Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (41516 Views)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Norwichsailor:

I thought you have repented. Stop being silly
my brother a devil can never repent oo
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2021
EMMY76:
Nice one palm oil is more expensive than crude oil now.
yeah
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2021
fabolouz1:
No pictures to prove the locals were indeed jubilating .
No pictures to show the so called largest concentration of palm oil.
The only pictures are those of a single lane road & media aides who are sycophants smiling to nothing in particular .
you sound like a fool and a big one for that. Did you watch the video in the link below
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Favemmzar200:
5 giant plate of nkwobi for you

You dey represent no be small
grin
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2021
JoeCool3150:
True. They would be thinking...."how do we destroy all these?". OP, please be careful cos fulani herdsmen might just decide to come and graze in the beautiful vegetation and d rest will be history....lol
Remember say for here jungle justice still the active oo. We go kill them all.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2021
johnpaschal:
With this development transportation would be cheaper and they wouldn't be affected much during rainy season........it's a very much welcomed project ......I only pray I'm able to start up my palm oil production and supply business early.......still seeking investors who would wanna enter into Palm oil production

It's very much profitable
exactly. Do you base in the kingdom (Akwa Ibom)?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2021
piagetskinner:
This road go sweet to do 200km/hr
lol..you are on your own.
I once tried it in 4lane in uyo ..240km/hr, and I knew what my mind was telling me cheesy
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Efewestern: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Igboid:

Imo state seem to have more medium and small scale as well as estate plantations than Akwa Ibom.
While Akwaibom have by far the largest wild groove.

Don't tell me you believe this paid agent's claims that Akwa Ibom produces 70% of Nigeria's palm oil.

Where do you place Delta? Edo? Ondo? Abia? Delta has more wild groove than Akwa Ibom, no way a state produces 20% of Nigeria's total output not to talk of a whooping 70%.

Nigerians and fake statistics sad
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
beautiful
yeah bae
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Efewestern:

Don't tell me you believe this paid agent's claims that Akwa Ibom produces 70% of Nigeria's palm oil.

Where do you place Delta? Edo? Ondo? Abia? Delta has more wild groove than Akwa Ibom, no way a state produces 20% of Nigeria's total output not to talk of a whooping 70%.

Nigerians and fake statistics sad
[/b]You sound so dumb. And I use that same paid money to pay your hoe girlfriend & wife anytime you complain of being broke to her. Dullard[b]
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Efewestern: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2021
ransomed:
Stop misinforming the public.
Edo state is the largest producer of Palm oil in Nigeria. The state can boast of Okomu oill plantations and mill, Presco Oil plantations and mill aside local mills and palm oil estates. Agri palm plantations at Ovia North local government.
Cross River state has Biased plantations and mill in Akamkpa local government , JB farms and oil mill in Akamkpa local government as well apart from local estates
Ondo state has Ore-irele plantations and mill and local holdings that churn out large produce.
Rivers state has SIAT with big plantstions,
big mill and refining capacity. The state has small holdings that can rival Akwa Ibom state.
Name the big players in Akwa Ibom state or you remain silent for ever.
Palm Oil Forum Of Nigeria (POFON) can attest that Akwa Ibom) has no capacity to produce to the level of fake statistics you displayed in your post.

Akwa Ibom can't match Delta, Edo and Ondo, seeing his 70% claims, I just laughed out so loud.

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Norwichsailor(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
my brother a devil can never repent oo
It's a pity
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by johnpaschal(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
exactly. Do you base in the kingdom (Akwa Ibom)?

Yes I do Nung Udoe ibesikpo asutan to be precise

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JoeCool3150(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Remember say for here jungle justice still the active oo. We go kill them all.
But attacking Akwa ibom state would be difficult cos d state is surrounded by the Eastern states, making it sum how untouchable by herdsmen except through Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
JoeCool3150:
But attacking Akwa ibom state would be difficult cos d state is surrounded by the Eastern states, making it sum how untouchable by herdsmen except through Cameroon.
That's another good point ..
Reason why Delta was attack .
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Guys You can watch the Julius Berger animated review of the worship center via the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhvpSICj23U
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Guys You can watch the Julius Berger animated review of the worship center via the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhvpSICj23U
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
johnpaschal:

you sure know your onion.
Have you seen haters all over the place hating on Akwa Ibom progress?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
johnpaschal:

Have you seen haters all over the place hating on Akwa Ibom progress
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kinematics:

Oga stop typing nonsense. Its not my fault that you are not learned enough in this subject to decipher a lie.
No state in Nigeria alone produce up to 40% of Nigeria's palm oil, not to talk of 70%.

