Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning (51479 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
7 cone of eggs
I Benny chicken flavour stock
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper
A lil bit of butter spread!

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
More.

3 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oya prepare and give us pictures. I like it however it comes.

5 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
More

Cc:Goodlady food is ready

7 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
The ingredients having a meeting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
The final product.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Oya prepare and give us pictures. I like it it as it comes.
Oya food don ready,bring your cutleries

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
The back of this yam is somehow smooth and light. I was told to always go for yams with rough and thick back , they are always soft and yummy when cooked.

12 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
The final product.
It's lovely and yummy but is the yam sweet and soft? Some yams have bitter taste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
It's lovely and yummy but is the yam sweet and soft? Some yams have bitter taste
It's new yam....very sweet,I spread a lil bit of butter on it.

The taste was heavenly!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:

It's new yam....very sweet,I spread a lil bit of butter on it.

The taste was heavenly!!!!
Enjoyment full your side. Weldone

3 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
IconicR:
Enjoyment full your side. Weldone
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
The final product.

For this Tinubu Nigeria!

Some people dey enjoy O.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Squirrel1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
This looks yummy! Nice one, number 1 isoko lady!!
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Skyview01:

For this Tinubu Nigeria!

Some people dey enjoy O.
Dey whine me,just continue.
Dey play!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Jennyclay(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
I’m on diet, i want to maintain my flat tummy so I don’t eat fried eggs.

I would prefer vegetables to eat my yam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Hmmmm!
That's nice!
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Miravik900(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Baby can we do anal?

I want to worship that ass

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Miravik900(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
These ladies Smh!

If Ona no cook post am Ona go die?

You don go borrow money cook make we no hear again shocked

34 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:

Dey whine me,just continue.
Dey play!

You dey gbadun na. Na so i dey follow all your food pictures dey swallow saliva.

I want to be like you when i grow up!
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by ahnie: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Skyview01:

You dey gbadun na. Na so i dey follow all your food pictures dey swallow saliva.

I want to be like you when i grow up!
Still dey play!
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Mjshexy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
You called that "cheap" babe cheesy

26 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by saphiere(f): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper
Yummy. But please don't call it cheap.

13 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Kukutente23: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
This cannot be good
The glutamate content will be too high for just frying eggs.
And why add butter when you already used vegetable oil. Are you trying to get your heart swimming in cholesterol?
Moreso you have seven eggs.
And why satchet tomato and pepper when you can buy fresh ones for just 200naira
No man should join in eating this except as last supper

66 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Tremple8v: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
You called this cheap ?

7 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Neoteny7: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie:
7 cone of eggs
2 sachet tomato sachet.
Oil
Culinary.
2 tubers of yam.
Sachet pepper

What's "7 cone of eggs" ?

Did you mean 7 eggs?

18 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by RawSex(m): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Very cheap sad

1 Like

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by GanagiBitrus: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by DDota: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
ahnie you called this cheap?
I hear you infact loud and clear
In this Tinubu era?

8 Likes

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by saphiere(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Neoteny7:

What's "7 cone of eggs" ?

Did you mean 7 eggs?
Team "School is scam ". grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ahnie,
Nice balanced diet by you sis.

From the kitchen of dem MANNA,
Dinner/Weekend tins loading......

#Geegee........

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Not cheap to the average Nigerian

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Popular Food In Nigeria / Prices Of Rice Crash In Kano / I Prepared Lunch For Me And My Wife Just 120naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.