Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 (1270 Views)

Swagbucks Review: Make More Than $100 Monthly By Completing Tasks Online / Kindly Advice On Which Phone To Buy, Target Price Is 70,000 Naira / Help Me Decide" Which Amöng This Phönes Should I Purchase? (reasons)* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Deicide: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please I need help with this, GTBank says there limit is $100 monthly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Meister(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
It's either you open a dormiciliary account, fund it with dollars gotten from the black market and use it or you download barter by flutterwave app and use their card for the purchase.

Both of these methods are more expensive cause the dollar exchange rates on this methods are very high.

If you're buying from AliExpress you can also ask the seller to split the payments so you pay using two different ATMs
Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Deicide: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Meister:

If you're buying from AliExpress you can also ask the seller to split the payments so you pay using two different ATMs
This option actually make sense but I only have one card maybe I could talk with my friends to borrow me their cards
Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Deicide: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
I just checked barter by flutter wave app and wow the pricing is actually ridiculous shocked
Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by bularuz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
You could also open a dollar prepaid card account, but you still have to buy dollars from the black market to fund it
Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Deicide: 3:53am On Jul 31, 2021
Any new method
Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Deicide: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Limit is now $20 grin grin
Re: How Do I Purchase Items Online If The Price Is More Than $100 by Demurkelly: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Deicide:
Limit is now $20 grin grin

I wanted to buy something of 350 dollars on aliexpress, tried paying with naira MasterCard wink that was few months back this year...... E no gree go, i chatted up gtb customer care online only to find out na 20usd be limit and na for 3 mnths before u buy next cheesy

Had to fill form for bank and got a dollar card instantly that same day.....

(1) (Reply)

LG V30 Thinq For Sale 45k. Price Negotiable. / Iphone X 64GB For Sale... Sold / Mediatek Created New (4nm) Powerful Chip To Take On Snapdragon And Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.