Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) (55393 Views)

Body Of Man Discovered In The Bush In Benue, Murder Suspected (Photos) / Mercy Na’an Found Dead: Suicide Suspected By University Of Jos Female Student / Corpse Of Lady Recovered From River In Kano. Suicide Suspected (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by guy222: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Birchi33:
Teenage Marriage is far better than attending the age of 35 and still fvcking different kind of Toto in the name of love.
Assuming I'm a Muslim and my Papa from the north i for don dey my Husband house tey tey dey collect legitimate prick.
Love kill them there.
Igbo Amaka!!!!!
who be this one again? Nothing person no go here for nairaland. Legitimate prick or inlegitimate prick, prick na prick.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
No!! It was herdsmen that snuck into the house, stab the puta and poured sniper down the throat of the puto.....

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by reechest: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
Too bad..
But something does not connect.

Will somebody who knowingly drinks Sniper be Shouting For Help?
Where there any signs of Cut or Stabs on their bodies?

It could be a case of Food Posioning. Probably they visited a place the Night b4.

Whatever the case may be, they are gone.
This is why we Must take the Matter of our Eternity with all Seriousness!
This is why we must Flee from anyForm of Sinful pleasures and Embrace Holiness and righteousness.
No one knows His day of Departure.

Goan check the mechanism of action of the chemical in sniper..You can withstand the gnawing pain...It’s crazy.Anyone who takes it will most likely ask for help when it the reaction starts...
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nato008(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Lady already dead, man foaming in the mouth,knife and sniper....let's use our nairaland telescope to describe the scene. They had an argument,man stabs woman. Knowing he will die at last he took sniper. Care closed. This is just one of the possible scenarios.

The bottomline is there must be an argument. And someone got very angry.My people, dialogue solves so many things. No matter Wetin happen make una talk am out. Learn to read your partner. Apologise when necessary. To avoid stories. Na this same forum we read say one woman kill her husband after them just Nakamura. Be wise.

Or just use Mejiloyon's method. If you know say you don shit for church.....Japa!!!!! Never sleep in the same room oooo. Omo you fit go wake up for heaven.
u fit go wake up for heaven really got me lols
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
See fine gal way for born pikin come dis world
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by ValleyClinic: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Pure murder case by a third party who left those items there. But it is very easy to trail the murderer.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by true2god: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Beware of desperate evening newspaper Igbo women. They can do the unspeakable.
As an Igbo man myself I think you are light (right) and vely vely (very very) collect (correct). Beware of those desperate evening newspapers. They will be looking for one fake millionaire from Malaysia or Vietnam but when/if they clock 35 without seeing any Malaysian guy they become very dangerous...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Beware of desperate evening newspaper Igbo women. They can do the unspeakable. I don't want to say my experience. Everyone's saying the man killed the woman and drank sniper because it's written he foamed his mouth but I damn say that woman poisoned him with sniper and he screamed for help and she killed herself with the knife like cornered bittches do.

Na yamlegger.... it's easy to know what happened.

Greed... na them

Promiscuity...na them.

Wickedness to others especially housemaids..na them

Evening Newspaperism... na them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Discombulator:

most house have sniper,it's a damn insecticide

Most house? how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Discombulator: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

if you're living in a middle-income rented apartment then you'd definitely have post trouble, it's basic and common sense bro
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, at 33 the guy still dey do boyfriend and girlfriend matter, he suppose to have married and settled down now, even have kids, Rip man..
I doubt you dey for Naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
reechest:

Goan check the mechanism of action of the chemical in sniper..You can withstand the gnawing pain...It’s crazy.Anyone who takes it will most likely ask for help when it the reaction starts...
How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Lady already dead, man foaming in the mouth,knife and sniper....let's use our nairaland telescope to describe the scene. They had an argument,man stabs woman. Knowing he will die at last he took sniper. Care closed. This is just one of the possible scenarios.

The bottomline is there must be an argument. And someone got very angry.My people, dialogue solves so many things. No matter Wetin happen make una talk am out. Learn to read your partner. Apologise when necessary. To avoid stories. Na this same forum we read say one woman kill her husband after them just Nakamura. Be wise.

Or just use Mejiloyon's method. If you know say you don shit for church.....Japa!!!!! Never sleep in the same room oooo. Omo you fit go wake up for heaven.

Oshey Sherlock Holmes grin
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
positivevibez:
Sounds like cheating issue then the guy probably stabbed the girl to death and thereafter drank sniper cool
and shouted for help knowing he will die? What's then the point shouting for help?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by frog12: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
you believe this?
maybe jealous ex-boyfriend !
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by edoairways: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, at 33 the guy still dey do boyfriend and girlfriend matter, he suppose to have married and settled down now, even have kids, Rip man..
Who told that is the age for marriage?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by edoairways: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

He may not be totally correct however I have seen it in many homes. That insecticide or pesticide kills mosquitoes and other animals faster than spray( bagon, raid, etc)
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nawa oooo things dey happen for this life oo, shey nah by force to go into relationship? cos most killing this days is either boyfriend stab his girlfriend or wife poison her husband for cheating....may God help us all
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by abidem4real: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
SeeHim:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/lovers-found-dead-in-their-apartment-in-delta-suicide-suspected-2.html
Their deaths can only be traceable to the natural ailment of women called "INFIDELITY".
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why Rip? Person die?
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
guy222:
who be this one again? Nothing person no go here for nairaland. Legitimate prick or inlegitimate prick, prick na prick.
Prick no be prick.
Look at your own and see how small it is...that your prick no go reach me anywhere...
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na 21st century Romeo and Juliet film they wan renact? Nobody get time for nollywood now, the north are giving us better action film every week, yesterday na the disappearance of 550 or 300 female students in Zamfara, today na storming of the village by the security forces in numbers to quell demonstration by the parents of the disappears children, they have the no to stop riot buy none to pursue the kidnappers, I guess tomorrow na season two of the Negotiator Gumi in action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
RIP to the dead lovers..
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
hmmm so lovers now kill themselves inside room chaii....
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by iamceejay(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Emmanuel dropped a suicide post on Facebook where he tagged his girlfriend.

This whole thing is confusing.

Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by OyinO: 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=jeff1607 post=99435531][/quote]

Fake oyibo angel, go and dub Book Harm. Shame on you mental slave of colonialism.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
foocked up set of humans
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by labelle123(f): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
I will do this, I will do that now their chapters is closed. This life sha full of event
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by prciouschika(f): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Is it that he bought the sniper readily knowing he will stab the girl?
or he already had the sinper in the house before the incident....
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
A premeditated murder-suicide.
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
One happened like this recently too wey lovers die for their apartment in Delta or so..

Haha..
The guy from the previous case was just buried today, and now I'm seeing this one again today!
Lord have mercy shocked shocked
Re: Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Slimsly100:

The guy from the previous case was just buried today, and now I'm seeing this one again today!
Lord have mercy shocked shocked

Dang!!

Yeah...Jah save us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Accused Of Killing His Wife For Ritual In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.