Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,076 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Acn And Cpc Worn Almost All The Seat In Nas Election,gej Is Worried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn And Cpc Worn Almost All The Seat In Nas Election,gej Is Worried (851 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / Reasons Why ACN And CPC Alliance Will Fail / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acn And Cpc Worn Almost All The Seat In Nas Election,gej Is Worried by Tadeus(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
PDP is diminishing, I think it will really affect GEJ political ambition because his party is collapsing. But I think GEJ is one of the outstanding candidate for presidential race and he have to stand on his promise "free and fair election" no mater what happen.
Re: Acn And Cpc Worn Almost All The Seat In Nas Election,gej Is Worried by Burutus(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Tadeus: PDP is diminishing, I think it will really affect GEJ political ambition because his party is collapsing. But I think GEJ is one of the outstanding candidate for presidential race and he have to stand on his promise "free and fair election" no mater what happen.

(1) (Reply)

You Wanted A Trustworthy President?,,,,, Then, that is him. / Stalemate In Imo: 28th April2011 / Is Nigeria A Unified Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.