Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. (863 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Lady Who Is A Tatoo Addict Spent £20,000 On Over 100 Tattoos, Piercing (Graphic) / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
She made a request that people should make a tattoo of her.

But she wanted males to do it and not females.

But it is a female that is doing it, that is why she became very angry.

Why can't women learn to read meanings?

Me,I use to respect myself o.

A lady goes to a place hoping to get a male's attention.

Suddenly a female appears and tries to give her attention.

How will she react?

She may get very angry and abusive.

A lady sees a group of people being stranded on the highway.

She stops to pick up the people.

Her main desire is to pick at least one male among the people.

But surprisingly it is only females that get to enter her car, leaving the males and other females around.

If you look at her face, she would not be happy.

But it seems like the women who entered her car do not know how she is feeling.

That is why if I am among the women, I would not enter her car.

That is why I am very careful about the feelings of other ladies wherever I go.

Men are not helping matter.

If a woman is interested in loving a man,he would not see the sign.

He would not give in.He believes he should be the one to help a woman.He feels insulted.

And a woman would take out the frustration resulting from a man's pride on a fellow woman.

A woman sees a stranded man on the road and her natural love for the male gender is kindled.

She opens her car door, hoping the man would come in.

But the man feels insulted that a woman wants to carry him.

He hesitates to enter her car.

A fellow woman runs and enters the car.

The woman drives off, feeling that she should have carried the man instead.

She takes out the frustration on the poor innocent lady in her car.

But that woman is not to blame.

If men were not so proud, women would have been able to show them the natural love that each gender has for the opposite gender.

A man prefers to help a woman if he is to choose between helping a man and helping a woman.

A woman would also prefer to help a man if a choice also exist between helping a man or helping a woman.

But men are so proud to receive help from women.

That is why at the end of the day, women are also the main beneficiaries of a woman's love.

That is why no one helps a male gender.

I read it somewhere that most males and females always help females while males are left to suffer.

Males suffer because of pride.

I even read that if you help a male,he would start hating you.

Males want to suffer, according to reports
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
i think op is foolish. nigga below what do u think?
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
I watched a documentary on poverty in the UK.

A male and his girlfriend were homeless.

But people don't really look at the boy twice.People don't look at the male gender.

They were only giving to the homeless girlfriend and other females.

Both women and men were only giving to the homeless females while they shun the homeless males.

If not for the girlfriend, the boy would not be eating food.

The reason is because of male pride.

Most girls started out as lovers of men.

But when you tried to show a male gender love when you were still a small girl,he reacted by beating you, abusing you or rejecting the offer of love.

You grow into adulthood with the belief that men don't need love.

You discover that a fellow woman is more accepting of your love than the male gender.

That is why at the end of the day,no one helps a male.

Men are the greatest sufferers in this world.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Let's put things in perspective:

Have you ever wondered why most rich people end up having only daughters and no son (or far more daughters than sons)

The reason is that in a rich person's house, there is comfort.

And the inner psychology of a male does not appreciate love which brings the comfort.

So a male gender would not be able to survive in an atmosphere where there is no suffering.

That is why a male gender cannot born into comfort.

They are more at home with adversity and suffering.

That also explains why people don't help men. They allowed males to suffer because that is what their inner psychology accept.

But females are more at home with comfort.

Their inner psychology accept comfort, hence there is always the need to make females comfortable.

It is not as if males are being cheated.

It is what someone accepts that is given to him or her.
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Have you ever wondered why males that are friends like using hard words on one another.

Words like "You de craze" "I go wire you slap o" etc

But females that are friends like using sweet words on one another.

Words like "Darling", "Sweet heart".

The truth is that a man understands friendship by hard words, by being abused,by suffering.

But a woman understands friendship by being loved,by being cared for,by being made to have comfort.

That explains why male to male friendship looks as if they are against each other while a female to female friendship looks more lovely.

Do you now understand why a woman wrote a book titled "Why men love bitches"

Bitches here refer to women who treat men with hatred and disrespect.
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Have you ever wondered why men hate food that is sweet, like fanta,coke, cake,etc.

They like bitter food like bitter leaf,cola nuts, etc.

But almost all women love sweet food.

Men say that sweet food reduces their ability to perform in bed.

But it also has a psychological angle.

Men love bitter food because they appreciate bitter experiences more than good and lovely experiences.

But a woman loves sweet food because they want sweet, comfortable and lovely experiences.

What we love eating is an indication of what we like and expect in life.

It is a mirror to who we are.

Little wonder the Bible says that Jesus Christ shall eat butter and honey so that He would know how to distinguish between good and evil( Isaiah 7:15)

Butter and honey are one of the sweetest food in the world.

By eating sweet things, Jesus Christ was expecting sweet things for Himself and for the whole humanity.

It concluded when He died and save the world, thereby bringing good things to us.

Had it been He loved bitter food,He would have brought evil(and not good) to humanity because humanity belongs to Him and what He does with His life affects humanity.

That was why when they give him the drink mixed with gall,He refused to drink.

You know gall is very bitter.That was why He refused to drink so that His mission to bring sweet experience to us, would not be aborted.

But most men are the exact opposite of Jesus Christ.

