Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (84820 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Wasky101:

So what's a maid supposed to do if not cook, clean and take care of the household.
Stop making excuses for men that want control their gbola, no be every woman them dey Bleep.
Even if maid dey clean..no be she go clean the husband room na..at least the wife no suppose allow that one

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Qatar2022:
grin ;Di love your decision guy man
Nairaland feminists will come for you grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Qatar2022: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Nairaland feminists will come for you grin cheesy grin
Abeg oo I was under the influence of vodka

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2021
realstars:
Maid Overthrows The Mistress
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2021
If a lady dumps her hubby to marry his bff who was helping the home financially now, guys will not apply this same logic o. They will say why can't she also go out and be the bread winner? They will remember that marriage is for better for worse.
I pity women who take men seriously grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by kushercain: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Qatar2022:
grin ;Di love your decision guy man

which kain meme be this ffs grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
When you allow your maid to cook clean and take care of your husband what do you expect..the man has seen that the maid is better than you..nice one sir

virgina people and logical reasoning are sworn enemies. only knows our to throw drama everywhere.. mtchwwww

but the man excuses no big lie o, he should say the maid is better in da azza room grin

qui serai serai
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Just here to read comments and laugh
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Offpoint1:
Don't keep maid be it male or female... It's like gambling.

If the pics I'm seeing are that of the maid, then I won't cast no stone here...I would have fallen if I was in the man's shoes.

This liken to be a case of "leaving a fis

shocked :oI h in the custody of a cat"
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by obama30: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2021
LoveUdie:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=104500018356040&id=102062461933129

Even Mohammed cannot resist the temptation. I mean lie Mohammed
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
When the facts are true and legits, the Court cant bend nor twist them. Ladies shld try and emulate the basic norms of a matrimonial home. No maid shld cook and serve your husband any sort of meal. No maid shld sweep the master's bedroom No Maid shld wash your husband's underwear

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Filmdirect: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[SPOT ON! African men and their rotten mentality.he doesn't Iove
his wife.he is just tired of her.he has been having an affair and sexual relations with the maid for long, that's why the maid started taking care of him the more,cos they got more intimate..This man could have sat his wife down and have a heart to heart with hiz wife.

Over here,you will see many women who don't even know how to cook,wash or clean.but they are happily married with their husbands.my friend literally doesn't even know how to boil eggs properly,but she is still with her husband.Their husbands buy them houses,cars, clothes,take them on vacations,spoil them.

sometimes these women call private chef to the house to make their meals. Their husbands haven't divorced them.They have nannies,chef, cleaners,...all they do is go to the SPA, salon and go shopping,then come home before d kids return from school.

Generally,most men are just very bad at relationships,take d case of Jennifer Lopez who is a great cook and very homely.Her husband then,Marc Anthony raved about how wonderful of a homemaker,good mother and wife she is,how she takes good care of him and he is so blessed to have her as a wife and proud of her despite her busy schedule. But off he goes divorcing his wife and running off with an air hostess.

Beyonce who is then a career woman ,who can neither cook,Clean nor wash,but raking in the millions and bought JayZ a private jet of 40 million dollars and an expensive house.But he was running around with Becky with the good hair,insulting his wife with so many ugly, average women who are not as beautiful or hardworking as his wife.

There are a million more cases like this, Happening on a daily basis,this are the
few known cases.I really feel sorry for women who are obsessed with men,always crazy and talking of relationship, relationships! Love foolishly at ur own Risks!

This man could have sat his wife down and hav a heart to heart discussion with her.Talk to her to change several times.A smart woman will listen.Or worse still as the head of his family,send the maid away and tell the wife to sit up.Hes just tired of his wife and looking for ways to be with d other woman.

Lambcourse... anything in a relationship regardless of how silly it is, we're always here to praise him. Reverse the case and we'd be shouting "fear women", "these hoes aren't loyal", etc. Misogyny is worse than racism.

