Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg (824 Views)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / Canada Or Germany In Terms Of Opportunities? / The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by Irunma(f): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
Anybody travelling Germany in a Month or 2? I need someone to carry some stuff for me OR sell me their 23kg luggage, that is, If they aren't carrying much things. I stay in Munich.

I just need hair extensions and a few clothes and spice. they can all be opened and thoroughly searched. and you can also use your box.
Re: Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Irunma:
Anybody travelling Germany in a Month or 2? I need someone to carry some stuff for me OR sell me their 23kg luggage, that is, If they aren't carrying much things. I stay in Munich.

I just need hair extensions and a few clothes and spice. they can all be opened and thoroughly searched. and you can also use your box.

I doubt if anybody gonna take/accept this your offer...why not try to cargo your stuff?

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by Irunma(f): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
extra customs fees at German customs. its enough to pay ALOT for the cargo in Nigeria.

9JAFULLBREED:

I doubt if anybody gonna take/accept this your offer...why not try to cargo your stuff?
Re: Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by demospain(m): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Irunma:

To frankfurt pm

1 Like

Re: Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by Beejay5252(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2021
demospain:

To frankfurt pm
how much will u pay for the 23kg load
Re: Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by TheCongo2: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Irunma:

And who is the lunatic who would take up this offer in these days and age?

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Travelling Germany In A Month Or 2? I Need Someone To Sell Me Their 23kg by recievesense: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
TheCongo2:

And who is the lunatic who would take up this offer in these days and age?

i weak

(1) (Reply)

Trip Report / Ibadan To Abuja On Overland Airways/ Turboprop Aircraft / Between Canada, Australia, UK Which Is Easier And Cheaper To Migrate To And Work / Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.