Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 (35449 Views)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Okorocha's Properties / Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by bluefilm: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Okorocha don buy market.

Power is truly transient.

One day, you are the most powerful person in charge.

Tomorrow, you are just an ordinary citizen being harassed anyhow by people whom you hitherto, were literarily controlling.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2021
LikeAking:

Your grand fada and my grand fada also been think say them wise. When oyibo 1 kidnap dem that year, dem run enta bush.

For dia mind dem wise.
Are we glorifying slave trade now? Bunch of coward.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by fof1: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2021
[sup][/sup]
Penguin2:
What they are doing to Rochas is the reason these politicians take their stolen to UK and elsewhere to go and invest.

If these things were built in the UK or Dubai, Hope wouldn't have had a single power to do the things he's doing.

Don't get me wrong...

I'm not saying it's right for Okorocha to have stolen, but one of our clamours in recent years is that these thieves should invest the money in Nigeria when they steal them. Now we have someone who did that and he's being made to regret it.

On another note, was Rochas that bad that successive governors wants to win the heart of Imolites by destroying Rochas?

From Ihedioha to Uzodimma, same story.

This is what U do not Know. He was one of d Worst Looters in Imo State. Ran d Government as it were his Family Farm house. Did Experiment with Official Looting and to Test d Imo Spirit. He has Others Outside Nigeria. Ur Assumption is very Wrong Pls. Why must they Loot our Treasury? Why must they Launder our Scarce resources outside Nigeria? They haven't finished with Rochas,Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Akaegwu(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2021
blackpanda:

I don't u derstsnd what u are complaining about. A thief is being held accountable during an apc regime! U should be praising apc
Simply saying that politicians are criminals.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by authority2006(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:

A ll
P roperties
C onfiscated

Akaegwu:
APC!!! CHANGE. How can criminals change. From Tinubu to Okorocha, Oji uzu Kalu to El Rufai, Uzodimma to Ganduje, Buhari to Osibanjo. Rotimi to fashola, including PDP Criminals like Wike from benin kingdom to Ikpe Azụ the wine drinker. Agam akpọ ole ghara ole
Ndị abụrụ ọnụ.

More like Uzodimma state court. Lol. Nigeria judges are nothing but toys in the hands of politicians
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by authority2006(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This is why I like Ndigbo people, they don't worship or asslick criminals like Lagos asslicks Tinubu.

Laughing. Just because of fight between ex gov and the incumbent one, you're funny. How many Ndigbo ex govs are in prison or how many of them have had their properties confiscated? You're naive
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Rekyz(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Piso1234:
He didn't do anything. He's the best performing governor in imo. This is absolute witch-hunting.
Laff wan kill me. You haven't stepped foot in Imo state yet you singing Rochas praise. I lived in Owerri for 2 years while he was governor. Rochas is just a pile of shit!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by dederocs(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Okorocha is a thief, and a shame to Imo state, building statutes, and nonsense.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Funkeshuga(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:
What they are doing to Rochas is the reason these politicians take their stolen to UK and elsewhere to go and invest.

If these things were built in the UK or Dubai, Hope wouldn't have had a single power to do the things he's doing.

Don't get me wrong...

I'm not saying it's right for Okorocha to have stolen, but one of our clamours in recent years is that these thieves should invest the money in Nigeria when they steal them. Now we have someone who did that and he's being made to regret it.

On another note, was Rochas that bad that successive governors wants to win the heart of Imolites by destroying Rochas?

you're right, okorocha is not a smart Thief. Okorocha is just like average Nigeria Yahoo guys

na greediness kill the man, he didn't want to pay for land hence his focus In using govt influence to acquire land in his hometown

imagine the thief have his properties in pH, Lagos and other commercial town?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Kindledlight(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2021
weedmanlive:

Rochas only exceptional crime was defecting to the APC.
all his praises turned to wailing.
his impact in imo state was very clear to all.
imolites don't hate him as much as igbos do though.

I just hope he gets out of it.

Exactly...
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by smiliyB(f): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Don't get me wrong...

Bad is an understatement, He was a terrible leader... I schooled in Imo state, so I know what I'm saying embarassed

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by collagiatepaper: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Okoroawusa don suffer. Where's the useless hopeless old man called abagworo? Poverty stricken Okoroawusa in 2011 looted Imo state to become rich in 2019, while Imo state has remained in ruins.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by ikdaddy01(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Hungarriman:
For imolites their grouse with Rochas is not investing in IMO state or Nigeria, I feel it is mainly with the way he forcefully and illegally acquired both people's and government lands with for personal use when he was the governor of IMO state, with reckless abandon, while rubbing it in their faces.
Exactly.
Most people do not understand the level of destruction, looting and pain characterized by Rochas and his govt.
This man destroyed markets across the state and converted to his private sellings shops. Grabbed govt lands and converted to his own schools.
They shouldn't give him the courtesy of a law court. He destroyed peoples homes and offices even against court judgements.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by favor914: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/04c3bd721a0fa40bcd1e90540e8dc815/tenor.gif[/img]

A ll

P roperties

C onfiscated ?

