Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School (978 Views)

Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared / I Need To Travel But How Do I Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by Nanorest: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
I see people only talking about students visas here. What about those that have no money for tuition and wants to work in order to fend for themselves? Does it mean they can't migrate?
Re: I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by Ynix(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Yes you can but the best route to migrate to the western world is by education except you have enough money to go as an entrepreneur
Re: I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by YungLasaint(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
You're right, lot of people have the zeal to move out but due to funds there are not able to.

Going there through school isn't that easy esp if the account not level...

Is there any hope for us?
Re: I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nanorest:
I see people only talking about students visas here. What about those that have no money for tuition and wants to work in order to fend for themselves? Does it mean they can't migrate?
to migrate to work you need a work visa which in some countries can be worked for you (.e.g arab countries). For Europe and America many Nigerians went in the past with visit or conference visa and later japa and got papers. Today countries are not smiling with Nigerians anymore and its hard to get those visas.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by cooooooks(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Are you ready for the work visas that are readily accessible?

In Canada, before you could say healthcare, they would have already completed your visa.
Re: I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by Gerrard59(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Nanorest:

Get skilled, apply for jobs abroad that will support work visa applications then move. It's that straightforward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nanorest, if you are interested in Poland work visa, go online and research about it and also visit some threads rather than contacting anyone on this forum since this is a faceless forum. When you research, you will be able to make your choice on well known names of agents rather than faceless agents here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Dv 2007 Interview / What Is The Cost Of Getting An International Passpot And How Long Does It Take / Proudly Nigerian? Win Free Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.