Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1628156 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by donhils: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
caesaraba:

U welcome. I`m a huge Mentalist fan. Great series. Enjoy.
fztvseries.mobi is back
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by havilaLAGOS: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am also a mentalist fan bro... I was watching some episodes on stream-tv.me but it sucks mb so much, now i can download them all and watch later. grin grin
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2013
wandycole007: Fztvseries has been very slow,I mean way too slow even with 3g these days.anyother option to download smallville...plz pals,for mobiles like bb
As. In the thing taya me gan, hv u tried using uc browser to dl...@all looking 4wrd 2 a str8 forward site dat doesn't hang fons n takes ample time
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by comforterbility(f): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Wat of nigeria movies?
phantom: movie2k.com..........enjoy!

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by NoQualms1(f): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Dubemkelly:
As. In the thing taya me gan, hv u tried using uc browser to dl...@all looking 4wrd 2 a str8 forward site dat doesn't hang fons n takes ample time

Why not try o2tvseries.com? I enjoy downloading series from the site. Easy and straightforward.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by herbaylove(m): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls guys, where can ' download single new movies like Fast and furious 6? clear ones pls
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Emmaculate20(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
NnamdiN: how does mydownloadcity.com work? Can't find the download button
Same here with me @ 9japride, pls if dere's any1 who ve dwnlnd dere, shld help me o! Thnx.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Blazinraj01(f): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
For movies in mkv or avi format and are of good quality. They also have direct download links. (Uc browser preferably).
Try
www.worldfree4u.com (movie sizes below 400mb and above)
www.786movies.com (below 400mb and above)
Also, www.tricksforpc.net

I use my phone to download from these sites
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by tmtech: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Emmaculate20: Same here with me @ 9japride, pls if dere's any1 who ve dwnlnd dere, shld help me o! Thnx.

I use it on my pc....I download on moviemobile wif ma phone
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Emmaculate20(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
tm-tech:

I use it on my pc....I download on moviemobile wif ma phone
Ok thnx!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by swiftz(f): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Gdmrning all. Please I need your help. Each time I download series on my phone, it ends up not playing. Does it mean it works for only Blackberry?
I use Nokia C5 and download from mobtvseries, mobiletvshows and frendz4m but they won't play after download. It says NOT SUPPORTED or something like that. Please where do I download the ones that will on my C5? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
swiftz: Gdmrning all. Please I need your help. Each time I download series on my phone, it ends up not playing. Does it mean it works for only Blackberry?
I use Nokia C5 and download from mobtvseries, mobiletvshows and frendz4m but they won't play after download. It says NOT SUPPORTED or something like that. Please where do I download the ones that will on my C5? Thanks.
download from http://o2tvseries.com

it works well on E5
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by swiftz(f): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
iskalamong:

it works well on E5

Okay. Thanks a lot. Will check it out.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by swiftz(f): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
iskalamong:

it works well on E5

It's working bt with low quality. Thank you so much..
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by erijeniwt(f): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=sushieater][/quote]pls how do I download from the site?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by samdean(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
swiftz:

It's working bt with low quality. Thank you so much..
the movies in o2tvserises are not low quality. there are of two format there 3gp and mp4. if u want high quality go for mp4, but the Mb is a little bit much

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
samdean: the movies in o2tvserises are not low quality. there are of two format there 3gp and mp4. if u want high quality go for mp4, but the Mb is a little bit much
thanks bro. I jus wonder the quality she's looking for on her E5.
The quality is very okay (i mean the 3gp) E5 is 320x240. So that quality is normal for the phone. Had the phone got a larger resolution, then it could be described as a low quality.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by swiftz(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
samdean: the movies in o2tvserises are not low quality. there are of two format there 3gp and mp4. if u want high quality go for mp4, but the Mb is a little bit much

Okay. Thank u. I was actually watching movies with a BB b4 nw. Maybe that's y I thought so cos d ones on BB were sharper. Thanks a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chymystique(f): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
e

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by anitank(f): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
O2tvseries is the best!!!! Thanks to whoever shared it own here kiss

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Dimpledup(f): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi, pls does anyone know where I can download the heirs(korean series) 4 free. Frendz4m are giving me the . I'll appreciate it. Thanx.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 16, 2013
ashley86: Hey guys! Pls who hs any idea of sites where u cn download series free 2 blackberry
waptrick..hahahahhahha.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by swiftz(f): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2013

Hello. Please do you have any link or site to download The Good Wife in 3gp format? Thanks a lot.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chikk(f): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Does it mean that Mexican movies are not online or no one Here knows sites for Mexican movies free download? Someone should help na pls!

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by dridowu: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
@all, wc site can i download series with eng subtitles ?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by onchannel(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
you should definitly try http://www.onchannel.net movie sharing website. has alots of movies and complete tv shows plus live internet tv.

Trippledots: Sometimes we get so excited with the thought of downloading that we dont pause to do some simple, common sense, thinking.Except you are surfing and or dloading free or via wifi, its far cheaper, less troublesome and easier to just buy d dvd, copy d media to ur device and then watch at ur convenience.....except, of course, you are where u cant get such to buy easily.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Blazinraj01(f): 3:49am On Nov 18, 2013
dridowu: @all, wc site can i download series with eng subtitles ?
Don't know of any site but you can download the subtitle files @ www.subscene.com

2 Likes

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by samdean(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2013
chikk: Does it mean that Mexican movies are not online or no one Here knows sites for Mexican movies free download? Someone should help na pls!
if u are using android phone u can get Mexican movies to watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.