Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? (1617793 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by dridowu: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by jadelyn007(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Biz_Erikah:

There's www.o2tvseries.com
www.free-tv-video-online.me
tried using the second link but d file I was supposed to download is in .exe format.wot do I do?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by jokegoroye(f): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by aryan481: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
For direct pause-resume download link visit : http://tricksforpc.net
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by penzino(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2013
jadelyn007: tried using the second link but d file I was supposed to download is in .exe format.wot do I do?
try projectfree.tv
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by penzino(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2013
debbyshaw: pls where can I download supernatural season 7 and 8.
check o2tvseries.com or projectfree.tv
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by pboy2buzy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Please can any1 give me a link whr I can download 2nd chance
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by jadelyn007(f): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
penzino: try projectfree.tv
its too large,I want to download it on my phone

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2013
penzino: Guys, I just found out about www.o2tvseries.com and av downloaded walking dead season3 complete. Enjoy guys
I also know about the site for sometime now but what im not sure of is whether the episodes for download (the .3gp format to be specific) is complete.
Cos vampire diary running time is about 42 minutes per episode and the .3gp is about 40 something MB. And most times when i download videos the MB is normally more than the time (e.g 2mins video 2.8 mb or more) so this got me wondering. And since you said you downloaded from the site, i wanna no your experience.
Thanks!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Try kickass.to
The piratebay.se (not sure)

but no be me whey talk am oh!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by chubbyzegna(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
lancer79346.fzc.me

grin
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
iskalamong:
I also know about the site for sometime now but what im not sure of is whether the episodes for download (the .3gp format to be specific) is complete.
Cos vampire diary running time is about 42 minutes per episode and the .3gp is about 40 something MB. And most times when i download videos the MB is normally more than the time (e.g 2mins video 2.8 mb or more) so this got me wondering. And since you said you downloaded from the site, i wanna no your experience.
Thanks!
ive downloaded season 4 of The vampire diaries from the site now in 3gp for my phone. Nikita ,supernatural, spartacus and many other series (season films) is also available.
3gp varies 4rm about 35-50MB depending on how long the episode of the series is.
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
jadelyn007: tried using the second link but d file I was supposed to download is in .exe format.wot do I do?
use the first link i.e www.02tvseries.com. They have .3gp for phones and .mp4 for pc
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by mzzepic(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=mzzepic pls I need a website to download korean series on my phone.thanks
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by sushieater: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
mzzepic: [quote author=mzzepic pls I need a website to download korean series on my phone.thanks

Check toliz.net or kdwes.org.. But I doubt it's going to be exactly what you need cus the size of an episode on those sites are not less than 300mb

Anyways, thank me later with your number (whatsapp things) ;-)
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
sushieater: anywayCheck toliz.net or kdwes.org.. But I doubt it's going to be exactly what you need custhe size of an episode on those sites are not less than 300mb
those one's are high quality files arent they? She asked for a site/way to download to her phone. Anyway how can she convert it? Or is there a way to download each episodes in parts e.g episode one of a series to be downloaded like 3 or 4 times.
I asked this because i know how to convert high quality HD video files less than 100mb to mobile 3gp format to something like 20mb-30mb.

sushieater:
Anyways, thank me later with your number (whatsapp things) ;-)
hmmm. Lolz

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by sushieater: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
iskalamong:
those one's are high quality files arent they? She asked for a site/way to download to her phone. Anyway how can she convert it? Or is there a way to download each episodes in parts e.g episode one of a series to be downloaded like 3 or 4 times.
I asked this because i know how to convert high quality HD video files less than 100mb to mobile 3gp format to something like 20mb-30mb.

Yeah, they are .

I know what she asked for, you can use both mobile and pc to download from the site.

Nope, it doesn't have parts.

Lol, it's not my fault that she's admirable
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by mzzepic(f): 2:14am On Aug 17, 2013
[quote author=mzzepic thanks man I really appreciate buh so sorry to disappoint cus am nt on watsapp
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by ephcarpon(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2013
FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR DIS NICE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON LINE AND GET PAID TRU WESTERN UNION, BANK WORE TRANSFER, MONEY GRAM, CHEQUE, PAYPAL ETC....THIS IS YOUR TIME...AM GIVING IT OUT FOR FREE JUST FOLLOW THE LINK AND REGISTER...
http:///9RPrZD
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by iskalamong(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2013
sushieater:

Yeah, they are .

I know what she asked for, you can use both mobile and pc to download from the site.

Nope, it doesn't have parts.

Lol, it's not my fault that she's admirable

after downloading 300mB avi video, will it play on phone?
Have you downloaded/sent it to your phone before?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by sushieater: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2013
iskalamong:

after downloading 300mB avi video, will it play on phone?
Have you downloaded/sent it to your phone before?

Yeah, mostimes I download with my phone. And it also plays on my phone

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls people...where can i download naruto?
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by carmyn73: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hey guys! Pls who hs any idea of sites where u cn download series free 2 blackberry Ftz no longer works nd lancer down so where nw pls help
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by deolamaleek: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2013
since fz had been put down and for some time now mobseries has been having issues.... u guys should try moviesluv.com the video quality isn't as good as the aforementioned but for the main time it will serve as a good substitute....
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by donhils: 5:43am On Aug 20, 2013
let me try
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by SHOT(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2013
i use this presently: http://www.frendz4m.com/forum/showthreads-37-0-3660982+TV-SERIES-INDEX.htm they have a great collection

1 Like

Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by donima4u: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2013
You can find a website to download tv series here..... http:///1754Iyg Enjoy!!!!
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by khanivorous(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
donima4u: You can find a website to download tv series here..... http:///1754Iyg Enjoy!!!!
^ the link you just posted is as good as ketchup in salad ( worthless )
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by mavtrevor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? by Sunymoore(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.