Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) (27645 Views)

Wizkid & Diamond Platnumz End Beef As They Vibe Together At The Club(video) / Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Athemisia: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Honestly, I'd prefer they kept beefing!

"This is rap - I don't trust you all

I'm good enough to say, 'Fawk you all!'
I don't fucck with you nïgga coz I'm not gay,
take your Lil dïck else where don't show up in face.

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Tundex911: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Started from

*The second coming*

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
If Idris and Ruggedman fit collabor. Who re they?
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Banter1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
MI the best rapper in nailja

We don't know Vector

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
I dont know if anyone here still finds it funny that:

Bop Daddy got the headies in best RAP single category.

I find it totally odd.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Twelfthman: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
I swore by my name there is no higher authority, I will not destroy you instead I give you maturity grin
This short black man really schooled vector grin

That m.i song intro alone fit swallow vector career
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Alaganature(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Lyricist on the roll with the track 'Country'
He deserves the award cos country was a hit on that album..

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by ebuclassic18(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
nonsense the situation in the country is critical no time for stupid beef it only works in America not here
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fellaz dat gat no iota of understanding abt rap nd naija rap artists will slide here nd start spitting venum nd cow dung. All they knw is noise by Marley, Davido, Wiskid, Small doctor etc.

Some of em where kids wen M.I,Vector,Jesse Jagz, Ice prince nd co were balling the industry.

One dimwit had d nerve to call dem up coming artists. His one of d fools why rap ain't appreciated in Naija.

They re only interested in listening to noise frm ppl like Lil kesh while drinking to stupor at dia local bars. SMH.

Call Mode9, call Terry the rapman nd some of em gat no clue abt dem. This re guys dat re not only lyrically gifted buh fuccking intelligent.
Rap artist are always intelligent...if you no no English you no fit give good lyrical Rap.. kids everywhere nowadays. Peace bro
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Twelfthman:
I swore by my name there is no higher authority, I will not destroy you instead I give you maturity grin
This short black man really schooled vector grin

That m.i song intro alone fit swallow vector career
And VEC give am back na...
That thinking is far from you cus it's top up the shelve...

2 Likes

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Teripaul(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Donspicey:

If only Phenom had a solid sponsor he would ve gone very far......

Even Terry tha rapman and 6feetplus......

yea, i believe dat, buh u knw naija na if u hav a good sponser and manager u go blow sharp. . .

music stuff ain't easy thou
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by razzydoo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Which kind strong head vector be this? Pomo e no want, goat e no want, chicken e no want, he say he want beef.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by josielewa(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Honestly, I'd prefer they kept beefing!

"This is rap - I don't trust you all

I'm good enough to say, 'Fawk you all!'
define rap
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by josielewa(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
rappers I listen to now
blaqbonez payper Corleone holy field tentik Vader the wildcard boogey mode 9 Mi vector olamide ladipoe

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by josielewa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
IvarDboneless:

dumb people won't understand vectors bars and words
M.I is short and can't use his sense cis its top of the shelf...I want rappers to collab more.
The ccx and the bbnaija flows and bars
the ambode part...from the first diss I gat to know Vader and payper.....

Am fucking happy now... rap is back in full effect...

Even sinzu(saucekid) drop project after being in jail for long and it was fire
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Gadiola2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
na mod9 and RuggedMan beef sweet pass.....

M.I and vectors diss track been no even hit hard
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Gadiola2(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jesse Jagzz
&
Tec from SDC beta pass M.I
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by IvarDboneless: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
josielewa:
dumb people won't understand vectors bars and words
M.I is short and can't use his sense cis its top of the shelf...I want rappers to collab more.
The ccx and the bbnaija flows and bars
the ambode part...from the first diss I gat to know Vader and payper.....

Am fucking happy now... rap is back in full effect...

Even sinzu(saucekid) drop project after being in jail for long and it was fire
I swear broda...
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Falz ti take over jawe...
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Eillyeillz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Nah mode 9 own dey vex me pass, the guy is so fuckingly under rated in Nigeria

Only to kids, Any real rap head would have modo in their top 5 Dead or Alive. He's always my number 1 though. His pen game is out of this world....Boogey comes second and Jagz.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Eillyeillz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
josielewa:
rappers I listen to now

blaqbonez
payper Corleone
holy field
tentik
Vader the wildcard
boogey
mode 9
Mi
vector
olamide
ladipoe

I have problem with your list, I only listen to a few people on there, but you have Modo, poe and Boogey. So you do know Good Rap, Vec is My Gee all Day, payper is our own Jadakiss.....Bonez I use to like, and then he went the trap Route....now add this guys to your list and thank me later.

