Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (84809 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Never4getU: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's all for ur advise right? Does u mean the woman was right after all for failing to play her role in her matrimonial home to her hubby?

Don't u understand that the way to a man's throat it's to his heart?

Better start teaching ur daughter how to take good care of her hubby otherwise, someone who knows how to will win him over.

Every man needs a woman who look out and care for him cos same applies to women also.

Do onto others what u will want done on to to u!

Shalom!!!
Jestin:
Advise to all married woman out there , when ur maid starts to wear g-strings, kn it is time to sack her.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
He has tasted the maid and found out she is sweeter than the wife
.... Kpekus in Action grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Do you know that pussy has the power to make buhari resign his position as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Nothing else can do it. only pussy !!!

Pussy can make Buhari allow himself to be impeached without fighting back.

Pussy can make boko Haram drop their weapons and surrender.

aaahhhh ! all hail king Pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by BabaO2: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
aalangel:
Stupid man!
how and why grin grin shocked cool
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
Offpoint1:
Don't keep mate be it male or female.
True Talk ! The Male house help go fit dey hammer the Madam if oga no dey do the JOB well well !
....... while the Female house help go fit dey service the Oga with fresh lubricant chamber if the Madam Lubricant Chamber don dey dry up grin grin grin

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
BadRadio:
pussie sweet pass honey...

let's vote for pussy. pussy for president 2023grin
... Kpekus kie you there grin grin grin

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by BabaO2: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
aalangel:
Stupid man!
Na lazy women this case go pain.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2021
Frontail:
... Kpekus kie you there grin grin grin
grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
This reminds me of this thread I wrote 6years ago.

My very first thread to make Front page on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2521393/when-maid-becomes-madam
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Arijude(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is what happens when the maid opens her pvssy at angle 180° for the oga and while with madam, the madam will always open her own pvssy at angle 30° forming tiredness

4 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Germi9: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
me waiting for NL ladies to defend their sister

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by MightySparrow: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
New Testament Vatshi grin shocked grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by edoairways: 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
When you allow your maid to cook clean and take care of your husband what do you expect..the man has seen that the maid is better than you..nice one sir
That is not enough excuse. He probably liked the maiden
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
edoairways:

That is not enough excuse. He probably liked the maiden
Because she dey do am well na

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
When you allow your maid to cook clean and take care of your husband what do you expect..the man has seen that the maid is better than you.. nice one sir

Would you say the say the same thing if it was the wife who divorced her husband to marry her male servant? She'd be LovePeddler right?

3 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Starzo: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Of course... whenever a man does anything in a relationship regardless of how silly it is, we're always here to praise him. Reverse the case and we'd be shouting "fear women", "these hoes aren't loyal", etc. Misogyny is worse than racism.
United against misandry
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
banmee:

Would you say the say the same thing if it was the wife who divorced her husband to marry her male servant? She'd be LovePeddler right?
That would be ridiculous..I would laugh

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Ajems2016: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
osamz007:
fúcking continues

they look like teenagers though
they marry early
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Akinola100: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
osamz007:
fúcking continues

they look like teenagers though
Country wey no get much stress and wahala, they go young now
Not here were you have to wake up my 4:00am to go to work every day embarassed
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Rugaria: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sharpaly..
No time to check time..
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by HRMK: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
YES,THE MAN IS RIGHT!
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
This is serious though
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Hotbutt(f): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
That was how one man was flirting about with different girls and then came and gave the wife HIV.

Well, the wife later died of AIDS while the husband then married the maid.

Sad Story. Men and Cheating. I just tire.

But women, can u marry a man who is HIV Positive?
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by PoliticallyInco: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
I will do the same thing 20 times over.

The response will be appropriate and exacting.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
To answer your questions:

- The problem is clearly from his divorced wife

- The man's wife was very wrong

- Yes. The man made the right decision. He needed good, hardworking, caring, happy wife that can build a happy home
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by BaronBiafra411(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Both are wrong grin grin
Las Las onye nu na ofe cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Lol, the maid will soon get a maid. Men dey enjoy sha

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by owendei(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Lazy nairaland ladies, her kinds, will start to insult the man now
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
Don't keep maid be it male or female... It's like gambling.

If the pics I'm seeing are that of the maid, then I won't cast no stone here...I would have fallen if I was in the man's shoes.

This liken to be a case of "leaving a fish in the custody of a cat"

Who do u think d maid is from d two women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.