Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? (23967 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Jessejossy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Sagsabag(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tinubu boys are talking ��
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by capitalzero: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/2023-why-has-no-yoruba-muslim-ever.html?m=1
That is the reason most yoruba muslims are rooting for Tinubu or fashola to get a shot at president. I think Muslim from south and Christian from north should occupy aso rock.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by FILEBE(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Stop dragging Igbo name in your matter.

And be guard,there is nothing like Igbo muslim.

Bros. This talk you just talk no be talk o. At all at all. Has your hate for something or a tribe clouded your sense of reasoning?
Hausa Christians, hausa Muslims, yoruba Christians yoruba Muslims, igbo Christians and igbo Muslims. All these are something we shouldn't even be thinking about . We already have tribal issues ... adding religion to it will worsen it .

Bros many people from Auchi are Muslims. Lately we here of mosques being built in the east by easterners. Arent they igbo?

Tribe and religion doesn't matter to me. Humanity first before all these. I don't care who sits as president . We just want a good leader.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Mariory(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Fake News! The website doesn't exist
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by GOVERNMENT2: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
PervertProphet:

Even at the time. Everyone knew he was plagiarizing the books of the Jews while having sex all day with anything in skirt and dying his head like some Lil Tekashi boy.

Tell me how Islam is the right religion. Let's go to the qu'ran and hadiths.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by themanderon: 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
This man is a real Antichrist.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Isholad11(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Chai, God why, please why, nigeria of all countries. I am Yoruba and a Christian. My grandfather is a Muslim. My boss is a Muslim and so are some of my colleagues.why this man dey disgrace us like this in public. Who Christian president help? As long as he occupier of the office delivers good governance, I don't give a damn, even if he a traditional worshipper
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by LamidicownuBSS: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2021
why is it that northern Christian have not for once occupy any sit in aso rock
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Sterope(f): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2021
From Muslim to Yoruba Muslim

Unserious people
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Lmfao
We never understand the gbege wey we don enter,
When as a race you don't have a plan, people with a plan will define your destiny,
When MURIC was accused of accepting money from terrorists, nobody in the SW paid attention

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by toye440: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2021
Yoruba Muslim and retrogression, na 5 & 6. This is the caliphate at work, dem don press then mumu button. This demonic futa Jalon religion of killing would never help us grow. These fools are not talking about how we can mass produce our own vaccine all they think daily is destruction and violence.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by drnoel: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2021/02/2023-why-has-no-yoruba-muslim-ever.html?m=1

My people this silly comments in the write-up is the beginning and end of our problems in Nigeria.

When we start thinking on ethnicity and religion and not on merit
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Cammo: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Senseless professor.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Deepthoughts: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:

I don't blame MURIC at all, everyone pulls a rope towards himself,if not for cowardice CAN should categorically come out openly to state that they will never accept another Muslim succeeding buhari not to talk of a Yoruba Muslim or any Muslim from the south.irrespective if the strategy used Tinubu is going no where near As rock in his life time shikena!.
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Osaze007: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tolexander:
Why you dey mention my name?

I tell you sey I be Muslim?

Why didn’t Ishaq Akintola ask Babangida, a Northern Muslim, who annulled the 1993 presidential election won by MKO Abiola who was a Yoruba Muslim?

Or why can’t a Yoruba Muslim occupy emir of Ilorin position
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Osaze007: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Shush Ayo.
What is Wrong with my comment and that of his plea? CAN did same in Lagos State (note I'm not faulting it), what was your response then if you are not Hypocritical. When they asked for Muslim Governor, DID IT DIVIDED US?

Don't be Hypocritical Ayo

The simple truth is you do t have the numbers
And best believe the Christians won’t support a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by Osaze007: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
delpee:
He has forgotten that we all gladly voted for MKO Abiola even with a Muslim - Muslim ticket. Nobody considered a candidate's religion as being of great importance in good governance. We only wanted the best. His fellow Muslim and friend IBB annuled the election. Where was Muric then to join in the protests?

Now we know better.

The agenda some Yoruba Muslims are pushing will only come back to consume them
The same Yoruba Christians voted for Abiola on a Muslim Muslim ticket
Since they have woken up the Christians have also woken up
Now they have forcefully taken over schools in kwara but somehow think they can coerce Christain majority Yoruba to vote for them
Loool
Yiu are minority in southern Nigeria unless you can get a northern Christain vp and Guarantee a northern Christain president Nigeria will not have 24 years of Islamic rule
Re: MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? by basadenet: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
I have said it without numbers, this Muric guy will cause religious issues with his useless utterances if not checked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Appoints 13 New Command Police Commissioners / Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds / Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.