Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (84823 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by NiRfreak(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na maid fine like this...smh...if na me, I will divorce my wife too to be with this beauty

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is a big lesson to the ladies if they can learn from it
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lesson: the wife looks more beautiful while the maid looks "simple". Well the man found the qualities he wanted in the simple one.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lassana7:
Oga oo
omo odo ti gba ijoba oko madam
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Grovemaster: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
It was a very simple decision for the man,the wife transferred her matrimonial home the moment the maid started taking care of what the husband eat.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by amarudeen(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2021
make the maid sha know say IJA wa IJA osi always guiding

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by onyenatruchi: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
The future is Male and Female undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by sammyj: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is interesting circumstance. Two things can play out here. The man looks the age of the maid !! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
See as the babe resemble mynd44
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by osejie17(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
The maid fine sha

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please the divorced woman is she the one that the picture is attached here? The one with the man? If she is I will marry her and not bother her with house chores.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
When you allow your maid to cook clean and take care of your husband what do you expect..the man has seen that the maid is better than you..nice one sir

Of course... whenever a man does anything in a relationship regardless of how silly it is, we're always here to praise him. Reverse the case and we'd be shouting "fear women", "these hoes aren't loyal", etc. Misogyny is worse than racism.

7 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
It is over
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Angelmichael63: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
WHAT IS OUR CONCERN NOW IS BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA AS A NATION PLS.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Angelmichael63:
WHAT IS OUR CONCERN NOW IS BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA AS A NATION PLS.
see as I dey look you
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by hormodupsy(f): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Abi oti he efo?quote author=Fahdiga post=99418490]He has tasted the maid and found out she is sweeter than the wife[/quote]
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by hormodupsy(f): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Abi oti je efo?quote author=Fahdiga post=99418490]He has tasted the maid and found out she is sweeter than the wife[/quote]
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Dayoebe(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by yimnansunny: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
he is tired of watching the same tv station everyday

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Kirkman: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wahala dey wear Louboutin koi koi shoes these days o!
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
African men only looking for maids and baby carriers disguised as wives. When I tell African women so, they think I’m joking. Now look at what just happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Ot course... whenever a man does anything in a relationship regardless of how silly it is, we're always here to praise him. Reverse the case and we'd be shouting "feat women", "these hoes aren't loyal", etc. Misogyny is worse than racism.
I can never blame the man.
He's found peace and rest in the maid..he should ride on

5 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mugabe thought them ! Na so em marry em house help grin grin grin
After all dem countries be Brothers grin grin grin

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by realstars: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
Maid Overthrows The Mistress

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by olmoRoc: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2021
I knew her laziness was responding even before opening the post.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jestin:
Advise to all married woman out there , when ur maid starts to wear g-strings, kn it is time to sack her.
if there's no need for a maid don't get one some wives are not working yet they get a maid for what?
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
Weird news from East Africa always.
Is there nothing good to hear from that side?
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
aalangel:
Stupid man!
... grin grin grin
Maybe the Wife Kpekus no dey .............

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
pussie sweet pass honey...
let's vote for pussy. pussy for president 2023grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by kolade560: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
I can do this if my wife denies me sex most times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.