Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

7 Nigerians Talk About Collecting Things Back From Their Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Nigerians Talk About Collecting Things Back From Their Ex (190 Views)

MEN! This Is Exactly Why You Should TAKE YOUR THINGS BACK After BreakUp! (Photo) / Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

7 Nigerians Talk About Collecting Things Back From Their Ex by BigCabal: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gifting is a large part of relationships. Birthday, Valentine’s, relationship anniversary and other special dates are sometimes marked with gifts. But what happens when the relationship ends and your ex wants back their ‘gifts’? For this article, I spoke to 7 Nigerians who have collected things back and who have had things gifts collected.

Nonso.
I collected my basketball jersey back from my ex after we broke up. I felt she didn’t deserve to be with anything with my name on it. She could keep every other thing I got her but the jersey.

Blessing.
I was dating this guy, we were both coursemates at the time. So, I got him some things for his birthday. I think the whole package totalled about N45k. After a while, he started misbehaving. Was acting all indifferent and very cold. Long story short, he asked for a break up soon after. I said no p, but I calculated all the things I got for him and asked him to give me back my money. He did, and I used the money to spoil another guy I was eyeing at the time.

Uche.
I dated this lady for about six months. One day I got tickets to a show in Abuja, a regular ticket because that was what I could afford. She got mad and told me that I see her as a cheap girl. I told her she doesn’t appreciate what I do for her because it cost me money to get those tickets. Right there, she started comparing me to her friend’s boyfriend. At that point I had my fill; I told her that if she does not want to be with me, then she should break up rather than compare me, an entrepreneur, to someone who worked in a financial institution. She said that will be better.

I thought she was joking. Next thing, she yanked my durag off my head and removed my wristwatch. Both were gifts she got me on my birthday. A Tom Ford wristwatch that cost about N100K, and the durag that was in season because of the BBNaija trend. She said she invested a lot in those gifts and didn’t want me to have anything that belongs to her.

Tolani.
So this guy gave me a hoodie as a birthday present while we were dating. When we broke up, he called me to bring the hoodie because it was the only ash one he had. I kuku returned it.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/life/7-nigerians-talk-about-collecting-things-back-from-their-ex/
Re: 7 Nigerians Talk About Collecting Things Back From Their Ex by tillaman(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: 7 Nigerians Talk About Collecting Things Back From Their Ex by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
wahala

How To Get A Guy To Like You / We Are All Here / Which are you....A easy, complicated, hard person to be with in a relationship.