Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri (950 Views)

Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos / Like Wike, Like Reno.... Check The Pattern! / Do I Look Like Reno Omokri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mr Reno Omokri was an unknown figure until Jonathan became president, since that time, he has used that opportunity to become popular through controversies and lies.

Mr Reno Omokri claims his books are best sellers but have you ever read or seen any of them.

From morning till evening, Reno spends all his time spreading lies and FAKENEWS to his followers all over social media but then tries to paint his boss and benefactor Goodluck Jonathan in a nice way, considering the fact the his benefactor presidency was one of the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

Recently, Reno Omokri have been trending with lies, trying his best to incite ethnic tension from his base in america, no well meaning and mentally fit Nigerian will support that cause.

Sometimes i wonder what is the aim of Reno, then i realise that he is a Pdp man who also benefited from the corruption of pdp.

He claimed he is a pastor, i wonder what type of pastor he is, a political pastor, a pastor who spends most of his time cooking up lies, never have i seen him give a sermon or a religious advice.

We should all know who Reno is, does he like Nigeria? NO, does he care about you? No

If he really cares then he will consider your safety first over his tension inciting rhetorics, i am sure, he is a reader of history, he of all people should know that his rhetorics on social media can cause a national crisis in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Redoil: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
and we should embrace sheik gumi and buhari,s ideologies and idiosyncrasies

while we run away from truth

Reno darts is realy piercing and causing so much damages to buhari online minions from hell fire

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Noblechykk(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
You wasted so much time and energy without telling is exactly why we should beware of him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Bigflamie(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gibberish.

10 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Redoil:

Reno darts is realy piercing and causing so much damages to buhari online minions from hell fire

Who is talking about gumi or buhari here.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Noblechykk:
You wasted so much time and energy without telling is exactly why we should beware of him

That is because you hardly read.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Whois(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Op you're an unspeakable lier for calling Our red pill man Reno a lier

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oga Op yes reno can be over reactive and exurbrant at times
but most of wat he says about this failed fg is plain truth

4 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Omoslim26: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Oga Op yes reno can be over reactive and exurbrant at times
but most of wat he says about this failed fg are plain truth
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by CandleEyes(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
I have been reading how you heartlessly defend bloodsucking land grabbing Fulani for these past weeks. The only demon I'm afraid of Here is you mischievious being never Reno

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by SouthNigerian: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Mr Reno Omokri was an unknown figure until Jonathan became president, since that time, he has used that opportunity to become popular through controversies and lies.

Mr Reno Omokri claims his books are best sellers but have you ever read or seen any of them.

From morning till evening, Reno spends all his time spreading lies and FAKENEWS to his followers all over social media but then tries to paint his boss and benefactor Goodluck Jonathan in a nice way, considering the fact the his benefactor presidency was one of the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

Recently, Reno Omokri have been trending with lies, trying his best to incite ethnic tension from his base in america, no well meaning and mentally fit Nigerian will support that cause.

Sometimes i wonder what is the aim of Reno, then i realise that he is a Pdp man who also benefited from the corruption of pdp.

He claimed he is a pastor, i wonder what type of pastor he is, a political pastor, a pastor who spends most of his time cooking up lies, never have i seen him give a sermon or a religious advice.

We should all know who Reno is, does he like Nigeria? NO, does he care about you? No

If he really cares then he will consider your safety first over his tension inciting rhetorics, i am sure, he is a reader of history, he of all people should know that his rhetorics on social media can cause a nation crisis in Nigeria

You think you can influence us here with mumuism? Go influence your fellow Northerners with your nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by capitalzero: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If he really cares then he will consider your safety first over his tension inciting rhetorics, i am sure, he is a reader of history, he of all people should know that his rhetorics on social media can cause a nation crisis in Nigeria

It is only a terrorist that will complain Reno and would not complain about spokesperson for bandits in person of Gumi

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
This guy thebosstrevor1 is so so daft.
I don't know between him and Buhari who daft pass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Qatar2022: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Idiot we know who you are, where you come from and who sent , try another thing because you are the most foolish person that ever create a thread here and this ur thread show exactly who you are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by ejanla077: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Reno omokri

Buhari nad Bmc nightmare...

Buhari tormentor...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Danzakidakura(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Redoil:

No min
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
OOzz:

Sad thing is,they are never in short supply on this forum!!!!!
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Tumbulum: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
Cry me a river dumbie. You want a peaceful Nigeria and peace means when we all keep mute while you steal land and rape women. God will punish you op
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Redoil:

From Aso Rock to exile, who would blame Reno for been bitterly bitter? APC severely damaged his future.
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tumbulum:
Cry me a river dumbie. You want a peaceful Nigeria and peace means when we all keep mute while you steal land and rape women. God will punish you op
Who stole your land & raped your women? Which land do you have? & which women were raped? So it is by a Hypocrite talking from California that will fix the problem?
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by GamalNasser: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
No we need to be careful of people like you
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by buckeyemedia: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
OOzz:
President Buhari is daft you claim, & your gate man Father is intelligent & wise, a ruler Of Men? I believe critical penury has squeezed the reasoning fluid out of what is left of your brain cells?
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by hardywaltz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If he really cares then he will consider your safety first over his tension inciting rhetorics, i am sure, he is a reader of history, he of all people should know that his rhetorics on social media can cause a national crisis in Nigeria
It's mostly my igbo brodas and sisters that easily fall prey to the likes of Reno Omokiri and FFK.

It's easy to wipe up any type of sentiments as long as it's against PMB and u will suddenly have large followership on SM.

It's people like us who knows Reno very well before he came to limelight that will tell u for free that he has deep rooted hatred for Ndigbo.
Read btw the lines in his messages and wonder why he cares more about Ndigbo than his own tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Tulsaguy: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Reno omokriminal, the smart guy.

Since Jona no de pay again, he turned by force advocate of Leah Sharibu, cashing in big time on and off the pitch. grin grin

Hunga bad.

Reno, FFK, and the legendary lying machine of APCheat, lie mohammed are all sibling of Lori iro.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Tumbulum: 5:12am On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Who stole your land & raped your women? Which land do you have? & which women were raped? So it is by a Hypocrite talking from California that will fix the problem?
go and ask that idk.its who wants to force down ruga on all Nigeria state for the benefit of his Fulani brothers. Don't worry keep on doing your nonsense.gradually you will all become an endangered specie. You want to fight everyone in Nigeria and displace them from their land and in your dream you think you will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Monogamy: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
President Buhari is daft you claim, & your gate man Father is intelligent & wise, a ruler Of Men? I believe critical penury has squeezed the reasoning fluid out of what is left of your brain cells?

Who is this clown?? Abeg carry ur stupidity go meet ya papa. Na him cause am, no be me

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by backnbeta(f): 5:45am On Feb 28, 2021
We should really be scared of the OP and the dangerous level of his ass licking undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Be Careful Of People Like Reno Omokri by tit(f): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2021
Op, why are you typing this robbish with empty stomach and your last data?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Has Not Approved Secession Plan Of Any Group In Nigeria — Pastor Iyunade / Calls For Secession Genuine: Senate President / My Fellow Ipobians, Nnamdi Kanu Lovers, Where Do We Move, As PMB Don Ban Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.