Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide (68369 Views)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2021
Really... How sweet is this life again..

Bro cool down..

Slowomirr over to u.. What dates thou

For your daily income, visit my signature.. You will thank me latter
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Meedon: 7:17pm On May 08, 2021
The kind yabbing I deh receive because of my bald head, but still I no send anybody.

God bless Mary J.

2 Likes

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by seyz91(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2021
His Hormonal cordination must be inbalance die to the Hyper stimulation and Release of Growth Hormone called Pituitarine

and besides

OP why not post your friend pics make we confirm this story abi na you the thing happen to ni kon dey hide under the guise of "my friend"
22brains:
A friend of mine is seriously facing depression as a result of how old he's grown.

He disclosed his intentions to me that he wants to commit suicide because of the stigma of not able to do what his mates does that include age limit in the society.

With the love he has for the Nigeria military, he has applied to become a soldier severally but got disqualified on the basis of age. He applied for so many others with the same result.

His age mates who doesn't know much about his situation call him daddy, papa, old man which further worsen his state of mind.

He got fed up when his bank management denied him access to his account with the BVN he presented to make some accounting correction. They said his age on the BVN difer from his looks. They accused him of age falsification.

He was born on 1st of September 1996 but he actually look 30yrs older than his real age.

The question is, what could be the cause of him growing old everyday and how do I make him see positive reasons not to kill himself?
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 7:18pm On May 08, 2021
People are very stupid wlh, tell him to exercise everyday in the morning, drink alot of water, apply moisturizer, sleep well, eat well, and thank me later
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Segzy19: 7:20pm On May 08, 2021
Let's see his picture, please
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by engrzico(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2021
He should get a medical report from reputable hospitals as proof of his condition...
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Matrixoba: 7:21pm On May 08, 2021
Is he suffering from Benjamin Button disease?
Help him accept his personality.

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by grandstar(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:
A friend of mine is seriously facing depression as a result of how old he's grown.

He disclosed his intentions to me that he wants to commit suicide because of the stigma of not able to do what his mates does that include age limit in the society.

With the love he has for the Nigeria military, he has applied to become a soldier severally but got disqualified on the basis of age. He applied for so many others with the same result.

His age mates who doesn't know much about his situation call him daddy, papa, old man which further worsen his state of mind.

He got fed up when his bank management denied him access to his account with the BVN he presented to make some accounting correction. They said his age on the BVN difer from his looks. They accused him of age falsification.

He was born on 1st of September 1996 but he actually look 30yrs older than his real age.

The question is, what could be the cause of him growing old everyday and how do I make him see positive reasons not to kill himself?

My brother, tiktok is calling him. People with such handicaps do quite well on Tiktok.

There's a guy I follow who lost an eye. That's why he's being followed and he has over 4m followers. . There's another I foow, a lady who is paralyzed waist down. She has probably around a million followers and growing fast.

Let him do many "stitch with" and he'll see his fan base boom.

I can just him doing "Guess how old I am?"

Then he then points his finger upwards and points at 90 and we hear "no". He points at 70 another "no". He points at 55 and another "no" until he hits 24 and he says yes.

He should easily get to a thousand followers within a month if he post regularly.

By the time he hits a thousand followers, he can put a link in his bio which can bring him money.

He can easily use his Tiktok fame to start a YouTube channel.

I'm sure if he blows well on Tiktok, people will ask him for shoutouts which can bring him money.

When I was in secondary school, there was this student whose hair wad completely white. The guy looked 60 but I'm sure he was no more than 20.

He should study tiktok well for 2 months before launching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Dreyton36: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
24yrs looking a whole 54??
My Edo people go say "Ukpa" undecided

Them they use him real face take they do bricklayer for benin republic

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by TheGift: 7:30pm On May 08, 2021
Not a reason.
Freestainworld:
Maybe his father gave birth to him at old age.

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by rolams(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2021
Where is the picture?

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Opemiposii(f): 7:34pm On May 08, 2021
I wud be glad if you post his pix for confimation

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2021
It's a genetic disorder. It's common in the western world and so far, they've been able to handle it with maturity and understanding unlike here where it's causing a lot of restrictions and limitations. So sad.

Even our health system should have a place and voice for this people to enable them fit into the society without any hitches but no, They are busy chasing shadows and looking for ways to syphone the national cake. Sadder.

Encourage your friend to watch documentaries of people with similar conditions and learn how they survive the stigma and cope with societal rejection and acceptance. He'll be comforted at least if he sees one or two he can relate with.

It is well.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by faceland: 7:37pm On May 08, 2021
It might be genetics or lifestyle.

If he is always depressed and wanking, he would look old. He should start exercising HARD (as a military applicants he would gain some of his youthfulness from that). He should dress his age too.

Might help a little.

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by agnes7(f): 7:38pm On May 08, 2021
lecturer50:
Let him not kill himself.
Let me tell you something about myself:

When I was 14 years old, people use to think I was above 40 years.

Everywhere I went, they use to call me sir,oga, daddy, etc.

When I got to SS1, people in SS3 were so surprised that a papa could come to school and one of them was asking me why I chose not to go to school when my mates were going to school in those days.

But I was only 15 years.

But surprisingly,by the time I entered University at the age of 22, all those things reversed itself.

I suddenly started looking like a 10 year old boy at the age of 22.

I don't know how to explain it or make people to believe me.

But I am speaking the truth.

In University, some JSS3 boys that use to sell something inside the school, would be saying that I was their age mate. That how come I am in the University.

In my department, everyone said I was the youngest.

