Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) (55391 Views)

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / Corpse Of Lady Recovered From River In Kano. Suicide Suspected (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Lady already dead, man foaming in the mouth,knife and sniper....let's use our nairaland telescope to describe the scene. They had an argument,man stabs woman. Knowing he will die at last he took sniper. Care closed. This is just one of the possible scenarios.

The bottomline is there must be an argument. And someone got very angry.My people, dialogue solves so many things. No matter Wetin happen make una talk am out. Learn to read your partner. Apologise when necessary. To avoid stories. Na this same forum we read say one woman kill her husband after them just Nakamura. Be wise.

Or just use Mejiloyon's method. If you know say you don shit for church.....Japa!!!!! Never sleep in the same room oooo. Omo you fit go wake up for heaven.

u try
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by BlueAir: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
angry Beware of desperate evening newspaper Igbo women. They can do the unspeakable. I don't want to say my experience. Everyone's saying the man killed the woman and drank sniper because it's written he foamed his mouth but I damn say that woman poisoned him with sniper and he screamed for help and she killed herself with the knife like cornered bittches do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Mikester: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
I presume it happened this way

- Lady discovered the man was cheating
- Added the poison to his food
- While together, she opened up to him and how she poisoned him showing no remorse
- The man angered by her confession grabbed a knife and stabbed her
- The poison took effect before he could get help
- He died

Just guessing though

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Hotguy27: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who knows the meaning of that guy's name Oshiotu?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Donspicey: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
only God knows wat killed them.....

Rip though.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by johnDejavubaba(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Such is Life
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Too bad..
But something does not connect.

Will somebody who knowingly drinks Sniper be Shouting For Help?
Where there any signs of Cut or Stabs on their bodies?

It could be a case of Food Posioning. Probably they visited a place the Night b4.

Whatever the case may be, they are gone.
This is why we Must take the Matter of our Eternity with all Seriousness!
This is why we must Flee from anyForm of Sinful pleasures and Embrace Holiness and righteousness.
No one knows His day of Departure.
What exactly do you do for a living?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Donspicey: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hotguy27:

mehnnnnn ur mind dirty ooooo...

na where he come from b dat.....na dia he folo go...
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by SatanicPriest: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
no be delta again? edo delta are the most useless states in naija. if they are not armed robbers, they are pick pockets, if thy are not pick pockets, they are ritualist, if they are not that they are useless cultist like this one.
if the women are not olosho, they are ashawo, if they are not ashawo, they are prostitutes

if the old ones are not witches they are wizADS

EDO and delta , LAND OF USELESS PIPU tongue

QUOTE ME TO COUNTER AND DIE LIKE YOUR delta BROTHER

Stefenijoan002
OwenJesse27
EndRape2
JJBROS
come and see your useless brothers o. they have done it again
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, at 33 the guy still dey do boyfriend and girlfriend matter, he suppose to have married and settled down now, even have kids, Rip man..

I'm 33 and not married.

Nigerian girls are useless, all of them .

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by goatmeat1(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
this is sad
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Is it that he bought the sniper readily knowing he will stab the girl?

That's the question, i guess after stabbing her, he went out to get the sniper.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Delta and Edo .....

Buhari sef
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by dayobayocamry: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable HMO requires career driven, honest and intelligent candidates to join its team as:

Job Title: Sales Executives

Requirements:

*Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline.

* Experience in Insurance industry is an added advantage

Competencies:

*Good interpersonal relationship skills.

*Knowledge of Sales and Marketing.

*Relationship Management.

*Financial Planning skills.

*Proficient in MS Office suit and other software.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: knowledgepoolconsultinglimited@gmail.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.

Closing Date: Monday 1st March, 2021
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Veiilaa:
It must be generator fumes dat did the damage
U are not bright at all.. use ur God given brain sometimes
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Boyz go see 150k use 20k buy clothes, use 10k for food, go carry woman put into their lives, thinking say woman issue na moi moi, dem know no say woman issues are not solvable by man expect nature..

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Ceenelly(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hotguy27:
oshiótu means leader or guidance of a group of person
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by OyinO: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Stoopid Man
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by OyinO: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
jeff1607:
Hmmm
Expired Fairy tales
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
NO MORE DYING IN A HOTEL ROOM.

It is now home apartment.

Okay !

Devil don see plenty food to chop !
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmnnn
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:

Expired Fairy tales

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Lady already dead, man foaming in the mouth,knife and sniper....let's use our nairaland telescope to describe the scene. They had an argument,man stabs woman. Knowing he will die at last he took sniper. Care closed. This is just one of the possible scenarios.

The bottomline is there must be an argument. And someone got very angry.My people, dialogue solves so many things. No matter Wetin happen make una talk am out. Learn to read your partner. Apologise when necessary. To avoid stories. Na this same forum we read say one woman kill her husband after them just Nakamura. Be wise.

Or just use Mejiloyon's method. If you know say you don shit for church.....Japa!!!!! Never sleep in the same room oooo. Omo you fit go wake up for heaven.

True True, mejiloyan...
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Teenage Marriage is far better than attending the age of 35 and still fvcking different kind of Toto in the name of love.
Assuming I'm a Muslim and my Papa from the north i for don dey my Husband house tey tey dey collect legitimate prick.
Love kill them there.
Igbo Amaka!!!!!
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by addexx: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by addexx: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
grin shocked
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Discombulator: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
I wish I can be allowed to visit the crime scene,within 10 minutes I'll solve this case,I'm sure the girl made the first move with the knife and the guy was lucky enough to evade and in turn stab her with the knife to incapacitate her,unfortunately it led to her death and he decided to take his life as well
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Discombulator: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

That's the question, i guess after stabbing her, he went out to get the sniper.
most house have sniper,it's a damn insecticide
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by firac(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Tompolo & His Crew Locate Illegal Oil Refinery Bayelsa (Photos) / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.