Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) (52330 Views)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Huge Crocodile Killed In Umunze, Anambra & Taken Home On A Bike / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one bro
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol. So holy spirit no get work again.. when serious issue dey ground. na devil speak to you brother not Holy spirit
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na buhari I won bake.. If I bake am finish I go just carry am go aso rock go collect my own share of the Nigerian treasure.

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
This people, So holy Spirit told you how to design the cake, lol[quote author=Despirado121 post=99409362]A Nigerian man identified as Adepeju Elijah Adewusi has impressed many social media users after sharing pictures of the crocodile cake he baked, Igbere TV reports.

Taking to his Facebook page to share pictures of the cake,[s] Adepeju said he was directed by the holy spirit to bake a crocodile cake.[/s]
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
When you sin against Holy Spirit is unforgivable.. main while this is very irritating
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by edoairways: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
kiddkash:
nice concept but please stop using Holy-spirit when you're high

You weren't the one who heard the voice but him. The holy spirit can minister to anyone
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Draslo:
Just a fair note, not every voice in your head is the voice of God. Take a case study of Nigerian pastors, they all claim to hear God but deep down we all know it's a lie.
So, how can you tell if the voice is the voice of the holy spirit?
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by edoairways: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
tutudesz:
grin
Werey full dis platform grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
tutudesz:
grin
Omo if I see dis kine tin na japa oooo
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by edoairways: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
seyz91:
he obviously misquote the voice he heard, crocs looks scary and not friendly, they are predatory Animals

Holy spirit didnt tell you to make a Dove Cake na crocs kon tell you

na voice of devil(satan) you heard bros
It may not be Satan either. This display alone drew the attention of the public since it rare to see this type of cake. Negativity and inquisitivity is what most Nigerians like
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ugly cake
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Draslo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Judybash93:

So, how can you tell if the voice is the voice of the holy spirit?
You can't.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Oroolorun(m): 1:25am On Feb 27, 2021
kiddkash:

kiddkash:

Don't say what you don't know. That young man is a son of a Pastor. I watched him grow up. If he said Holy Spirit direct him, surely Holy Spirit direct him.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Oroolorun(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2021
seyz91:
he obviously misquote the voice he heard, crocs looks scary and not friendly, they are predatory Animals

seyz91:

seyz91:

The young man had baked a lot of amazing cake. That you see this doesn't mean he have not done some amazing one like dove ..... If I'm right, I thought he present this to a king in Taraba, and believe me, there's an undertone message about it.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 2:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Holy spirit kee this one there.. Holy spirit that was ignite because of excessive weed you smoke?
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by yosmen: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2021
nice effort but pls stop using holy spirit. Holy spirit has no connection with reptilian spirits like crocodile and serpent talking to you.

if holy spirit can ask you to make a dove or lion or eagle even holy Bible.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Hammergirl: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2021
Cakes are meant to be appealing to the eye. Honestly, the moment I saw this, I lost my appetite. This is disgusting.
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

You can't.

So, how can one tell that it isn't the holy spirit that spoke to the guy in question
Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Judybash93:

So, how can one tell that it isn't the holy spirit that spoke to the guy in question
We can't. I didn't say it wasn't either. I was just making a valid point

1 Like

Re: Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Draslo:

We can't. I didn't say it wasn't either. I was just making a valid point
My bad... You're right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) / This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.