Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (41498 Views)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
so we should do what?
Masturbate on it as usual.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
platido:

Young man go do your sycophants work well with your monthly 10k stipends.we understands
yeah, me and your dad are colleagues on it. Reason why you were able to complete high school.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
platido:

Young man go do your sycophants work well with your monthly 10k stipends.we understands
yeah, me and your dad we are colleagues on it. Reason why you were able to complete high school
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboid:

Imo state seem to have more medium and small scale as well as estate plantations than Akwa Ibom.
While Akwaibom have by far the largest wild groove.

Great observation
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
good one
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

[s]Oga refute his lies naa and stop whining like a kid. [/s]

Oga stop typing nonsense. Its not my fault that you are not learned enough in this subject to decipher a lie.
No state in Nigeria alone produce up to 40% of Nigeria's palm oil, not to talk of 70%.

Top states in oil palm production include Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Abia, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Imo Ondo and Ebonyi.
None alone produce 70%
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jaytime(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
I love the feel of nature in those pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

Oga stop typing nonsense. Its not my fault that you are not learned enough in this subject to decipher a lie.
No state in Nigeria produce up to 40% of Nigeria's palm oil, not to talk of 70%.

You're the one typing nonsense if you can't refute his claims with fact, he dropped links for you to verify but I know you're to lazy to read.

2 Likes

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

You're the one typing nonsense if you can't refute his claims with fact, he dropped links for you to verify but I know you're to lazy to read.

You think its by dropping link that you don't even understand. Chai!
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
24SEVEN:

Lying would take you no where in life.

Akwa Ibom doesnt produce shit. Lets see the official figures per state.
liar I Akwa Ibom produce the largest palm in Nigeria, here in North 1 tin of peak milk of Palm oil is 200 ask how much are they selling in Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
liar I Akwa Ibom produce the largest palm in Nigeria, here in North 1 tin of peak milk of Palm oil is 200 ask how much are they selling in Akwa Ibom

No one is saying Akwa Ibom does not produce the largest. But saying 70% of Nigeria's total production is total lie from the pit of hell.

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

One problem with Thomas like you is that you tent to argue blindly .. do you think I will come up and write up.something I can't validate .
Don't mind him jare he is enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

No one is saying Akwa Ibom does not produce the largest. But saying 70% of Nigeria's total production is total lie from the pit of hell.
we produce more than 70% , some village do it with masquerade rituals three times a year

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

No state in Nigeria alone produce up to 40% of Nigeria's palm oil, not to talk of 70%.

Top states in oil palm production include Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Abia, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa and Ogun.
None alone produce 70%
go and sit down Inyamuri , have you been to Akwa Ibom villages before

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Idiko1: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Jubilation as tared access road was finally given to Ikot Akpan Afaha in Ukanafun LGA , which is known to have the highest concentration of palm trees and palm oil processing site (local) in west africa . Nearly 70% of Nigeria palm oil sales comes from akwa Ibom state and 51% of that come from Ukanafun LGA.

Another access road was given to Norfin offshore shipyard at ikot oku usung in Oruk Anam LGA both in Akwa Ibom state .

Akwa Ibom ayaya

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2540441736262282

Bro what of Ukuro Plantation? I love my Annang and Ibibio peeps.

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
we produce more than 70% , some village do it with masquerade rituals three times a year

Now I see you are just clowning around

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
go and sit down Inyamuri , have you been to Akwa Ibom villages before

I've been to more villages in Akwa Ibom than you.

Out of the 31 LGAs I've been to 26. How many have you been to?

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

Top states in oil palm production include Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Abia, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa and Ogun.
None alone produce 70%
remove Cross River from the list , cross River have 18 local government is only 5 local government that produce Palm oil the rest are not

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
kenny714433:

I've visited Eastern Obolo of recent, that's why I can affairm that we are doing well in road connectivity.

He is currently constructing one in Ika LGA, I pray he finishes the project. That would mean I'll travel all the way from the Ika, to Uyo without experiencing what bad road means.

If only we can generate and use our own power, if only...

Ika local govt area in Akwaibom? Are these the same Ika people in Cross river state and edo state? Or just a word with same spelling?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

I've been to more villages in Akwa Ibom than you.

Out of the 31 LGAs I've been to 26. How many have you been to?
hahahaha brother your very funny I was born in Akwa I spent 31 years in Akwa Ibom, so I know more than you

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
remove Cross River from the list , cross River have 18 local government is only 5 local government that produce Palm oil the rest are not

See how you reason? So because its only 5 LGAs that produce palm oil means their production is low?

Kai which kind mentality of people we have in Nigeria.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
hahahaha brother your very funny I was born in Akwa I spent 31 years in Akwa Ibom, so I know more than you

Answer my question. You were born in AKS does not mean you've been around AKS.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Logan23:

Ika local govt area in Akwaibom? Are these the same Ika people in Cross river state and edo state? Or just a word with same spelling?
No Ika are Annang people , Goodwill Akpabio is an Annang man.

Ika are Igbo ohh before Ipob will come here and claim them

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

Answer my question. You were born in AKS does not mean you've been around AKS.
I have been to all the local government in my state
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Logan23:

Ika LGA in Akwa Ibom. I don't know if there's any Ika in CRS but I know of Ika in Delta state (not Edo).
Daytonbale:
No Ika are Annang people , Goodwill Akpabio is an Annang man.

Ika are Igbo ohh before Ipob will come here and claim them
Logan23:

Lol.. Ika is in Annang o. Although we have so many villages that our people bear complete Igbo names and speak their language fluently. Some of our grannys are still collecting their pension from Abia state government till now. We have plenty things in common but that doesn't make us Igbos.

Ika LGA in Akwa Ibom. I don't know if there's any Ika in CRS but I know of Ika in Delta state (not Edo).
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MrHighSea: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
hyping Udom fetches AKS nothing.

If you start arguing that you've done sth, maybe you've really done nothing.

If the people are enjoying these projects THEY will sing your songs if otherwise, YOU will sing your song.

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
I have been to all the local government in my state

Good for you. Next time don't just write nonsense and feel everyone is as ignorant as you.

Akwa Ibom is a small state with small LGAs that anyone can cover in 1-2days depending on how accessible the roads are. The 5 LGAs you mentioned in Cross River may even be same size as the whole Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Lol grin. You are funny man

And u are confused.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

See how you reason? So because its only 5 LGAs that produce palm oil means their production is low?

Kai which kind mentality of people we have in Nigeria.
You never compare Akwa Ibom and Cross River in anything we beat them hands down

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Akwa Ibom girls dey get big nyash grin

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
You never compare Akwa Ibom and Cross River in anything we beat them hands down

That one no concern me. Its left for you and Cross Riverians.

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Daytonbale: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kinematics:

Good for you. Next time don't just write nonsense and feel everyone is as ignorant as you.

Akwa Ibom is a small state with small LGAs that anyone can cover in 1-2days depending on how accessible the roads are. The 5 LGAs you mentioned in Cross River may even be same size as the whole Akwa Ibom state.
You are stupid Ipob terrorist you to claim my dear state ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) / Meet The 6 Landlords Of Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.