Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) (27642 Views)

Wizkid & Diamond Platnumz End Beef As They Vibe Together At The Club(video) / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Eillyeillz(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Oil dey your head.

All WTS rappers are damn good, Barrylane, Jay Pacino, Sute, Kheengz, Phlow, Timi Kei, BarelyanyHook, Holyfield, Lucy Q, Jaga, Ladipoe, Confessor, Ola Dips, Paybac, Eva Alordiah, Shiz.....

The list is plenty

Kheengz I love that dude. I have all his projects. Paybac I enjoyed his projects with boogey...Holyfield I love cuz I'm a huge fan of battle Rap. Not the Nigerian Battle Rap o!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Twelfthman:
I love them both but when I listen to vec response it was nothing compared to mi diss track. Like I say before m.i schooled lanre

MI Abaga has been in the game before Lanre na.. so that superiority must be there but VEC killed his reply diss track bro. Vector good forget

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Pgltm: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good one, they did Hennessy Cypher together in December. Mi is on another level of its own.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by lysosome111: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mekudi:
You mean upcoming artist?

Is that the reason why you're foaming from your mouth
Guy u be mugu
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Benzemma(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mekudi:

who else think at first that it beafmeat they ended like me?
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Chief, I said every artiste serve a need....
Its OK.

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by steeltrust: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2021
Mekudi:

oga shot up

Mi and vector re gods in Africa rap genre

Show respect and stop clout chasing
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by MrFlavvor(m): 1:52am On Feb 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
.....AND LITTLE DID THEY KNOW THAT THEIR SO CALLED BEEF WOULD HAVE BEEN A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR THEM IF PROPERLY PUT INTO USE....this is rap genre for christsake, where beef is d soul and money maker for d artistes involved. undecided undecided
You guys are too gullible. There was never any beef. It's all for publicity, trends and relevancy in the industry.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Beef is a part of hip hop
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by barcaboi(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
The two rappers were on the same song together for the first time on Mayorkun’s ‘Geng Naija Remix’ in 2020.

Wrong; they were on ‘Define Rap’ owned by VJ Adams ft ice prince, Vector, Sound sultan, Mizz Kiss, MI

Zorro ft vector and MI was also 2019 October titled ‘one on one’

Geng was April 2020. A little google research would have sufficed
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by donforeign: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
MUTERIKA:
in your own mind, you know you just typed trash. you can enjoy your JUDAH without casting aspersions on the other person na. Nna e, you need to open up your mind for growth to occur.
Vector na trash for where mi dey....
Dem no be mate at all...
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by donforeign: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

What do you know about rap?
Should be asking u cos you know nothing..
When vector release good rap song or album, he wack wack..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.