Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? (23906 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Sonoyom(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Prof. their slot is taken by their brothers in the north.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Asswipemod: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by zealousayo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Shush Ayo.
What is Wrong with my comment and that of his plea? CAN did same in Lagos State (note I'm not faulting it), what was your response then if you are not Hypocritical. When they asked for Muslim Governor, DID IT DIVIDED US?

Don't be Hypocritical Ayo

If I see that CAN, I will condemn it. Nobody represents the interest of any religion. They make all these divisive comments for their selfish interest. In the night, most of them are tradinationalist, why will I bother myself about them?Oyinlola is the Christian civilian Governor Osun has ever had; Adeleke(late), Akande, Aregbesola and Oyetola are Muslims, no one complains... Even when my Christian friends make comments like this, I condemn it outrightly.

MURIC will cause a serious religion conflict sooner or later if you refuse to condemn them because you belong to the same religion.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by dionma: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
This Ishaq guy is a fool what is " Vacancies are shared in the churches to the detriment of Muslim job seekers"

What stops you from sharing yours in the mosque. The guy is a complete slowpoke.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Myer(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/2023-why-has-no-yoruba-muslim-ever.html?m=1

Federal Character has nothing to do with religion or creed. Only tribe is admissible.

That said, if yoruba Muslims are not being appointed while yoruba Christians are being appointed, it simply means Islam produces crass products and charlatans while Christianity promotes excellence. The logical conclusion.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by ThatFairGuy: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
zealousayo:

If I see that CAN, I will condemn it. Nobody represents the interest of any religion. They make all these divisive comments for their selfish interest. In the night, most of them are tradinationalist, why will I bother myself about them?Oyinlola is the Christian civilian Governor Osun has ever had; Adeleke(late), Akande, Aregbesola and Oyetola are Muslims, no one complains... Even when my Christian friends make comments like this, I condemn it outrightly.

MURIC will cause a serious religion conflict sooner or later if you refuse to condemn them because you belong to the same religion.
I don't see it that way, IT'S FORM OF EGALITARIANISM.
WE ALL SHOULD BE REPRESENTED.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by ThatFairGuy: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Myer:

Federal Character has nothing to do with religion or creed. Only tribe is admissible.

That said, if yoruba Muslims are not being appointed while yoruba Christians are being appointed, it simply means Islam produces crass products and charlatans while Christianity promotes excellence. The logical conclusion.
Poor reasoning.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Iykoto86(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is to show you how religion have divided our yoruba brothers.leave ibo man alone and take care of your wahala una no gree time will tell.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Owaincouncil: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
The question this mumu prof is asking should be channel to the northern Muslim.
This man don sniff igbo again.
How many Christian commissioners do we have in kwara and kaduna not to talk of other states.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by TrueNigerian300: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
This fool should speak for himself and focus on his business. The non-yoruba muslims that have ruled what have they done to the yoruba muslims, why is Nigeria so full of fools ?? As far as a candidate wont threaten your religious freedom as no reason why a reasonable muslim or christian shouldn't vote for a candidate.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Honor10: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
oilPUSSY:
I thought there is nothing like "Yoruba Muslims", that it was coined by IPOB ?

Still searching for the "Unity Of Yorubas"

You that you are United? How is ur life better.

Useless bifraud P19s
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by stanisbaratheon: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yoruba Muslims will never be in Aso rock because their masters (Fulani) will always take their slot due to religious majority.

4 Likes

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Because of the unique dichotomy between geography and religion. In a nutshell the north is defacto Muslim and the south defacto Christian. And until the country us restructured a camel will pass through the eye of a needle before a southern Muslim or a northern Xhristyian will bedome President.

But the real tragedy is that when calls are made for the restructuring of the country agencies like MURIC will take sides with the north on acount of religion and torpedo any moves to right this listing ship of state. So call it shooting oneself in the foot.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by EMMY76: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
I thought that the yoruba claims that there's nothing like yoruba muslims or yoruba christains?

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Excuses: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Xpol:
This man is caused. The Yorubas of Muslim faith I've come across are never fanatical or radical like this man. A Muslim(yoruba) will never kill his/her daughter for marrying a Christian some can go against the idea but once the daughter insist they will tell her they've tried their best in showing her the way to light so chosen other way is now her own decision. This man now is really changing a lot and really dividing the southwest people who doesn't care about religion in dealing with each other

Wallahi good orientation from child hood is key.. All my years of school in the north Yoruba Muslims made me understand and like the religion..but an average Hausa boy or man is a fanatic..Yoruba Muslims are disciplined all round..

An average Hausa boy, in the north is arrogant especially against Christians..again an average child born into Islamic family is taught to hate a Christian as an enemy..
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
How on earth did this man become a Prof? I forgot he got it in Islamic fundamentalism. Ride on.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by zealousayo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
I don't see it that way, IT'S FORM OF EGALITARIANISM. WE ALL SHOULD BE REPRESENTED.

It all boils down to perspectives sha.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Because Yoruba Muslim think they are Muslim while they are not...

2 Likes

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Xpol: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Excuses:

Wallahi good orientation from child hood is key.. All my years of school in the north Yoruba Muslims made me understand and like the religion..but an average Hausa boy or man is a fanatic..Yoruba Muslims are disciplined all round..

An average Hausa boy, in the north is arrogant especially against Christians..again an average child born into Islamic family is taught to hate a Christian as an enemy..
exactly how can you be teaching your children that people from other religions are enemies of God and to fight and eradicate them from the surface of this earth . Even The Arabs are no more teaching that nonsense. An average northern Muslim still see Christian as enemy. Maybe that's what this mumuric man is now clamouring for between yorubas.

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by aryzgreat: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yoloba united indeed.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by UncommonLogic: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
[s]
Omoluabi1stborn:
Muric is a one man organization abeq.
No one should take him serious.

If not for Nairaland and social Media, no one knows him in the West.
[/s]

You might not know him, but we do and he's speaking for us.

Rubbish talk.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by UncommonLogic: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well said, the hypocrisy of the Christians in Nigeria is astonishing.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by wonder233: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tinubu don share money give this one
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by MotiveU(f): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mumu group..
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Walletnaira: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by chrisj2(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
Because the are wreckers and their main purpose is to serve their masters in the north. They are crumbs people and their religion makes them think like the northerners...
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by adewasco19(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
This one will just open mouth waaaaaaaahhhhhh to say smelling things....
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Donspicey: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Clearly he's a Tinubu supporter... Earn that boli and pomo!!

Is this his reward?

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Because the North cannot tolerate a Christian vice from the North and Nigeria cannot have a muslim-muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Dagrace01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Abiola emerged in 1993, same Muslim as u IBB who have a Yoruba affiliation/origin truncated his mandate...
Most of u are also criticizing Tinubu's 2023 ambition..
So wetin make we do about am now?
Mr one man mopol mumuric....
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by delpee(f): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
He has forgotten that we all gladly voted for MKO Abiola even with a Muslim - Muslim ticket. Nobody considered a candidate's religion as being of great importance in good governance. We only wanted the best. His fellow Muslim and friend IBB annuled the election. Where was Muric then to join in the protests?

Now we know better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Rotimi Oyedepo As Prosecutor For EFCC, Six Others / Yemi Osinbajo’s Love Story That Got People Talking / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.