Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) (52473 Views)

A Crocodile Was Terrorizing an Australian Town. The Residents Cooked And Ate It / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by ifyemex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oya, look for a fisherman whose birthday is today and dedicate it to him.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
he obviously misquote the voice he heard, crocs looks scary and not friendly, they are predatory Animals

Holy spirit didnt tell you to make a Dove Cake na crocs kon tell you

na voice of devil(satan) you heard bros
Despirado121:
A Nigerian man identified as Adepeju Elijah Adewusi has impressed many social media users after sharing pictures of the crocodile cake he baked, Igbere TV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page to share pictures of the cake, Adepeju said he was directed by the holy spirit to bake a crocodile cake.

According to the young man, God always tells him what to do and when to do it. He said when he got to his shop on January 18, he heard a voice within him saying he must bake a crocodile cake.

The young man said he was directed by the holy spirit to make a crocodile cake.

After listening to the voice he heard, Adepeju took to social media to share what he came up with: a beautiful work of art made with flour which has earned him commendations from social media users.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=762895277765110&id=100021339339464
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by bigjackass: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
I want a piece
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Scaring......reptiles....damnnnn...reptiles are one hell of a moda fuckkking ugly creature...

Ain't no fan of cake.....

Give me chin chin.....then I will move mountains for you

I hate reptiles man.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
tutudesz:
grin
Oga wariz diz na?
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by baike: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Serve me the crocodile cake plz I'm hungry cheesy
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Oga wariz diz na?
Na internet I see the cake O! I just dey greet Lalalala
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by VaselineCrew: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
See skills, my goodness!

May God bless us all to be great at what we choose to do, amen!

Meanwhile, the croc looking all cute and cuddly there, when in reality, it is an absolute monster angry

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Maj196(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Disgusting... Yuck!
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by shongy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
decrownprince:
So Holy Spirit no see better thing to ask u to do to become very rich and help ur country and the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Despirado121:
A Nigerian man identified as Adepeju Elijah Adewusi has impressed many social media users after sharing pictures of the crocodile cake he baked, Igbere TV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page to share pictures of the cake, Adepeju said he was directed by the holy spirit to bake a crocodile cake.

According to the young man, God always tells him what to do and when to do it. He said when he got to his shop on January 18, he heard a voice within him saying he must bake a crocodile cake.

The young man said he was directed by the holy spirit to make a crocodile cake.

After listening to the voice he heard, Adepeju took to social media to share what he came up with: a beautiful work of art made with flour which has earned him commendations from social media users.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=762895277765110&id=100021339339464

Holy spirit abi?

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Nightalan: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
He's either on drugs or needs to be put on a psych hold for a month.
His type can suddenly stab or murder someone because the voices in his head told him to.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
I will not have appetite to eat this. Creative but not appealing to the taste
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by stupidmod3: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
ugly cake
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well done.You are not a lazy youth.you are very creative,only that it's a crocodile,e fear me to look.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by adeyinkapiggs: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bake cow cake
RRodwave:
Something is telling me to bake an Alligator cake?

1 Like

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by shongy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
No be only Holy Spirit, na kolomental spirit dey talk to you

1 Like

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Icyexpressions: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
That's not voice of God bro.

It's your heart telling you something, and here you have.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by simplesearch: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Job 32:8
But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

The Holyspirit inspires those who are close to him even on things we consider trivial or inconsequential. But here the young man specifically said the Holy spirit spoke to him on something that pertains to the world but somehow good, and since he was so sure of it, who are we to gainsay such phenomen.
Afterall, God gave moses the exact description of what he wants the temple to look like. He also gave Noah the exact description of the ark.
I once heard the story of a particular window with children who was poverty striken and things got so bad with her, it was so much she cried out to God in prayer and fasting. Thereafter God specifically told her to start a bean cake business, lo and behold she obeyed and started out with the little resources at her disposal. Few years down the lane she became so blessed, was able to comfortably send her children to higher institution, bought a car and was doing well for herself. God is interested in every aspect of our life, however tangible or inconsequential it may seemed; whether in farming,engineering, medicine, teaching, baking etc, provided our choice of profession does not violate his word. Unfortunately unbelieve,self-confident, impatient and sin has blocked our ears from hearing his voice. God still speak to his own today, if we are ready to listen and obey.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Aaah!, I no go chop this kind of cake o
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
tutudesz:
grin
This snake cake even if na free I no go buy.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
tutudesz:
Na internet I see the cake O! I just dey greet Lalalala
grin Lala fit done already place order for dat snake oo,sowi i mean cake grin
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Deicide: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
He was directed by the holy spirit abeg which kind weed this Xtian Holy spirit day take? Always directing people to do wired shịt
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin Serioiously O
Numerouno94:

grin Lala fit done already place order for dat snake oo,sowi i mean cake grin
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thomthom:
This snake cake even if na free I no go buy.
Anything snake and me no be friends
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria and religious beliefs
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
And he will eat it... shocked shocked
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Ezidimma(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Holy Spirit? Directed you to make this ugly looking thing?

I am outta here
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Crocodile ko crocodile ni
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by chatinent: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
They must always lie with the holy spirit.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin

Be like say na crocodile be the new trend now abii....the weray guy still come add holyspirit join...

Me sef go shitt crocodile shitt...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.