Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) (27611 Views)

Wizkid & Diamond Platnumz End Beef As They Vibe Together At The Club(video) / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Duru9:

Stop making rubbish comments for likes

M I is a legend
Vector is one of african finest rapper

I don't blame you sha you're so used to all these noise naira marley, Davido and Wizkid de make up and down

Ma Nigger! You sabi jor!

I'll rather listen to M.I and Vector all day than a combination of all other Naija artistes.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2021
grin
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Ma Nigger! You sabi jor!

I'll rather listen to M.I and Vector all day than a combination of all other Naija artistes.
ABEG WETIN OGA BOSS WIN FOR THE LAST HEADIES
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by JastSiryin(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Good thing they're straight now. But let's be honest, we all know who the winner is. Vector got Sonned grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Felabarmudia: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Duru9:

M I is a legend

I don't blame you sha you're so used to all these noise naira marley, Davido and Wizkid de make up and down
MI can't freestyle for long

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by masterfactor(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
in Leroy voice " violence bigot more violence, it does not bigot more money, which is the reason I thought we are here" from Get rich or die trying. WHY BEEF WHEN WE CAN MAKE THIS MONEY TOGETHER
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by LZAA: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Was there a beef in the first place
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Ebpumping: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Vector is doing better, as an actor
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Goodluck to them on their upcoming collaboration..
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Felabarmudia:

MI can't freestyle for long
I am not a fan of M.I.
But freestyles don't matter in the industry.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Srallens(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fellaz dat gat no iota of understanding abt rap nd naija rap artists will slide here nd start spitting venum nd cow dung. All they knw is noise by Marley, Davido, Wiskid, Small doctor etc.

Some of em where kids wen M.I,Vector,Jesse Jagz, Ice prince nd co were balling the industry.

One dimwit had d nerve to call dem up coming artists. His one of d fools why rap ain't appreciated in Naija.

They re only interested in listening to noise frm ppl like Lil kesh while drinking to stupor at dia local bars. SMH.

Call Mode9, call Terry the rapman nd some of em gat no clue abt dem. This re guys dat re not only lyrically gifted buh fuccking intelligent.

You've said it all bro.... Rap is just for the intelligent people. We don't value our intellectuals here in Nigeria. Thumb's up to our rap people them like Mode9, M.I, Over Dose, Terry Tha Rapman, Eldee,JesseJagz... Not omitting Vector ThaViper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omo.......this guys sha.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
ABEG WETIN OGA BOSS WIN FOR THE LAST HEADIES
Lyricist on the roll with the track 'Country'
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by oluwatosin88: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
So the crown you fellas were fighting for all this while was made of clay...ok nah kwantinue
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by goatmeat1(f): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
good one
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Duru9:

M I is a legend

It's not every quote u respond too, some people here are kids who has zero taste for good music, I am selective when it comes to Nigeria Musicians but M.I and vector are few guys that knows their onions

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Srallens:

You've said it all bro.... Rap is just for the intelligent people. We don't value our intellectuals here in Nigeria. Thumb's up to our rap people them like Mode9, M.I, Over Dose, Terry Tha Rapman, Eldee,JesseJagz... Not omitting Vector ThaViper

Nah mode 9 own dey vex me pass, the guy is so fuckingly under rated in Nigeria
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Topmaike007(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Flackoo:
Rap has always been a song of diss for the diss and by the diss.

M.I versatility is impeccable!! Vector is my fave anytime any day!! In all of this, I bless God for AQ, his underrated years is behind him and now he is up there with the best!! Indeed this is God's Engineering!!!!
you know AQ you sabi person be that

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Donspicey: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Belloway:
Atlast. Why unah con dey ack like pikin before

Erigga tell dem say if dem no fit use gun do the talking make dem stop to dey disturb our ears with beef noise....now see the outcome....
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by bhella10: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
M I rules! Mr. Incredible.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Donspicey: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nicklaus619:

He doesn't do commercial rap,ur level of intellectuality will determine who you listen to....

Mode9 is still a Legend....

When it comes to real rap we know men that can deliver no be all dis noise wey zlatan and co dey dish out....

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Donspicey: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
No bi today..

Naija diss songs na promotional things nau..

They have been kicking it from 2010, so it's business as usual. But why A-Q and BlaQ con chuk mouth for di matter..

Na Vector first involve them,so dey gazz defend their sef and their Boss MI.....

MI dey spit sha.......

Vec sef dey try.....

Mehn naija is Blessed with intelligent rappers ooo
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by ogbonnachrys: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
After chasing clouts.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Donspicey: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Teripaul:
grin grin grin grin Both artist are my fav. Buh M.I wil definitely gonna bodybag viper on dx collabo. . BTW Phenom is my best thou. D dude deserve an award. Instead of dix two noise makerz. . wink wink ....Evil Grin

If only Phenom had a solid sponsor he would ve gone very far......

Even Terry tha rapman and 6feetplus......

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Srallens(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nicklaus619:

. Cos we ain't rap nation. We call dudes like Olamide, Lil'kesh, Rappers when they don't have any intelligent lyrics in their rhymes.

Phyno too is good, though he raps mainly in Igbo. But I will pass him for a good rapper. Zoro too is another good one.

We have lots of guys in J_town flowing good e.g loose kanon. But we don't appreciate their work cos na dance alanta and kpangolo we like pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Slynation(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol...noo they should continue beefing, time they would have used in making cool music...!!
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Donspicey:

He doesn't do commercial rap,ur level of intellectuality will determine who you listen to....

Mode9 is still a Legend....

When it comes to real rap we know men that can deliver no be all dis noise wey zlatan and co dey dish out....

Understand me bro, mode 9 is one of my 10 rapper of all time, his punchlines, his rhymes and bars are fuckingly unmatched, but some people don't really value all that in this part of the world.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
That's very good...
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by firac(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Maximum respect to MI and Vector for keeping it strong on their perches and keeping eyes closely on the pouch.
Rap battle, no real winner. It is no fight. It is just a game. No probs. No biggie. Yeah! it is what it is. But hip hop wins. The culture grows. Hip hop leaps up. Hip hop lives on. It is about wits. It's about words. It's about prestige, money and culture.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by 2rez: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
I knew from the getgo of the beef that it was a mere media stunt. That would be a mad azz combo. All the best to the duo.

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Donspicey: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Understand me bro, mode 9 is one of my 10 rapper of all time, his punchlines, his rhymes and bars are fuckingly unmatched, but some people don't really value all that in this part of the world.

We are on same page bro.....

Was not directly reffering to u wen i said ur level of intelligence cos for you to mention Mode9 i already knew u re not a kid....

Enuff respect Boss.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Donspicey:

We are on same page bro.....

Was not directly reffering to u wen i said ur level of intelligence cos for you to mention Mode9 i already knew u re not a kid....

Enuff respect Boss.....

Sure thing bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos / Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring / Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.