Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions (45387 Views)

Delta: Gunmen Assassinate Man In His Car In Broad Daylight (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van On Ado Road In Badore, Lagos (Video) / Robbers Invade Six Churches In Osogbo, Cart Away Millions Of Naira Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Exodora: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Why are you blaming Nigerian politicians for something caused by criminals?
So what do think gave birth to all these.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Mozegee: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yes those criminals call politicians are the cause of insecurities in this country.If they are doing things right,things will not get out of hand.
Jashub:
Not all are criminals. And besides, what has politics got to do with this crime?
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by therajah: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Spending123:

Are politicians not crim5inals?
Majority of the politicians are the primary criminals!
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Donspicey: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Spending123:

Forget the trash you just typed cos am leaving a good and comfortable life, my family is also leaving a good life but am saying this cos when I walk around and see poor people suffering I always feel like crying for them. I know you are supporting this evil government cos you are milking from it in one way or the other and I pray that the cries and pains this government have caused for so many people in this country you all shall pay for it cos he that supports evil shall one way or the other reap it, last last I go soon leave this country for onah by the special Grace of God. Thank you.

U wan leave country wey u wan rule one day?.....

My broda we die here.....Naija must better by fire by force.....
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Myself2(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope they weren't sent by the bullion van thief at Bourdillon

Hahahahaha
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Jashub: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Exodora:

So what do think gave birth to all these.
Corruption.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by giftedheart1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
what's the difference between them??
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by FullBlastLight: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Kudejo post=99413676]Policemen are under-paid, under-trained and under-equipped but over-utilized. If we want anything to improve in this Country we need to take better care of our policeforce by improving funding, increasing personnel and incase I forgot to mention IMPROVING FUNDING [/qu

D only thing they limitlessly pump money into is politics vis-a-vis elections, and they ain't yielding anytin, cos d country's political sector is stil ignobly in shambles!
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Jashub: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
giftedheart1:
what's the difference between them??
Don't use Nigeria as a yardstick
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by giftedheart1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Don't use Nigeria as a yardstick
it's not only Nigerian politicians that are criminals... Others do theirs codedly and with sense
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by BigBashiru: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kudejo:
Policemen are under-paid, under-trained and under-equipped but over-utilized. If we want anything to improve in this Country we need to take better care of our policeforce by improving funding, increasing personnel and incase I forgot to mention IMPROVING FUNDING

Even if they were well trained the results will be same. And well trained by who?? Chinese or europeans? Nigerians should train themselves for once.... must foreigners do everything for una??

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by 02Kebreal(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope they weren't sent by the bullion van thief at Bourdillon

Your next President
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Farid24224(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Still waiting for those that will blame the Fulanis again!!

Mtcheewww
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Pyhonist: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:
Not all are criminals. And besides, what has politics got to do with this crime?

Are you for real with that question. If you want to be a successful criminal especially in Nigeria, go into politics.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Kudejo: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
erico2k2:

How are they under paid?
they get paid more than pry school teachers

One person wakes up everyday goes to a school and teach multiplication while the other wakes up to fight Banditry, cultism and face an onslaught of attack on their stations by armed groups

If you expect someone to put their life on the line everday then you better pay them 3x what you pay someone who has peaceful job like educating children (not trying to diminish the work done teacher, they are important to the society)
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by alexola20(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kudejo:

One person wakes up everyday goes to a school and teach multiplication while the other wakes up to fight Banditry, cultism and face an onslaught of attack on their stations by armed groups

If you expect someone to put their life on the line everday then you better pay them 3x what you pay someone who has peaceful job like educating children (not trying to diminish the work done teacher, they are important to the society)
You are missing the point, if you go by nature and effort their Job takes then the ARMY should be the highest-paid profession. Come to the west, Train drivers earn almost two times what the Army police and Navy earn. The reason being you cannot quantify their risk into salary, so in reality defenders of crimes is seen as an honour rather than a job and the cherry on the cake is being paid!
back to the subject, if the Police are paid more than Pry school teachers and Teachers can live with their salaries without living in any form of barracks and send their kids to school then what's their excuse? If you are talking of them being ill-equipped then I get it but pay Plssss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by rocknation62(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

You might be right..

Another angle, the high way men might have done their homework (close monitoring of the said van, the security attached to it, the usual movement and so on) well. If proper investigation is carried out and not some Ipaja-styled investigation, then we might get to know the root cause.

Anyway, this is my opinion,

My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by OyinO: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jashub:

because they have made things so difficult that crime wave has skyrocketed in recent times. This leads to banditry, cultism, prostitution and other social vices across the length and breadth of Nigeria amidst unquantifiable surplus that can take care of everybody comfortably. So they are criminals whose doings and undoings directly and indirectly lead to cases like this. The level of INSECURITY we are witnessing is their own doing because they only provide for their personal security while the common citizens are open to attacks, kidnappings, banditry, armed robbery and terrorists.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by benpuzzy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
How can ordinary ten men overpower Plicemen attached to a bulln Van, offcourse i know that the Bullon Vans in the south goes with more than one excort Hilux, Bullon Van is bullet proofed, how did they gain access to the money?
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Litmus: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
terrezo2002:

Very wrong. It is not wrong to have needs. It is being greedy that is evil.

Early man had to kill to eat. The need to eat is the root of "Evil"
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by RELAN2446(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Jashub:
yes there is a relationship between the crime and politics
1. Most of this guns used by this robbers are been supplied by the politicians during election. They give thug guns to disrupt election with no avenue of collecting the gun back.
2. In a country in which unemployment is the order of the day, crime rate will be high, and one of the reasons of unemployment is embezzlement of public fund. Money to be used to create jobs for the people have been embezzled by the so called politicians.
3. Lack of education, if the government is able to build and fund public schools and most of the people are educated crime rate will reduce, buh instead of our politicians to build schools for the populace our politicians refuse. See let me stop here
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Heineken(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:

Are politicians not criminals?
it shall be well with you sir.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Heineken(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Jashub:
All of them are criminals sir. All our politicians.. Embezzling and amassing of public money na hyn worst pass..
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Exodora: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Jashub:
Corruption.
Now can we ever talk of corruption without politicians involve .
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Emitrustgod(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Thank God I'm not a Nigerian/zoological republic of fulani terrorist. God pls abeg you to open some of none fulani people that are still calling themselves Nigerians, pls o lord open their brain for them to reason &understand that name nigeria is a taboo, is a course, so if you called yourself Nigerian, you simple called yourself abominable thing. Think well now or...
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by witworth(m): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2021
If it's to drive with speed now pass civilian for road, Dem sabi do am, like say Dem dey rush pope go hospital for ambulance
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by Spending123: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Heineken:
it shall be well with you sir.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by babadigu(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by almarthins(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:

Are politicians not criminals?

You re off point. Why can't we call "spade" a spade in this part of the world. Pple like u will blame Nigerian politicians for ur personal failure.
Re: Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions by kpokpo1(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Oga! You dey alright so. Who are the real criminals? if not the Nigerian politicians?

Jashub:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Being Scammed At Computer Village. Vid & Pics / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving / Men Engage In Anal Sex In A Jeep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.