Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,509 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) (2577 Views)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by Gbagura: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Akiara:
YOU DEY TRY GIVE YOURSEF HYPE??

GUY WEY DEY WEAR "JUJU" JERSEY UP AND DOWN LIKE REAL MUNTULLA.

UNA PEOPLE DEY BENIN REPUBLIC ...AS IDP...

YOU DEY HERE DEY TALK NONSENSE...SPITS angry

It's been a while since I came around, has over 40 women arrested in obigbo been released? If yes, was it that Made-in-China shekau who rescued them? wink
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by MuchAdo: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oshigun:

It is a measure of his frustration plus desperation to be noticed. That is how you know those with nothing going for them in real life who then come here to escape their loser existence by pretending to be all sorts online where nothing can be verified.

You are right. He is just a semi-literate piggidiottt, and we have a number of them here.

Somehow, they get a release whenever they post their baseless rants with the aim of annoying/trolling us. It's a form of 'victory over Yorubas' for them.

Pathetic! angry
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by forgiveness: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Doradorwa:
like I said earlier.... I know you are more experience than me on this issue and I won't want to disagree with you... As an elderly person I own you my respect.... I checked your fact and they were right sir.... im a realist sir so I try to see things the way they are... I'm Yoruba from Ekiti... lol... oke-mesi ekiti.... If a proper blueprint is on ground for the people then May God help us win.

There is already should in case......
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by forgiveness: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Doradorwa:
Things and Times have changed now.... To have our own country as yorubas is more than relying on how we've progressed in time past but we need to face crucial issues like Port, definite geographical boundaries, perfect in flow of food and other things.

Just 6 states... I swear we will starve as most of our people are known for white collar job especially we the younger generation. Or else some state in the north central like decide to join us and of course I don't see that possible. What about international recognition... are we gonna get that... I really don't know up to you sir as you must be experienced and well vast in knowledge about this struggle.... I do hope I can be properly enlighten by you sir... I will welcome your knowledge

More than 6 states.
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by johnmartus(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Imhotep is that you.
GOVERNMENT2:
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY, THATFAIRGUY OSHIGUN SILVERNORGOLD AND WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
johnmartus:
Imhotep is that you.
Igboho amaka

Cc lzaa msallison afamed helinues monogamy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by johnmartus(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Only God knows the number of account you got here.
imhotep:

Igboho amaka

Cc lzaa msallison afamed helinues monogamy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
johnmartus:
APC will know.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by GOVERNMENT2: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
johnmartus:
Imhotep is that you.
ATTACK THE MESSAGE JOHN THOMAS
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by Monogamy: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
johnmartus:

I doubt if the guy's case is normal

Repeating same thing over and over
Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by LZAA: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
imhotep:

APC will know.

Cc lzaa
grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Storms Ekiti State (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
MuchAdo:

You are right. He is just a semi-literate piggidiottt, and we have a number of them here.

Somehow, they get a release whenever they post their baseless rants with the aim of annoying/trolling us. It's a form of 'victory over Yorubas' for them.

Pathetic! angry

This is very true. Obviously in the vain effort of making up for the devastating loss they suffered during the Civil War and again with the 2015 loss of their messiah GEJ they blame entirely on Yorubas. Very hateful people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Shut Benin Republic Borders Over Igboho / Obi Used Private Jets Always, Owes PJ Coy $300k Since 2019- Deji / Peter Obi Have Just Lost South South Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.