Welcome to utopia Biafra?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Mozegee: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2021
He will never get of it,we Knew very well that Rochas and his family are common thief's.Everything he collected from imo state acct,he must surely return. Talking about his impact,we are seeing nothing
weedmanlive:

Rochas only exceptional crime was defecting to the APC.
all his praises turned to wailing.
his impact in imo state was very clear to all.
imolites don't hate him as much as igbos do though.

I just hope he gets out of it.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by 777ForChrist: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Don't get me wrong...

Yes, he was horrible. God uses the wicked to punish the wicked.Hope is another Criminal.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Abagworo(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
The court ruling is null and void. Royal Palm belongs to Mrs Okorocha whereas Rochas Foundation is a charity organization not a private or personal profit making business.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Abagworo(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Don't get me wrong...

Did he steal? It's better proven first that he stole before any action is taken than simply using propaganda as evidence. The man Okorocha was the biggest landlord in Owerri even before 2011 so it will be wrong to always present an impression of him using his position to acquire properties.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by seyz91(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2021
grin
Spending123:
This is not my problem now. my problem is, where was my grandfather when his mates were being kidnapped to America?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Good news, he should go and challenge this one, let's see if he will win.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Peterosky(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2021
Rochas Okoro deserves the worst. Hope should just break this thief into pieces already. O my Dear God,please in 2023 bring us a Governor in CRS that will be bold than Hope Uzodima so that the present governor can vomit every bit of what he is swallowing illegally from the State.In Jesus mighty name I have prayed. AMEN.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Judolisco(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
This is not my problem now. my problem is, where was my grandfather when his mates were being kidnapped to America?
na him dey kidnap people
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by WibusJaga: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2021
It's a crime for one to use his office to acquire personal property illegally.
If found guilty he should not only lose the property but should also be jailed.
I wish all such guilty politicians in Nigeria would be treated as such.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by Charly68: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2021
Why would he acquired IBC staff quarters and magistrate staff quarters for Christ's sake..his greed has exposed him to total mess.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by discusant: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Don't get me wrong...

That means that you are also a thief?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by nnamdico82: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
AKAGUM OR AKAEGWU YOU CALL YOUR SELF, YOU SURE SAY YOU NO MISS YOUR VACCINE
Akaegwu:
APC!!! CHANGE. How can criminals change. From Tinubu to Okorocha, Oji uzu Kalu to El Rufai, Uzodimma to Ganduje, Buhari to Osibanjo. Rotimi to fashola, including PDP Criminals like Wike from benin kingdom to Ikpe Azụ the wine drinker. Agam akpọ ole ghara ole
Ndị abụrụ ọnụ.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by aidameoryou: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Akaegwu:
Ndị abụrụ ọnụ.
ndi aburu ezigbote onu my brother.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by 9jaRealist: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
LikeAking:
Your grand fada and my grand fada also been think say them wise. When oyibo 1 kidnap dem that year, dem run enta bush.

For dia mind dem wise.

If this attitude of yours is inherited, then your (great great) grandparents would never have survived the Atlantic crossing... grin
>
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by christistruth01: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2021
There are some people who allege that Hope Uzodinma is an illustrious Fraudster who never did any other Job but fraud before becoming Governor
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by nwabueze1999(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by MrOscar88: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
My brother I wonder oo. They ran and hid themselves inside bush.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Okorocha’s Properties Acquired Between 2011 To 2019 by 9jaRealist: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Bimpe29:
Is this a persecution or what?
authority2006:
More like Uzodimma state court. Lol. Nigeria judges are nothing but toys in the hands of politicians
Abagworo:
The court ruling is null and void. Royal Palm belongs to Mrs Okorocha whereas Rochas Foundation is a charity organization not a private or personal profit making business.

It’s only an interim order (and so therefore property has not been lost to Rochas and cannot be dissipated by the state)...
Rochas now has the right to go before the court and “show cause” (present evidence) why the order should be vacated and not made final.

gnykelly:
how can there be interim forfeiture when the case have not been investigated to be proceed of crime.

the case can easily be won on technical ground.

the current govnor emotions will ruin the case

The state can get an interim order so that the subject matter in dispute (the properties here) would not be tampered with...
But there’s still a PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE, and so if Rochas disputes the allegations, the state then has to proof a case for final forfeiture.
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AG Dangote Completes Apapa-wharf Concrete Road, / COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians / Nigerian Politicians With False Degrees, Honours From Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.