Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (41518 Views)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoluabi1stborn: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
lol grin remove the log of wood in your eyes first before bothering about Bayelsa and Delta state which I’m damn sure you haven’t even visited before... smh

Well if we could Have oil as you have in delta and bayelsa.
I'm sure Ogun won't be in that position even as she doesn't have the resources.

Bayelsa na 9LGs oo

I've been to delta
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Yeah because Nigeria is a big country man ... For you to have something you produce to feed 70% of the most populous black country in the world, sure your product is the biggest .
5 giant plate of nkwobi for you

You dey represent no be small

2 Likes

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lubumbashi:
In this 21st century, Nigerian leaders are still building roads with deep gullies by the sides. Na wa.

I tire o...

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JoeCool3150(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
hotwax:
Fulani herdsmen will be angry right now
True. They would be thinking...."how do we destroy all these?". OP, please be careful cos fulani herdsmen might just decide to come and graze in the beautiful vegetation and d rest will be history....lol
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by johnpaschal(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
With this development transportation would be cheaper and they wouldn't be affected much during rainy season........it's a very much welcomed project ......I only pray I'm able to start up my palm oil production and supply business early.......still seeking investors who would wanna enter into Palm oil production

It's very much profitable

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
This road go sweet to do 200km/hr

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboid:

Imoke is from Itigidi town in Abi LGA.
His ethnic group is called Agbo or Legbo.
They are not Igboid or anyway related to Igbo language. They are Ekoid.

Imoke married an Igbo woman from Enuani Delta state.

There are indigenous Igbos in Cross River, but Imoke and his Abi people are not Igboid. The Igbos in Cross River are found in Obubra LGA of the state, they are called Isobo.

See a thread I made about them:https://www.nairaland.com/3425009/meet-isobos-igbo-speaking-tribe

Thwre are also Igbo speakers in Abi local govt area and Liyel imoke is one of them. He is an igbo man and speaks igbo fluently
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Yeah because Nigeria is a big country man ... For you to have something you produce to feed 70% of the most populous black country in the world, sure your product is the biggest .
you don't feed 70% o bros
You produce 70% of the messages production.
Not the same thing.
We're still importing mega amounts of palm oil and it's derivatives e.g. Soap

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, all na for eye service.

We don't see the impact or quality of these biggest this biggest that

The roads are good by the way
biggest doesn't mean impact.
It just means their failure is bigger than the other tribes failure. Relatives not absolutes
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Daytonbale:
Don't mind him jare he is enemy of progress
My guy I stop quoting that dullard when I realize his a complete dullard.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelacruz: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
One great thing about Oruk Anam and Akwa Ibom is general is good road network surrounded by vegetation .. Oruk Anam is serene ..
Oruk anam LGA comes alive finally ...
Myn44 , lalasticlala fp
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okeyglm: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboid:

Imoke is from Itigidi town in Abi LGA.
His ethnic group is called Agbo or Legbo.
They are not Igboid or anyway related to Igbo language.

Imoke married an Igbo woman from Enuani Delta state.

There are indigenous Igbos in Cross River, but Imoke and his Abi people are not Igboid. The Igbos in Cross River are found in Obubra LGA of the state, they are called Isobo.

See a thread I made about them:
another lunatic on the loose. I'm sure you have never passed to Abi.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Igboid: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Logan23:

Thwre are also Igbo speakers in Abi local govt area and Liyel imoke is one of them. He is an igbo man and speaks igbo fluently

There are no Igbo speakers in Abi LGAs. Liyel Imoke speak Igbo because he schooled in Igbo land.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Igboid: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
okeyglm:

another lunatic on the loose. I'm sure you have never passed to Abi.

I'm sure you must be an IPOB member. Many of you are impervious to rational thinking and quick at throwing expletives around. Zero decorum, zero tact, zero knowledge. Just empty and loud, bringing endless disgrace to Ndiigbo.

Tell me the name of the town in Abi where Igbo is spoken as first language.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okeyglm: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboid:

I'm sure you must be an IPOB member. Many of you are impervious to rational thinking and quick at throwing expletives around. Zero decorum, zero tact, zero knowledge. Just empty and loud, bringing endless disgrace to Ndiigbo.

rabble rouser . I will pay for your transportation to Abi. don't have time to exchange words with you. afonja man claim he is igbo
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by okeyglm: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Igboid:

udele check the name of the former local government chairman. https://m.facebook.com/EgboronyiCommunityCrsNigeria/posts/612689155486217
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Alwayshungry: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
More projests springup recently from Oruk Anam LGA. Reason Akwa Ibom as a state is developing so fast ..
aniekeme finbar and d other guy from 20 questions have come a long way.
But u lost Ur directions the minute u became a sycophant.
Beware bro and fear God.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Igboid: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2021
okeyglm:

udele check the name of the former local government chairman. https://m.facebook.com/EgboronyiCommunityCrsNigeria/posts/612689155486217

So because she bears Amadi, she is now Igbo? Lol!
Let me tell you. Northern cross river groups bear Igbo sounding names like Igwe, Egbonna, Ibe, etc.
But they are not Igbos and their language are no way related to Igbo language.
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 4:19am On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
Jubilation as tared access road was finally given to Ikot Akpan Afaha in Ukanafun LGA , which is known to have the highest concentration of palm trees and palm oil processing site (local) in west africa . Nearly 70% of Nigeria palm oil sales comes from akwa Ibom state and 51% of that come from Ukanafun LGA.

Another access road was given to Norfin offshore shipyard at ikot oku usung in Oruk Anam LGA both in Akwa Ibom state .

Akwa Ibom ayaya

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2540441736262282

Are you Aniekeme Finbarr?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Daytonbale:
we produce more than 70% , some village do it with masquerade rituals three times a year
Yeah
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Alwayshungry: 6:44am On Feb 27, 2021
2Ways:

he is d one.
Because he is now seeing a little of the free money..
Everything has become white.
No more concience
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Idiko1:

Bro what of Ukuro Plantation? I love my Annang and Ibibio peeps.
tell me more about it
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:25am On Feb 27, 2021
2Ways:

Am not oo. What about the guy?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Daytonbale:
No Ika are Annang people , Goodwill Akpabio is an Annang man.

Ika are Igbo ohh before Ipob will come here and claim them
grin
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Akwa Ibom girls dey get big nyash grin
and you love big ass right ?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
and you love big ass right ?
why not, who no like better thing?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Logan23:

I ignore lunatics @ all times.
the guy you quoted is a dullard that is why I also ignore him at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
emerged01:
People that come to Lagos to do stupid jobs and sell on the roads are losing. I don’t see reason I will leave where I can do agriculture business and be on the road to sell tooth pick and handkerchiefs.
exactly
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 2Ways(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Am not oo. What about the guy?

Nothing bad, he is my Facebook friend!
You guys use the same modus operandi!
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2021
ebuclassic18:
my drunkard confused governor where are you?
which state is that ?
Re: Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Idiko1:

Did you read the chart posted by one of the forum contributors? If you did and came up with the above crap, it is safe to say you do not know the contents of the chart. The fourth column has what the production quotient denotes.
Good observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.