Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) (57883 Views)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by realstars: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
Harry81:

Death sentence since 2007, now we are in 2021... Naija
The other charges is what he is serving now, after that will be death.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I thought I was Weird and alone for having this exact thoughts..
on a serious note bro.. if you first me get an atheist wife, pls help me tell her to link me up with a friend or sis that is also an atheist.. I detest this so called christian girls with passion.. those ones na God be thier first husband, their pastor is second while the legally married partner is third..

Absolutely correct , Sir.

I'm not searching for a wife now . Still a very young person. I rarely find atheist girls in Nigeria even those with uncountable body counts and those that cohabitate with their school lovers are choir mistresses in church.
These women barely think logically.

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
2mercy:
Murder Convict, Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/26/murder-convict-rev-king-gets-17-pages-thisday-birthday-advert-while-death-row
With all this name and accolades the Idiot cannot free himself from prison.

His Holiness ,king of kings that is toasting in prison.

Idiots and members like his are reason why Christianity is becoming a laughing stock.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Goodman247: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
ednut1:
A lot of Nigerian Christians are fools and lunatics
yes, most churches are fetish
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
jazon:
Just as we write codes for computers to execute, beliefs programme people to behave in a certain way.

All the violence and terrorism in this world is as a result of someone believing in a lie.

If a concept or idea is not empirically tested, there's no basis to believe such. It is a gamble to believe in anything without factual or empirical validation.

Have you tested Evolution?

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
His followers are so brainwashed.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
he allowed the praise of men Get to his head! thinking DAT he could play God by burning a human being! guess he over read the old testament with its wicked ways of outright judgment. I bet you the sons of eli are holier than Most men of God today and even that one who wanted to support the ark from falling.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by AerialMapper: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thisday should have just said they were selling me a birthday card

The entire paper was filled with silly birthday messages to this murderer

Newspaper houses should give out these papers for free; i shouldnt pay to read birthday messages

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Superpower(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
The brainwashing is real on these ones
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by membranus: 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
benmide:
The things that keep happening under the clouds ehn, devil sef dey shock grin shocked

Why devil go shock?

He go dey dance skelewu, saying "Mheen, see did mumus, I dey play their heads like Ronaldo dey play football".

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Religion is based on Faith not proof of existence.

Faith is the substance of things hope for, an evidence of things not seen.

Blessed is he that believes without seeing. This is faith.

Gbam!
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Neddstark: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
ethicallyright:

It was a lady that was burnt to death by this man.

Ladies love these religious leaders with all their passion.
A very beautiful girlfriend from a wealthy family became a walking idiot because of religious brainwashing.I gladly severed all ties with her.

I'll love to make an atheist the mother of my children. It will make me live long.

If you marry a Christian lady, her pastor can kill you anytime he wants. It's as simple as telling her to cook your meal with a poisoned olive oil without tasting the meal so that demons will leave your body.
It is only stupid men that will still wish for a "praying wife".

A praying wife prays to God not through the pastor. Your analogy is totally wrong. There is silly Christianity and there is real Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
ethicallyright:

It was a lady that was burnt to death by this man.

Ladies love these religious leaders with all their passion.
A very beautiful girlfriend from a wealthy family became a walking idiot because of religious brainwashing.I gladly severed all ties with her.

I'll love to make an atheist the mother of my children. It will make me live long.

If you marry a Christian lady, her pastor can kill you anytime he wants. It's as simple as telling her to cook your meal with a poisoned olive oil without tasting the meal so that demons will leave your body.
It is only stupid men that will still wish for a "praying wife".

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
karl Marx said that religion is the opuim of the people and he is not far from the truth,I regret not going to the seminary to be a priest,that is the best life imaginable,you have no stress of a wife,free money,no hard work, access to different grades of Christian mothers, charismatic girls,choir ladies and various exotic babes(codedly of course),free exotic cars,,the perks are endless,I really envy these priests,our mumu can never do in matters religion.

2 Likes

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by semyman: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Only in christianity can this happen
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by capricornlady: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
zoedew:
Folks who are long died are remembered in Memorial Adverts in Newspapers!
This is not a Memorial Remembrance Birthday wish post. This is a birthday wish to someone alive , it shows that he's very much alive.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
He's thier King and Saviour ! Nobody can convince them that he won't resurrect after being hanged.
Just like Nnamdi Kanu, Brain washed Zombies. If you believe Kanu, you believe in Dr Reverend King.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
What a funny world, some people worship and respect their GO more than GOD or their husbands or wives
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
They would soon pardon him and that will be the end.

Am not even100% sure that this man is in prison
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Empiree: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
ednut1:
A lot of Nigerian Christians are fools and lunatics
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria is a bad joke!
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
PUBLIC DISGRACE AND EXECUTION FOR MURDERERS, BANDITS AND KIDNAPPERS.
And watch how sense will fall on almost everyone.
To stop crime is easy, we aren't just ready.
The country is disintegrated and in disarray. The only way to restore sanity and factory reset is for everyone to be scared Of going into crime.
Imagine someone who maimed and killed people years ago, and now he is still being celebrated like a king, I won't be surprised if he is granted a a pardon one day. Failed country.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by JOSH54: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
2mercy:
Murder Convict, Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/26/murder-convict-rev-king-gets-17-pages-thisday-birthday-advert-while-death-row
THEY HAVE EYES BUT THEY CAN'T SEE, THEY HAVE EARS BUT THEY CAN'T HEAR because D GOD OF DIS WORLD HAS MADE THEM BE LIKE DIS. SHIFTING THEIR FAITH IN GOD TO A MERE MORTAL LIKE THEM. WHAT A USELESS SET OF PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by mnwogu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
This man still dey alive?
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wow shocked

I remember rev King way back in my undergraduate days... so he's still alive? How time flies.

No surprise.... Most people see their pastors as gods in human flesh.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
How can my birthday fall on the same day as that of this MOFO.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why are these people adding to this man's punishment?
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by HRMK: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
HIS CHURCH MEMBERS AV BN BRAINWASHED.PERIOD!
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by na2016: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Una see why this country dey like this? It is not the problem of leaders oo nor politicians ooo but na the common man oo.
How can you pay heavily to wish a fellow man in prison " happy birthday"?
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by higgs: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
They should hand him quickly do that the church members van perform deification rites.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by christopher123(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
clowns
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Kriss216: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
99thEnemy:
How can my birthday fall on the same day as that of this MOFO.
Happy birthday dude.

More life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.