Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 (35436 Views)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Putinofrussia: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Don't just stop there, jail him too.

This is why I love igbo people , they don't worship criminal like Lagos worships Tinubu.

Ndiara.Nobody worships Tinubu but his supporters. He has more enemies than any politician in Nigeria and Africa but he is very smart to have built and empowered a lot of civilians and politicians who are ready to do everything for him while some even conspire against him.
There is no politician in Nigeria who has built and empower people like Tinubu except an executive president,of course.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by tamunobello: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by membranus: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
This is not my problem now. my problem is, where was my grandfather when his mates were being kidnapped to America?

Hiding on a tree in the forest, not knowing that his chance for better lives for his unborn generations has come.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by membranus: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:
What they are doing to Rochas is the reason these politicians take their stolen to UK and elsewhere to go and invest.

If these things were built in the UK or Dubai, Hope wouldn't have had a single power to do the things he's doing.

Don't get me wrong...

I'm not saying it's right for Okorocha to have stolen, but one of our clamours in recent years is that these thieves should invest the money in Nigeria when they steal them. Now we have someone who did that and he's being made to regret it.

On another note, was Rochas that bad that successive governors wants to win the heart of Imolites by destroying Rochas?

From Ihedioha to Uzodimma, same story.

"I'm not saying it's right for Okorocha to have stolen, but one of our clamours in recent years is that these thieves should invest the money in Nigeria when they steal them. Now we have someone who did that and he's being made to regret it."

Are you saying polithiefcians should continue to steal our common wealth as long as they invest it in the country?

So Okorocha should continue to increase his wealth by our stolen money as long as he employs 100 or 1000 people in his fraud funded establishments to whom he is paying slave wages?

Sometimes I am perplexed by the mindset of Nigerians. Truly it has been said we deserve the leaders we get. We are the ones encouraging them to steal.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by blackgold2018(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:
What they are doing to Rochas is the reason these politicians take their stolen to UK and elsewhere to go and invest.

If these things were built in the UK or Dubai, Hope wouldn't have had a single power to do the things he's doing.

Don't get me wrong...

I'm not saying it's right for Okorocha to have stolen, but one of our clamours in recent years is that these thieves should invest the money in Nigeria when they steal them. Now we have someone who did that and he's being made to regret it.

On another note, was Rochas that bad that successive governors wants to win the heart of Imolites by destroying Rochas?

From Ihedioha to Uzodimma, same story.
believe me bro. Its simply envy. I attended federal university of technology owerri in IMO state.
Rochas was already a billionaire before he became governor. Infant he once contested for presidency before eyeing to be a governor.
Even dou those properties might be gotten tru the government. But Rochas already have the money to acquire those properties on his own, that is the major reason he didn't invest them abroad.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by pinkgoodies(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2021
blackgold2018:
believe me bro. Its simply envy. I attended federal university of technology owerri in IMO state.
Rochas was already a billionaire before he became governor. Infant he once contested for presidency before eyeing to be a governor.
Even dou those properties might be gotten tru the government. But Rochas already have the money to acquire those properties on his own, that is the major reason he didn't invest them abroad.

Oga u don't seem to understand all this. Most of the properties are on imo state govt lands and grom individuals he seized theirs.. e.g, rochas school at old ibc. If he has money as you claim, he should have bought lands of his. Hope is doing a good job
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Spending123: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2021
membranus:

Hiding on a tree in the forest, not knowing that his chance for better lives for his unborn generations has come.

Bros see me nah, I still dey for naija here the shout up nepa up and down

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by blackgold2018(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2021
pinkgoodies:

Oga u don't seem to understand all this. Most of the properties are on imo state govt lands and grom individuals he seized theirs.. e.g, rochas school at old ibc. If he has money as you claim, he should have bought lands of his. Hope is doing a good job
it wasn't your comment I quoted.
Go and read about rochas before he entered politics.
Yes I agree he used the government properties(and i condemn that) but its just an opportunity governors do in government.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by a4cube: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:

Rochas only exceptional crime was defecting to the APC.
all his praises turned to wailing.
his impact in imo state was very clear to all.
imolites don't hate him as much as igbos do though.

I just hope he gets out of it.
Is the Gov fighting him not from APC stock?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by blackpanda: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Akaegwu:
Simply saying that politicians are criminals.

Then say so. Dont single one party out as if the others are angels
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by obinto: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Generalguan1759:
I don't know why gov uzodinma tend to play diminishing and destructive politics all in the name to get back at okorocha ....remember okorocha is now a former gov,so shall you ....anyways I can predict your one term..imolite needed those energy and commitment use against your predecessor, converting that to enabling and secured environ and breach the gap of unemployment rate ....
History will catch up with you one day and okorocha will be vindicated.....
gov uzodinma,note!! you are there by chance!!!
keep quiet if u dont have any meaningful or sensible thing to say. U cry corruption corruption and here is a corrupt politician being made to account for his brazen loots and u are here yarning rubbish

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by ThatFairGuy: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Akaegwu:
APC!!! CHANGE. How can criminals change. From Tinubu to Okorocha, Oji uzu Kalu to El Rufai, Uzodimma to Ganduje, Buhari to Osibanjo. Rotimi to fashola, including PDP Criminals like Wike from benin kingdom to Ikpe Azụ the wine drinker. Agam akpọ ole ghara ole
Ndị abụrụ ọnụ.
You forgot to add Umahi and Obi, Ekweremadu in PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Give Him 7 Days To Resolve Naira Notes Scarcity / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.