Exactly! Men know what they are doing. They know most of the drama in homes is because they can't control their sexual urges. A wife can kneel to serve her husband, cook his favorite meals, scrub the floor till her hands are rough, and he can praise her and still have a side chick if he has no personal control. The women that try and try and try to be more than enough for a man are setting themselves up for heartbreak. Offer what you are to a man and if he can't accept that as enough don't blame yourself. If your blood pressure increases and you die, he will replace you because life is for the living.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaO2:
Na lazy women this case go pain.

I'm the strongest of all women and in my profession as a media practitioner, I am called wonder woman. So take laziness out of it and talk about values, respect, dignity...there are many things involved I do not want to talk about.

For your information, I have 3 kids without a maid for 10 years now...

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
BabaO2:
how and why grin grin shocked cool

Simple!! He has been eyeing the maid, probably dating her and next thing, he starts seeing faults in.his wife. Is she the first to have a housemaid?
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Divinehealer:
If a lady dumps her hubby to marry his bff who was helping the home financially now, guys will not apply this same logic o. They will say why can't she also go out and be the bread winner? They will remember that marriage is for better for worse.
I pity women who take men seriously grin grin grin grin

as i was readin dix post. I stop at d first paragraph then quickly go up to check d gender dat is writin dix crap! I saw (f) in bracket. . damn. . So woman dey take codein too? wink grin wink grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
aalangel:

Simple!! He has been eyeing the maid, probably dating her and next thing, he starts seeing faults in.his wife. Is she the first to have a housemaid?

las las d post was directin to u wink wink wink
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Teripaul:

las las d post was directin to u wink wink wink

If you can scroll up, you'll see my reply to some other person. I've never had a maid for 10 years of marriage with 3 kids and I'm a core professional. There's no way it's directed to me. Everyone is not jobless here. I repeat, the man is stupid!!
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
aalangel:

If you can scroll up, you'll see my reply to some other person. I've never had a maid for 10 years of marriage with 3 kids and I'm a core professional. There's no way it's directed to me. Everyone is not jobless here. I repeat, the man is stupid!!

everybody can't be u, if u found d post self emotionalised is left for u. .beside how can ur follow woman be treatin anoda man's daughter in harsh ways tellin her to do house chores, and d wife wil be busy relaxing. . . U think d man na mumu? . . . He has found dat d maid is evn qualified to be wife material than her.. . . .d mumu wife don Bleep up.. . .
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by BabaO2: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
aalangel:

I'm the strongest of all women and in my profession as a media practitioner, I am called wonder woman. So take laziness out of it and talk about values, respect, dignity...there are many things involved I do not want to talk about.

For your information, I have 3 kids without a maid for 10 years now...
Good.., the reality is that your quality is 2 out of 10 to be modest. I have a first hand experience of the guy's narration, housemaid is responsible for everything in my house, even including the ones i placed express order that housemaid should not handle. I am boxed to a corner and frustrated, nothing housemaid no dey handle for my house because of the unexplainable laziness of my wife.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
[I am not a Lesbian but generally I hate Men.When I was a little girl, around 6-7 years old ,I saw in my neighborhood how women suffer in marriage,and were abused by their husbands.

One woman like that from akwa ibom,her husband always Beat her to pulp,he knocked off her four front teeth in the process of fighting,he was a violent man,he smokes,drinks , come home late around 2am,den fighting starts,all the neighbors will come outside and start banging on their gate, shouting stop oh oga,no kill am oh...

She complained to her people,they always tell her to endure her marriage,it's for better or worse,that they will talk to the man,he will change,that if she leaves who will marry her after 5kids.

Then this man gave his wife HIV,she was pregnant wen he gave his wife HIV,she started losing weight, was so sick and looked like a living skeleton, a rotten corpse.

.The baby died first,the woman died next, finally the man died.their relations took the rest of the five kids back to the village.they were still very small,the oldest around 11years old.

The second man was a rich man who had money but neglects his wife and kids,he prefers to buy expensive suits, different cars,wash and paint his old BMW,than take care of his wife and kids.

The woman,a very beautiful tall dark woman from Edo state, started selling zobo drinks,snacks and other things to make ends meet.no money to take care of herself, make her hair,looking so dirty,and unkempt.wearing only two jeans everytime.

The little money she makes goes to taking care of her kids,when her husband comes home he will start asking for food then the beating starts.