Lord V
Rukus
Alpha
SDC
Hotyce
Pro Meth
Straight butta
Chyn......the list is Long but try this Guys believe me you'd have an interesting play list
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Twelfthman: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
I love them both but when I listen to vec response it was nothing compared to mi diss track. Like I say before m.i schooled lanre

IvarDboneless:

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Shine86: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fellaz dat gat no iota of understanding abt rap nd naija rap artists will slide here nd start spitting venum nd cow dung. All they knw is noise by Marley, Davido, Wiskid, Small doctor etc.

Some of em where kids wen M.I,Vector,Jesse Jagz, Ice prince nd co were balling the industry.

One dimwit had d nerve to call dem up coming artists. His one of d fools why rap ain't appreciated in Naija.

They re only interested in listening to noise frm ppl like Lil kesh while drinking to stupor at dia local bars. SMH.

Call Mode9, call Terry the rapman nd some of em gat no clue abt dem. This re guys dat re not only lyrically gifted buh fuccking intelligent.
Good take by you brother. M.I and vector can only be understood by intelligent people.I refuse to call them rap artists, rather they have graduated from rap artists to rap scientists, because both guys rap with precision. M.I especially,solves physics, chemistry and mathematical problems with his rap.
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Donspicey:

Na Vector first involve them,so dey gazz defend their sef and their Boss MI.....

MI dey spit sha.......

Vec sef dey try.....

Mehn naija is Blessed with intelligent rappers ooo
Baba, di cruise na business as usual o.

Vector was involved with all of them prior to this their child play, I no too dey take Naija Diss serious o, as Holy field yarn, for the culture na another opportunity to cash out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Falz ti take over jawe...
Falz bawo..

I guess every artist serve a purpose, Falz na pure comical artiste o..
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Falz bawo..
I guess every artist serve a purpose, Falz na pure comical artiste o..
Comical bah... I no sabi say na comic awards Falz dey win ni
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Eillyeillz:

I have problem with your list, I only listen to a few people on there, but you have Modo, poe and Boogey. So you do know Good Rap, Vec is My Gee all Day, payper is our own Jadakiss.....Bonez I use to like, and then he went the trap Route....now add this guys to your list and thank me later.

Lord V
Rukus
Alpha
SDC
Hotyce
Pro Meth
Straight butta
Chyn......the list is Long but try this Guys believe me you'd have an interesting play list
Oil dey your head.

All WTS rappers are damn good, Barrylane, Jay Pacino, Sute, Kheengz, Phlow, Timi Kei, BarelyanyHook, Holyfield, Lucy Q, Jaga, Ladipoe, Confessor, Ola Dips, Paybac, Eva Alordiah, Shiz.....

The list is plenty

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Comical bah... I no sabi say na comic awards Falz dey win ni
Chief, I said every artiste serve a need....
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Alaganature:

He deserves the award cos country was a hit on that album..
I like his album..
Green White Green
Bags! Bags!! Bags!!!
Still dey bang for my speakers
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by josielewa(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Lord V
Rukus
Alpha
SDC
Hotyce
Pro Meth
Straight butta
SDC and hotyce are cool.. never head those other niggarz..will start streaming dem now..thanks
Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by josielewa(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Oil dey your head.

All WTS rappers are damn good, Barrylane, Jay Pacino, Sute, Kheengz, Phlow, Timi Kei, BarelyanyHook, Holyfield, Lucy Q, Jaga, Ladipoe, Confessor, Ola Dips, Paybac, Eva Alordiah, Shiz.....

The list is plenty
that barrylane na beast

1 Like

Re: ‘Crown Of Clayʼ: MI Abaga And Vector End Beef, Announce Collaboration (Pix) by Sniper101(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
I just took a closer look at the Likes, Comments & Retweets each singer got from the Tweet they posted simultaneously. And all I can say is...

"When you're Big, you're BIG" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting / Kwadwo Safo: Juliet Ibrahim's Ex-husband, Reacts To Claims Of Impregnating Lady / Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.