Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs (419 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs by Adeleye1212(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lady Gaga's dogs were targeted by thieves last night. The thieves shot her dog walker and stole two of her French bulldogs.

Lady Gaga's dog walker, Ryan Fischer was shot four times in the chest and has been taken to the hospital in grave condition.

Lady Gaga's tell us she is extremely upset and is offering half a million dollar to anyone who has 2 dogs.

We are told anyone who has the dogs can use the email --KojiandGustav@gmail to retrieve the reward.

Source: TMZ

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs by Dayoebe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
God When!
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs by prince2pac(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
wow money

Re: Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs by WoundedLamb: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
The thieves will take the bait.

I wish the dog walker a quick recovery. They could have taken the dogs without hurting anyone. cry
Re: Lady Gaga Is Offering 500k Dollars For Her Missing Dogs by Offpoint1: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Stolen dogs?

(1) (Reply)

I Lost The Love Of My Life Because I’m Polyamorous / When Your Guy Gets A New Chick Not Knowing It's Your Sister (video) / Why Are Most Ladies Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.