Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared (788 Views)

I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused / I Have Money To Travel But Don't Have The One To School / I Need To Travel But How Do I Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared by SPAMBOX7: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
I have a journey to Asaba on Tuesday but I am not sure of the road. The insecurities and lots of kidnaps and ambush by bandits is scaring the shit out me. I tried to see if I could use flight but it's sold out on all the 2 available airlines. The ones available are latter days and I really need to be in Asaba on Tuesday as I have an important appointment on Wednesday 8am dot.

Now that leaves me no choice than go travel by road and I dunno the state of road at this moment. Has anyone traveled to asaba or followed that route recently? I really need to know if it's safe to travel there now. Thanks
Re: Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared by 2special(m): 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Are you driving or going by public transport
Re: Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared by SPAMBOX7: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
2special:
Are you driving or going by public transport
Driving
Re: Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared by nnamdiosu(m): 12:49am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=SPAMBOX7 post=118179841]Driving[/quote
Use public transport. The drivers know the safest, best and quickest way because they drive it everyday and know the signs to look out for . But last last, it's God that protects, not flight. Commit your journey into the hands of God . It shall be well

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared by sihamey: 5:18am On Nov 07, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I have a journey to Asaba on Tuesday but I am not sure of the road. The insecurities and lots of kidnaps and ambush by bandits is scaring the shit out me. I tried to see if I could use flight but it's sold out on all the 2 available airlines. The ones available are latter days and I really need to be in Asaba on Tuesday as I have an important appointment on Wednesday 8am dot.

Now that leaves me no choice than go travel by road and I dunno the state of road at this moment. Has anyone traveled to asaba or followed that route recently? I really need to know if it's safe to travel there now. Thanks
Your fear is as a result of fake news you read on social media. People travel to Asaba everyday and no issues. Depending on where are traveling from, currently the challenge on most Nigerian roads is flooding and public transport drivers knows how to bypass those flooded area,

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Travel But I Am Scared by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
If air is not an option and you’re scared of the road then travel by waters
SPAMBOX7:

(1) (Reply)

Visa Granted! / I Am Back Again*sure Fire* / Anyone With An Idea Of Turkey Istanbul Relaxation Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.