Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers (67374 Views)

Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks / Twitter User Accuses Police Of Extorting Him Of 80k Over Driver's License / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ChiefOloye(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2021
joelag:

Poverty is a disease... I swear!!!
go tell that to your failed parents, idiot.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by sameks08(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2021
in a sane country this officer must have been transferred to CID for more investigation and must face sack
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Livingstone124: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Bitting more than they can chew. Let they face the music
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by kayD1010: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2021
village people has finally destroy their career grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by nwakibie3(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Where did the student get 150k from in the first place? In whichever case, both the supposed student, his friends and the Men are accomplices in crime.

Archaic reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by nwakibie3(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Idiot, listen and read carefully, I drive around Abuja, no police officer can stop me and demand for money for whatever reason, because I have a verifiable means of livelihood and legitimate means of identity, so why why would Police threaten to kill me if I don't give him money, if my ways are clean?

You never jam oga.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by AntiWailer: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Yahoo student bribe police 150k I guess.

God forbid I bribe police ordinary 5k when I no carry fire arm !
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ireneidiva(f): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
princemillla:
He better make it private otherwise he can be arrested.

If his hands is clean how come he parted away such amount ? But then I thought police has learnt their lessons? What’s has changed ?
Learn to read. The policemen have been arrested already. So don't you think the case is already under investigation?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Drizzy5001(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
When your Cup of Wickedness and Iniquity don Full, Even your Master the devil will make a Fool of u and Leave u to your Fate..
this one got me

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by arantess: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/25/policemen-forget-phone-in-students-car-after-extorting-him-of-n150k-in-rivers/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Print out showing the money tranferred
Please be Informed that the E crack squad are the former SARS guys,
It's the same modus operandi and they are becoming bolder again by the day

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by ireneidiva(f): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
tuzle:
same thing I wanted to ask, how was a student able to part away with 150k?
Are you really serious? In 2021? Wealthy parents, side hustle, school fee, money for rent

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Bukasuka: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
Praxis758:
I hope police institution won't end up roping the guy as a suspect while cunningly vindicating the criminal officer(s).
----nothing Nigeria police can not do,but let us all keep our eyes on this case.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Ade3131: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2021
princemillla:

If his hands is clean how come he parted away such amount ? But then I thought police has learnt their lessons? What’s has changed ?

Whether his hands are clean or not, the case has gone public and both the victim and the offender will be touchlighted. The student might be a G boy who knows but surely, the policeman should loose his job and refund the money for unprofessional conduct.

If the victim is a criminal,why not arrest him and hand over to EFCC instead of extorting money from a suppose criminal?

If we have plenty of cases like this where erring officers are brought to book and be publicly put to shame, slowly but steadily, Nigeria might become great again.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Burgerlomo: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Nah so God go dey catch dem one by one, somebody in wetin you carry or wetin you chop remaining uniform right now.

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Shaev7(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2021
After End SARS all these menace still happens with police.... Shame on them!
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by lekki1444: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Idiot, listen and read carefully, I drive around Abuja, no police officer can stop me and demand for money for whatever reason, because I have a verifiable means of livelihood and legitimate means of identity, so why why would Police threaten to kill me if I don't give him money, if my ways are clean?
LOLZZZZ is like you dont live in naija. are you for real ?
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by mechanics(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Good one.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by pepericozi: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
They have started again. When people gather to protest, people will begin to talk.

See them now.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by mansoura(f): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
grin angry grin
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by woleabayo(f): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2021
wahala be like bicycle
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Moz22: 9:05am On Feb 26, 2021
princemillla:

what are you saying biko

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by jaytime(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2021
So even after #endSARS protest we still have this? People get mind Sha.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Zurich1844(f): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Where did the student get 150k from in the first place? In whichever case, both the supposed student, his friends and the Men are accomplices in crime.
Student get levels. Ogbenye Amusu!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Soon it will be one full year since the Endsars protests demanding police reforms...

Mark my words, not a damn thing will be done!
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by erico2k2(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Zurich1844(f): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Why will a police officer stop you? Police never see road see people that drive exotic cars, it's someone that drives Keke Marwa around Abuja they will see! See painment ontop 150k from a student! God punish poverty!!!

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by sonofthunder: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Freestainworld:

No hiding place for the wicked

Everyday for the their ...................

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by erico2k2(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Nah wah for some people Ohh, I meant YOU, not everyone comes from a poor or average home, from the post you can see the student has a car. Our last born in Uni at anyone point I think she will have a minimum of N500K in her bank courtesy of me, Mum, Dad, and the rest of my siblings as she is the only one and last one in school!

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Uniique(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:
Which kind yeye question be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by OyinO: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
When your Cup of Wickedness and Iniquity don Full, Even your Master the devil will make a Fool of u and Leave u to your Fate..

There's no Devil. In the centre of the Garden of Eden, there was a Tree called TREE OF GOOD AND EVIL created and installed by the Almighty. By eating that Tree of Life, every man and woman has possessed the virtues or innate qualities of GOOD AND EVIL. It is not a Devil or some external spiritual influence that causes man to commit good or evil. Hollywood and the Religious aristocrats have damaged your perception of reality.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Shampoo77: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2021
princemillla:

Shut up your stinking mouth there, have you ever been intimidated by Nigeria police?? Useless goat that is talking nonsense.
Re: Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers by Shampoo77: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Is that your business? It is not suppose to be your concern because it is not every students that is a church rat like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Lady Gangraped By Her Boyfriend And Her Friend In Ogun (Photos) / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.