Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) (6034 Views)

See What A Nairalander Is Doing Now Lol (pictures Attached) / Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Dissap: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yo Hommies, I saw this picture online mehn, niggar dey think something serious, guess wetin e be! grin
Maybe his money is in danger mehn, Damn!

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Redoil: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
gold digger so na you want come chop my money
the only thing you can offer me is sex and nothing more

8 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by kiddkash(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
he is thinking "after everything I dey doo for this girl and she no love me eh! na God go punish her"

6 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
After all this na to buy agbo From quadri and damage you

13 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by LoudLord(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
The guy dey look am like

LORI IRO!

1 Like

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
The girl is lucky that no Dangote trailer was passing by. What I see in that guy's face is not encouraging at all. Judging by the face, he would've pushed her into the moving truck.

12 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Dissap: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nonexistent:
The girl is lucky that no Dangote trailer was passing by. What I see in that guy's face is not encouraging at all. Judging by the face, he would've pushed her into the moving truck.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by yimnansunny: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
??
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by airminem(f): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
In his mind, he plans to enlist in the Nigeria army, and when he succeed and passes out will go to Orlu (were the lady is from) and kill all the ESN ipob guys and also kill the guy fvcking her when he was away angry

1 Like

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by sunshineV(f): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
well the guy looks broke. like the girl is bank rolling him
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
how the fvck does it concern is... Abeg, poverty dey Naija oo
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by fati2001(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
YOU ARE BLACK AND UGLY..

I PITY THE SO CALLED GIRL.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by greymiles: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
Gold digger kwa
Even from his jeans, u will know how much he’s worth

1 Like

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
He looks stoned to me undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by chiiraq802(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
He is like;

"Chaiiii !!!!!!! Your Kongo meat go hear ween!!!!" cheesy....

#NomercyfortheKpekus.
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by bigjackass: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Redoil:
This line from you boys is getting stale. What exactly do you want your girlfriend who is not your wife to offer ? undecided Tell us. You just want to be chopping girls that you won't marry without dropping shi shi so that she will lose both ends. If she ask for cash and you can't give her tell her you don't have. If she likes she will walk away. Simple and no hard feelings.
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Dreyton36: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's a real nigha
From his deem eyes he's high on kpoli
He's seeing the deepest beauty in her and trust me he go fvck her tire today

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by rex444(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ric Hassani song .... Something fire something....
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by flokii: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
He wanted to hit and run but the girl hooked him with belle.. look on his face says it all, zero joy.
See how happy the other party is as if she won lottery.. maga gatz pay.
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Samfloxin(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wetin I for do if I no love this girl?
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
The guy be like my bank account is in trouble

No joy grin
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sandydayziz:
He looks stoned to me undecided
somebody get this lady a bottle of chill Pepsi, I am very sure you noted parallax error when making this observation
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Drsnives(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nawaooooo
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Randy100: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
A man should not been seen smiling all the time especially in Camera.
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Judybash93(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
fati2001:
YOU ARE BLACK AND UGLY..

"You are black"? WTF does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Allen102: 1:39am On Feb 26, 2021
airminem:
In his mind, he plans to enlist in the Nigeria army, and when he succeed and passes out will go to Orlu (were the lady is from) and kill all the ESN ipob guys and also kill the guy fvcking her when he was away angry
smiles
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by rxmusa(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2021
fati2001:
YOU ARE BLACK AND UGLY..

Say something good or keep silent
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by robinzaga(m): 5:57am On Feb 26, 2021
[b][/b]
airminem:
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by BigYash: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Highness don carry that guy waka far. Action bitter grin
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by femi4: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Wafeku lale yi

Ma tẹ soju e la leyi
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by Womanizer(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
Redoil:

Does he even look like someone who has any 'gold'?
Re: What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) by HaBaE(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2021
His left hand no even grab the waist well... No joy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Hate Gays / How Can Nigerian Men Be More Romantic? / 6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.