Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) (55394 Views)

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / Corpse Of Lady Recovered From River In Kano. Suicide Suspected (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Dbarrzx: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
I think the knife was for coercion so that the lady will drink, since stabbing was not reported. And afterwards the guy took his turn on the snipper to complete the journey... If loyalty is lost pls walk away don't kill yourself or the offender.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mikester:
I presume it happened this way

- Lady discovered the man was cheating
- Added the poison to his food
- While together, she opened up to him and how she poisoned him showing no remorse
- The man angered by her confession grabbed a knife and stabbed her
- The poison took effect before he could get help
- He died
Just guessing though
it's not possible sniper has avery offensive odour and taste
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:

Fake oyibo angel, go and dub Book Harm. Shame on you mental slave of colonialism.

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
The man name na Oshiotu.

Which literarily means Stealer of Pussy in Igbo Language.

I hope that was not what he was doing to the girl prior to their demise?

Nnaa eh, ihe nkea dikwa somehow.

Oshi otu.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
bluefilm:
The man name na Oshiotu.

Which literarily means Stealer of Pussy in Igbo Language.

I hope that was not what he was doing to the girl prior to their demise?

Nnaa eh, ihe nkea dikwa somehow.

Oshi otu.

Tufiakwa. lipsrsealed
I get you oshi and otu

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by reechest: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Joysticks:
How do you know?

Lol..You could just check it out on the internet..it’s simple.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
bouncin04:

I'm 33 and not married.

Nigerian girls are useless, all of them .

My guy work on yourself, hope you no get females on your family
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

Who told that is the age for marriage?

You didn't really understand what I wrote there, him suppose don settle down b4 that age or be serious with his life
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I doubt you dey for Naija grin grin

I dey naija big time,
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by edoairways: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
DaddyGngeess:

You didn't really understand what I wrote there, him suppose don settle down b4 that age or be serious with his life
That is why I said who recommended a certain age for marriage?. I can't remember seeing any prove that shows a particular age for marriage
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
edoairways:

That is why I said who recommended a certain age for marriage?. I can't remember seeing any prove that shows a particular age for marriage

We should pray that weath locate us then we will know the value of woman around us, becourse sometimes is not by hard work or I have too much brain or I am smart, is just Grace, at the age of 24 i intended marrying then though I had too much money b4 I lost everything, long story shall..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.