They love bitter food and bitter experiences.

They love to afflict and to be affected.

It is a discovery that those who eat sweet things are more likely to accept and give out love.

They are more likely to be righteous and good people who are able to distinguish between good and evil.

But there are few men who are different Sha.
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Have you ever wondered why it was men who killed Jesus Christ but it was women who lamented Him when He was taken for crucifixion.

It was also women who went to His grave to show Him love even at death.

The truth is that most men don't appreciate good things.

Jesus Christ was doing good, healing people and changing lives for the better.

Instead of men to appreciate the good works, they rather condemned Him to death.

A man whom you supposed to allow to live so that He could solve your problems.

But you condemned Him to death, not minding the problems you would encounter and no one to solve them, after His death.

The women were very surprised that men could be so unreasonable as to condemn such a MAN who was very helpful to the society.

They wanted Him to be alive to continue helping them, their children and their husbands.

So women went to meet Pilate's wife who went to beg Pilate on their behalf.

All women beg Pilate, but because women did not have a say in the society, their plea fell on deaf ear.

And so it was that the greatest MAN who ever lived was led away to be crucified.

All women followed Him crying in shock and disbelief that He would be killed while a notorious armed robber was released.

It was one of the moments when women come into the realization that men don't like good things.

A man can wake up today and destroy all things that he had laboured for, over the years without thinking twice.
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Let us hear the conclusion of the matter:

Men should learn to accept love.

We draw to ourselves what we desire.

If men want to see love, peace, respect and good will,

they must desire the love that God offers through the universe, through women and through other men as well.

Sex should not be taken by men as substitute for love and respect.

A woman who does not love and respect you but gives you sex only should not be taken as the best.

This mentality must change.

I love all males out there.

End of the epistle.

Bye.
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by AishaYesufu: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Werey niyen
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by kriss27(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=beauty7 post=99436935]
She made a request that people should make a tattoo of her.

But she wanted males to do it and not females.

But it is a female that is doing it, that is why she became very angry.

Why can't women learn to read meanings?

Me,I use to respect myself o.

A lady goes to a place hoping to get a male's attention.

Suddenly a female appears and tries to give her attention.

How will she react?

She may get very angry and abusive.

A lady sees a group of people being stranded on the highway.

She stops to pick up the people.

Her main desire is to pick at least one male among the people.

But surprisingly it is only females that get to enter her car, leaving the males and other females around.

If you look at her face, she would not be happy.

But it seems like the women who entered her car do not know how she is feeling.

That is why if I am among the women, I would not enter her car.

That is why I am very careful about the feelings of other ladies wherever I go.

Men are not helping matter.

If a woman is interested in loving a man,he would not see the sign.

He would not give in.He believes he should be the one to help a woman.He feels insulted.

And a woman would take out the frustration resulting from a man's pride on a fellow woman.

A woman sees a stranded man on the road and her natural love for the male gender is kindled.

She opens her car door, hoping the man would come in.

But the man feels insulted that a woman wants to carry him.

He hesitates to enter her car.

A fellow woman runs and enters the car.

The woman drives off, feeling that she should have carried the man instead.

She takes out the frustration on the poor innocent lady in her car.

But that woman is not to blame.

If men were not so proud, women would have been able to show them the natural love that each gender has for the opposite gender.

A man prefers to help a woman if he is to choose between helping a man and helping a woman.

A woman would also prefer to help a man if a choice also exist between helping a man or helping a woman.

But men are so proud to receive help from women.

That is why at the end of the day, women are also the main beneficiaries of a woman's love.

That is why no one helps a male gender.

I read it somewhere that most males and females always help females while males are left to suffer.

Males suffer because of pride.

I even read that if you help a male,he would start hating you.

Males want to suffer, according to reports[/quoteHi, I like this your philosophy about life! Can we be friends?
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by beauty7: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=kriss27 post=99856402][/quote]

We are already friends.

Let us assume you are "x" and I am "y".

There is an equivalent relationship between us which we call F.

F stands for Nairaland Friendship.

So

x F y implies that I am in the equivalent class generated by you, which in abstract algebra can be written [x]={y...}

The ... shows that there are other people in your equivalent class which is my equivalent class also.

So there is already a friendship F that links us in the class Fx = Nairaland.

Note that Fx = Fy = ... =F(any arbitrary person in Nairaland)

The x is you and the y is me.

Good night sir.
Re: Bbnaija Ka3na Wanted A Male (Not Female)Fan To Tatoo Her On His Body. by kriss27(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
beauty7:

We are already friends.

Let us assume you are "x" and I am "y".

There is an equivalent relationship between us which we call F.

F stands for Nairaland Friendship.

So

x F y implies that I am in the equivalent class generated by you, which in abstract algebra can be written [x]={y...}

The ... shows that there are other people in your equivalent class which is my equivalent class also.

So there is already a friendship F that links us in the class Fx = Nairaland.

Note that Fx = Fy = ... =F(any arbitrary person in Nairaland)

The x is you and the y is me.

Good night sir.

I am confused with this your analogy, I am not too good in mathematics

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Bearded Lady? / I Have Fallen In Love / "I Suffered With Him" Women Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.