They will fight eh into the early hours of d morning.with their kids waking up from sleep,crying and shouting daddy stop.

The woman later opened up to her family,they came and took her and the kids.she was very lucky.many couples like that in my neighborhood then,cos the men had money so they could change women like pants.

I was a very small girl but I had sense.
As small as I was I learnt from the women experiences.they we're neither educated nor empowered.

Every wise mother instead of putting pressure on their daughters to get married,only teaching them how to catch a man, they should teach their daughters how to get empowered.Its being realistic,cos we are not living in an ideal world.

What about my own personal experience,their was this man who was struggling,he had no job.I used my connections to get him a job, supporting him with some money for feeding and Transportation till he can stand on his own feet. Money started coming. One evening we were out and my shoe got spoilt,we tried to buy another one but they were charging too much ,triple the amount of the original size.cos it's late ,all boutiques were closed, only that man shop was open.
I told him don't worry save ur Money.

Don't spend so much, let me manage d shoe ,tomorrow morning we come around and take our time and shop.many stores will be open by then.Don't waste your money.Do you know what he told me?
You are a foolish girl!

I was furious,and quickly gave him a piece of my mind! I asked Foolish girl how? That I pitied u and wanted u to save ur money Instead?

I told him u are the foolish one,my type of woman is very hard to find especially in Nigeria,I am a rare breed.its ur loss,because im not an average babe,I'm educated,I'm smart,I have good character with a good heart.Other men are dreaming of my type.
I asked him is it because of my good heart,u are insulting me? You don't deserve a woman like me! I walked out on him till today!

Im very happy with my European men now.they adore and treat me as d queen I am.They have the Same heart and mindset as me,they think and act like me.I don't blame bobrisky for giving women advice to be gold digger,it's men that make most women to be wicked!

uote author=Filmdirect post=99443428]

Exactly! Men know what they are doing. They know most of the drama in homes is because they can't control their sexual urges. A wife can kneel to serve her husband, cook his favorite meals, scrub the floor till her hands are rough, and he can praise her and still have a side chick if he has no personal control. The women that try and try and try to be more than enough for a man are setting themselves up for heartbreak. Offer what you are to a man and if he can't accept that as enough don't blame yourself. If your blood pressure increases and you die, he will replace you because life is for the living.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Teripaul:

everybody can't be u, if u found d post self emotionalised is left for u. .beside how can ur follow woman be treatin anoda man's daughter in harsh ways tellin her to do house chores, and d wife wil be busy relaxing. . . U think d man na mumu? . . . He has found dat d maid is evn qualified to be wife material than her.. . . .d mumu wife don Bleep up.. . .

Congratulations to him....I can assure you, it won't last. Moreover, we're all entitled to our opinions. Whatever rocks your boat....
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:49am On Feb 27, 2021
BabaO2:
Good.., the reality is that your quality is 2 out of 10 to be modest. I have a first hand experience of the guy's narration, housemaid is responsible for everything in my house, even including the ones i placed express order that housemaid should not handle. I am boxed to a corner and frustrated, nothing housemaid no dey handle for my house because of the unexplainable laziness of my wife.

Their story is plenty. I can't deal.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Teripaul(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2021
aalangel:

Congratulations to him....I can assure you, it won't last. Moreover, we're all entitled to our opinions. Whatever rocks your boat....

aalangel:

sad sad smiley wishin them unlast marriage wun't help, bside is GOD Dat put thinqx in other. . By Gods grace they wil live happily. . . . Stay positive my dear
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Teripaul:

sad sad smiley wishin them unlast marriage wun't help, bside is GOD Dat put thinqx in other. . By Gods grace they wil live happily. . . . Stay positive my dear

You're the one sounding negative.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by edosignature(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
If the pics above is true, the made look beautiful & home than the wife.
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Offpoint1:
Don't keep maid be it male or female... It's like gambling.

If the pics I'm seeing are that of the maid, then I won't cast no stone here...I would have fallen if I was in the man's shoes.

This liken to be a case of "leaving a fish in the custody of a cat"
💯agreed
Re: Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
The girl may have added love portion into the man's meal so as to get attracted by the man,maids are not to be trusted at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.