Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. (960 Views)

SSA To Saraki, Omishore Lied In His Tweet About El-Rufai - Olatunde Bakare / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by Tadeus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2011
I was just surprised about everything, can we say that for the first time that we are having credible election?
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by HRT2010: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
I do not underatand your position. Are we using the success or failure of some select individual contestants as d yardstick for assessing the fairness of the elections?
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by Tadeus(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
I do not underatand your position. Are we using the success or failure of some select individual contestants as d yardstick for assessing the fairness of the elections?

You misunderstand me, I was just surprised about the result, with their performance while they are at office, none of them make it back to the office. Even the daughter of great politician in Nigerian succeeded in loosing the election.

Can we say that NAS election is free and fair, ?
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by rebranded(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tadeus:

You misunderstand me, I was just surprised about the result, with their performance while they are at office, none of them make it back to the office. Even the daughter of great politician in Nigerian succeeded in loosing the election.

Can we say that NAS election is free and fair, ?

you are a F.O.O.L
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by Tadeus(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2011
you are a F.O.O.L

Some people are just looking for trouble always. What really lead you to this statement. I dont have anything to do with you. Keep it up
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by rebranded(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2011
why should you think because thieves did not win, the NASS election is not credible, cant you see how transparent the elections was. My friend for your information Mark won his seat back
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by ektbear: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
Let's see what the final results are broken down by LGA and ward before we declare the election credible.

Me, I'm curious to see what the final results are in Kwara, Benue and Anambra.
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by Pain(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
Mark is Desperately Trying To Rig in Benue, He Has Just Doled out N40M to the REC.

If He is Ever Declared Winner, The Credibility of this Election is in Question.
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by idupaul: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ Pain u are a big f o o l . Why should Mark dole out 40 m for an election he won free and fair , Are u aware he defeated gen onoja in his village , Mark won with a super landslide
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by Ficco(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
@edupaul, why are u callin people 'fool' jst because someone made a comment whether right or wrong, pls mind hw u use words and show some respect. Thank u.
Re: Is This Election Credible? Iyabo,omishore,bankole Et All,out Of Power. by Tadeus(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2011
@ FICCO

@edupaul, why are u callin people 'fool' jst because someone made a comment whether right or wrong, pls mind hw u use words and show some respect. Thank u.

Some people are not matured, but we have to put maturity to avoid problem.

(1) (Reply)

The Consequence Of Islamic Militancy In Nigeria. Is Is Time To Deploy The Army? / Tinubu Calls For A National Confrence To Re-negotiate The ( Nigeria ) Union. / Ibb Speaks Against The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.