Top states in oil palm production include Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Abia, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa and Ogun.
None alone produce 70%
So Imo state somehow disappeared from this list? And since when did Ogun state became an oil palm producing state? Man go and rest

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
Akwa Ibom and IMO state are top joint producers. Akwa. ibom alone cannot produce 70%. Other states include Cross river, Edo, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Ondo, bayelsa and Rivers state.

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

So Imo state somehow disappeared from this list? And since when did Ogun state became an oil palm producing state? Man go and rest
That idiot you quoted is from rivers State and he hate any good list that doesn't include rivers ...maybe he substituted imo for rivers
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by johnpaschal(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Have you seen haters all over the place hating on Akwa Ibom progress

I sincerely do not have that much time to spare on such unreasonable arguments that won't fetch me capital.....Dem don chop belleful na why me wey hunger wan finish where I wan see strength......
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I only listed major players currently. I know several states like Imo and Ondo produce as well.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

[s]That idiot you quoted is from rivers State and he hate any good list that doesn't include rivers ...maybe he substituted imo for rivers[/s]

Village clown. You lie them catch you, still you no wan hide your useless shameful face.

70% in your dreams.

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JoeCool3150(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

That's another good point ..
Reason why Delta was attack .
True. Reason for its immunity and am thinking of doing business in Akwa ibom state but I need some little information. Can u help me out please?

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
JoeCool3150:
True. Reason for its immunity and am thinking of doing business in Akwa ibom state but I need some little information. Can u help me out please?
any thing bro ..you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Igboid: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Akwa Ibom and IMO state are top joint producers. Akwa. ibom alone cannot produce 70%. Other states include Cross river, Edo, Delta, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Ondo, bayelsa and Rivers state.

Interesting. Imo is doing great and all other SE states are well represented.

I'm glad to see this. We are doing well.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kinematics:

I only listed major players currently. I know several states like Imo and Ondo produce as well.

Where's the proof that this warped list you made are the current major players?

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JoeCool3150(m): 3:02am On Feb 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
any thing bro ..you are welcome
Most Akwa ibomites are violent naturally, true? I heard most of the youths are deep into cultism. Worse is Cross river as I was told. Are they correct?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2021
JoeCool3150:
Most Akwa ibomites are violent naturally, true? I heard most of the youths are deep into cultism. Worse is Cross river as I was told. Are they correct?
If you were naturally ask which state are into agbero and cultism etc. Will you honestly think of Akwa Ibom ?
Home of cultism in Nigeria are:
1. Rivers state
2. Delta State
3. Cross's river
4. Edo state
5. Imo state
6. Bayelsa
7. Abia
8. Lagos
9. Ogun
10. Kaduna
11. Akwa Ibom.

Note : Akwa Ibom as no deck or play host to any deck capital unlike the ones listed above it e.g Rivers state is were the capital of Vikings is situated etc

Cult activities in Akwa Ibom is minimal that's why the states is peaceful ok

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Idiko1: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Carefully go through the links 'Thomas
Links: https://www.legit.ng/amp/1134383-which-state-biggest-producer-palm-oil-nigeria.html

More sources below Thomas

Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) http://www.fao.org/3/a-at585e.pdf
Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND) http://www.ndpifoundation.org/images/researchreports/reports/Palm-Oil-Value-Chain-Analysis.pdf

[/b]Any other thomasism or doubt or questions??[b]

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13194408_images_png41b586905e6233e72b076191f8bf9512

Bro your chart does not support your claim in the first post. The fourth column of the chart begs to disagree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.