I think I was being compensated for those days when I looked way older than my age.

At the age of 24, while still in the University,I applied for a security guard job at Hamilton.

They were looking for security guard to protect globacom mask that was in my compound.

I thought it would be best for me to do the job, since I was living inside the compound where the mask was.

But I was denied the job because they said I was too young to be a security man.

They said I was lying when I said I was 24.

During my NYSC, some girls were teasing me that how come my mom allowed me to go for NYSC, since I was very small.

Now, I have returned to normal.

I no longer look like a small boy, neither do I look old.

I now look my age.

So the person should not kill himself.

God will make it up to him one day.

Maybe it has a medical name.

There could be a medical condition that can make it to be so.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by KingSHUAIBU(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2021
He is destined for a greater purpose.
Let him find his calling in politics.
Nigeria is designed on such a way only the old enjoys it. Let him accept the societal view of him and take advantage of it by registering in a political party and start acting his look. He might be a governor in no time. Plus he is willing to die anyway. That's the spirit one needs to succeed in Nigeria politics.

2 Likes

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by AljaanIVQ007(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2021
Next time no post this kind rubbish again if you no get picture... Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by madone: 7:43pm On May 08, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Hmm, could it be PROGERIA??

How is his lifestyle like??

Does he drink and smoke excessively?
Does he Bleep well??

Is he greying?
Is he balding?
is he overweight?
is his face very wrinkled or squeezed??
is his skin very rough??

He should work on his diet. He should start to avoid the sun now. He should start to exercise.
follow this advice. exercise like crazy he will look younger by far. tell him to stop over thinking. he is virgo. born Sept. they tend to look older than their age. but as he grows older he will start looking young. show him this thread

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
rentAcock:
He should use his age to his advantage. Drrss him up like a granpa, give him a walking stick and ask him to show up to football pitch like that. Then video him playing the ball and dribbling you guys, post it on YouTube, tiktok or Instagram and he will be an international sensation. My father taught me to always think outside the box and this is how I started my rentacock_ business.
Where Una dey see this Brain?

2 Likes

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by lastchild: 7:48pm On May 08, 2021
I had a very close friend named Kelvin, what actually made me to go close to him is because I saw him as a father figure, someone to teach me things of life,we became friends and I realized I'm 7 years older than him

that's just life, some people look older than their age, your friend should live, just like someone said, he's the only one to make himself happy

2 Likes

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by membranus: 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:

Show photo.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by deavicky(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:

honestly I like to see the picture of that guy.

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by lecturer50(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2021
agnes7:

Maybe it has a medical name.

There could be a medical condition that can make it to be so.

Ok.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by tunary(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
Iyaalakarra:
He must be bald headed
Must every bald person look older than his age Iyalakara
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Rok01: 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
Let him work more on his diet, let him abstain from too much sex, alcohol. He should involve himself in daily exercise and do things that makes himself happy. With all of this he will live fine
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Hahjascho(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
Truly, this life no balance.

Love your true self.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by udomonday: 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:

he should see a doctor .he could be suffering from a certain disease that makes you look a lot older than your age.go to goggle and learn more about it.
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by kingbee90: 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
Freestainworld:
Maybe his father gave birth to him at old age.

You nor well aswear!
Lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Julianaa: 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
Plastic surgery will sort that out

Or just travel out and get a lifestyle
Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 08, 2021
22brains:

It is a disease known as Benjamin button or progeria disease ;
What Is Progeria? Progeria is also known as Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS) or the “Benjamin Button” disease (named after the short story and movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'). It's a rare genetic condition that results in a child's body aging rapidly. A mutation in the LMNA gene causes progeria

1 Like

Re: He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide by faceland: 7:59pm On May 08, 2021
lecturer50:
Let him not kill himself.
Let me tell you something about myself:

When I was 14 years old, people use to think I was above 40 years.

Everywhere I went, they use to call me sir,oga, daddy, etc.

When I got to SS1, people in SS3 were so surprised that a papa could come to school and one of them was asking me why I chose not to go to school when my mates were going to school in those days.

But I was only 15 years.

But surprisingly,by the time I entered University at the age of 22, all those things reversed itself.

I suddenly started looking like a 10 year old boy at the age of 22.

I don't know how to explain it or make people to believe me.

But I am speaking the truth.

In University, some JSS3 boys that use to sell something inside the school, would be saying that I was their age mate. That how come I am in the University.

In my department, everyone said I was the youngest.

I think I was being compensated for those days when I looked way older than my age.

At the age of 24, while still in the University,I applied for a security guard job at Hamilton.

They were looking for security guard to protect globacom mask that was in my compound.

I thought it would be best for me to do the job, since I was living inside the compound where the mask was.

But I was denied the job because they said I was too young to be a security man.

They said I was lying when I said I was 24.

During my NYSC, some girls were teasing me that how come my mom allowed me to go for NYSC, since I was very small.

Now, I have returned to normal.

I no longer look like a small boy, neither do I look old.

I now look my age.

So the person should not kill himself.

God will make it up to him one day.

I had gray hair at 18. One day I paid a bike man in his 50's and he said "thank you sir". I was so shocked. I became self conscious from that day and would add 10+ years to my age when asked...

I had 4 years of depression that made me look more older (due to lack of uni admission).

I never look my age again but in university, I started working out and I start wearing gold necklace and bracelet. Those small changes made me look just a few years older than my age (a little youthful). All my teens and 20's I dated women between 25 to 35 (still do) & would pretend to be matured minded for weeks.

It has it advantage and disadvantage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.