Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers (67199 Views)

Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / Twitter User Accuses Police Of Extorting Him Of 80k Over Driver's License / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ivolt: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Thieves in uniform.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Sabadon(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2021
V
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by TooMuchStuff: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Wahalla for who no ge big man as godfather
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Seniorwriter(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Lovely
And the FG and SG are still against EndSars Protest...knowing the mass of corrupt officers that are in the force.

Anyways contact me for all your e-commerce sales plug ins and all online sales inadequacies for your underperforming products and commodities!
Alwaaays a text away on Facebook!
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Havertz10: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2021
You are into illegal things that's why he asked for so much.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Slymonster(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Where did student get 150k from in the first place?

What a nonsense comment. So because he is a student, he should leave in a range of 2k. Better go and hustle so you will not be thinking trash

14 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Donspicey: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
E be things.....

Olopa don enter one chance.......
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by BobbieZion(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
When your Cup of Wickedness and Iniquity don Full, Even your Master the devil will make a Fool of u and Leave u to your Fate..

This is the realist talk I have heard in a while.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by joelag: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Poverty is a disease... I swear!!!

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by seyz91(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
And the police force continous the exact daily work of sars

All i see here is same disbanded Sars Officials Absorbed back in normal police uniform continou to do what they now how to do best which is "estortinf young boys"
aremuforlife:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/25/policemen-forget-phone-in-students-car-after-extorting-him-of-n150k-in-rivers/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Print out showing the money tranferred
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Sabadon:
I could imagine what ll be going through the police mans mind grin grin, well the phone sef no worth nothing.......
But the contacts wey dey for the sum cards fit worth many things..
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by jrusky(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
When your Cup of Wickedness and Iniquity don Full, Even your Master the devil will make a Fool of u and Leave u to your Fate..

Devil making fool is understatement. If person cup full of evil Devil will go on vacation and switch off his phone.

God punish those police. Let them go and farm in their villages.

Bastards!!!

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by decrownprince(m): 8:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
God has finally answer my prayer. First in history Righteousness2 will comment on nairaland with sense. God please help him to keep it up.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by tuzle(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
same thing I wanted to ask, how was a student able to part away with 150k?
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by DOnlooker(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
What could they have found on him that made them demand such an outrageous bribe?
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Beedude(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
U have a very poor mentality

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's the truth bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by BruncleZuma: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by otokx(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Those ones at that Alakahia ~ Rumualogu link road have always been something else.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by zoedew: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
The day we stop giving armed robbery by policemen a wrong identity and put them on trial for the offence is when it will grind to a halt.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ACE1010: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

I swear grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by decrownprince(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2021
BobbieZion:

This is the realist talk I have heard in a while.
True talk.
My brother I was even surprise that Rightousness2 can even comment with sense.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by AngelicBeing: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Gbam and that is what the Devil will do to all those who rejects the free offer of salvation and redemption given by Jesus Christ, Satan will laugh, deny and reject them and will be happy to have them suffer eternal damnation with him forever, Jesus Christ is Lord wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ChiefOloye(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Slymonster:

What a nonsense comment. So because he is a student, he should leave in a range of 2k. Better go and hustle so you will not be thinking trash

I go feel your father, mother, you and your entire household, regardless your number. Dirty foolish criminal.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by nancyschram2222: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
So funny
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by femi4: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is a case of every day for the thief but one day for the owner. his village people don open his file
See the palasa phone. He ll replace it conveniently with the 150k
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by AngelicBeing: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
jrusky:

Devil making fool is understatement. If person cup full of evil Devil will go on vacation and switch off his phone.

God punish those police. Let them go and farm in their villages.

Bastards!!!
Hian, Lol at Devil switching off his phone, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com wink

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by SatanicPriest: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
chiiraq802:
Na to market the phone 2 seconds.... #No cap.

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
What kind of quack justice are they giving our police officers caught in the act. They expect them to only refund and face the law (that has been compromised). No dismissal of errant officers. This is not good

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Zooposki(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2021
How come they extort men all the time but hardly women?
I’m a woman sha. I know I won’t fall for such extortion.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2021
THIS IS 9JA POLICE THAT IS MEANT TO DEFEND THE PEOPLE. TOMORROW IF THEIR EXTORTING POINT IS SET ABLAZE, SLAVES THAT LOVE THEIR CHAIN WILL RUN HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IPOB BURNING POLICE CHECK POINT. CHECK POINT TO KNOW WHOM TO ROB. THEY ARE NOT SEEING IT NOW O
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ChiefOloye(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Beedude:

U have a very poor mentality

Idiot, listen and read carefully, I drive around Abuja, no police officer can stop me and demand for money for whatever reason, because I have a verifiable means of livelihood and legitimate means of identity, so why why would Police threaten to kill me if I don't give him money, if my ways are clean?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / 3 Nigerian Stowaways Land In Ghana Instead Of Spain (Photos) / Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.