees, that money Peter count money give am make he go back to school. Omo my heart melt. He really has a good heart o

It was 50k he gave the guy instantly on the show.

Among the finalists one called so-crazy-cool did a performance that was so emotional, peter asked her wat her problem was she told him of her sick dad and he instantly agreed to sponsor the man's treatment till he gets better.

He also bought a car for the best dancer personally that was voted out because of a por fan base.

Dude is cool, he only won't take shit from any one messing with his wife and kids.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Buries Her Father, Oladipo Omotayo (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

Come now... Even if they were not informed or invited officially, them for at the very least show face, albeit briefly.

You would be amazed to know they probably didn't even commiserate with her.

That's immature behavior. Quite unbecoming!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.